Author Topic: Interesting website  (Read 874 times)

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
Interesting website
« on: May 06, 2008, 06:32:20 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Interesting website
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 07:06:25 AM »
That site is going to be legendary.  They're scooping Perez hilton on a lot of celebrity pics.  Very good site!

~flower~

• Getbig IV
  • D/s
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2008, 08:23:01 AM »

website updated!!!  :D

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2008, 02:46:18 AM »
Hi nice page,

Ever heard of Worpress? I just installed and sorted out Mars yesterday he has no a fully working CMD with a nice theme plugins the works, i can install and do all the neccesary setups in about 30 min for you guys.
It's a hobby of mine and I don't want to step on anybodies toes but it kills me when i see pages like this that could be a lot better faster and better looking in a matter of minutes.

I don't know if any of you own the page, Rob if this is your page I know you're still learning CSS so if you want to I install and sort you out with Wordpress a good theme (pick yourself from the 1001 themes free availible) and all the setup plugins and what ever you want, you know I'm good for my word.

Flower if this is your page than write me PM and I make sure that by the end of the day you have something
very similar to www.simplyjailbaits.com (it's a testpage for my new Project as soon as I''m finished with simply2hot.com)

Again nice page but give me the page for 1h this evening and I can make it great ;)