Author Topic: Unreal dream crush?  (Read 1548 times)

Alex23

Unreal dream crush?
« on: April 26, 2008, 10:09:57 AM »
This will sound kinda gay but I keep dreaming about that same girl that doesn't exists every couple of days... Then I wake up with a weird mild Melancholic Crush and sense of abandonment...  :-\

What's happening? Am I losing my manliness and becoming a girly man?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Unreal dream crush?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 12:33:24 PM »

What's happening? Am I losing my manliness and becoming a girly man?
You did start a thread about removing your body hair........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2008, 01:20:02 PM »
that's not lee priest
$

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2008, 01:24:39 AM »
Dreaming about the same girl usually means you're ready for a committed relationship. It does depend on the context of the dream though.

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2008, 07:25:59 PM »
Dreaming about the same girl usually means you're ready for a committed relationship. It does depend on the context of the dream though.

thanks 'GoneAway' (I hope you 'comeback'), would actually make sense as I'm getting engaged... a commitment muse, that would make a lot of sense.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2008, 10:06:22 PM »
thanks 'GoneAway' (I hope you 'comeback'), would actually make sense as I'm getting engaged... a commitment muse, that would make a lot of sense.
You're "getting engaged", when are you going to ask her? Makes me seem you are afriad she'll say "no" and leave you.....gives you bad dreams.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2008, 10:58:03 PM »

if ur getting engaged and u dream about a girl who you have a crush for, who isnt ur fiancee, maybe u should think twice about getting engaged. ???

Alex23

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2008, 10:24:10 PM »
if ur getting engaged and u dream about a girl who you have a crush for, who isnt ur fiancee, maybe u should think twice about getting engaged. ???

Crossed my mind  :'(