Author Topic: Neocons ADMIT that "War On Terror" Is a Hoax  (Read 4645 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Neocons ADMIT that "War On Terror" Is a Hoax
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2008, 01:08:38 PM »
This is ridiculous....more CT shit.

Sure some of the story is plausible ...Wes Clark..mister lets take Pritina Airport and get into a shooting war with Russia...he was forced to retire. Forget quoting that guy ever for anything.

Decker...we're not doing anything that anybody else isn't doing. We played our games and the Soviets player theirs. U should hope that we try the same in Iran instead of an all out shooting war
L

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2008, 01:18:41 PM »
I pointed out that the US has been doing this sort of business 'decades and decades'.

WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.

http://lexrex.com/enlightened/articles/warisaracket.htm

I have admired Gen. Butler a long time for pointing this out to me.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2008, 01:53:30 PM »
Decker...we're not doing anything that anybody else isn't doing. We played our games and the Soviets player theirs. U should hope that we try the same in Iran instead of an all out shooting war

this is why I like HH6.

Brutal honesty how shit really works.

A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small "inside" group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many.

Isn't it possible that a few make fortunes, AND the masses benefit, in a far less capacity?  (like, keeping dollar pegged in iraqi oil sales, and keeping bases in the region to pinkmist any country stupid enough (ahem...Iran) to drop the dollar and/or encourage others to do so?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2008, 08:28:11 AM »

Isn't it possible that a few make fortunes, AND the masses benefit, in a far less capacity?  (like, keeping dollar pegged in iraqi oil sales, and keeping bases in the region to pinkmist any country stupid enough (ahem...Iran) to drop the dollar and/or encourage others to do so?
Sometimes corporate interests intersect with the interests of Joe Lunchbucket.  But that's purely incidental.  The dynamic that this country was founded on, and still applies today, is that the 'right' people rule and benefit from the nation's resources, politics and workforce.

AS we saw in the 2000 election, democracy is windowdressing.

How do you like paying taxes to subsidize Big Oil and still pay $4 a gallon?  I hope you didn't lose anyone to the Iraq war as well.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2008, 09:35:34 AM »
War-Horse, Hugo, any reflections on your ownage?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2008, 10:34:25 AM »
I pointed out that the US has been doing this sort of business 'decades and decades'.

All the more reason to cherish her racket, individual liberties and all. Rather live amongst a racket than a mud hut. Which one are you choosing?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2008, 08:14:01 PM »

Who is anybody else.  I can name you over 200 military excursions initiated by the US.

The cold war is over.  Who is "anybody else" that even comes close to the level of military interference the US has done?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 13, 2008, 08:42:54 PM »
War-Horse, Hugo, any reflections on your ownage?

???

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2008, 08:49:21 PM »
Who is anybody else.  I can name you over 200 military excursions initiated by the US.

The cold war is over.  Who is "anybody else" that even comes close to the level of military interference the US has done?

yes thanks the cold war might have ended in 91, but a new war emerged, and this new imperialism, has it's place for the protection of America and Americans.

If not us who would you want this "anybody else" military excursions to be? Wake up this is life - You either rule or become ruled, "life is nasty, bruttish and short"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2008, 08:52:06 PM »
If not us who would you want this "anybody else" military excursions to be? Wake up this is life - You either rule or become ruled, "life is nasty, bruttish and short"

correct.

if we weren't doing it right now, china or russia would be.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2008, 02:21:23 AM »
???

Don't be coy! MidniteRambo lest your anus gaping!

All you could do is post ad hominem attacks :) hard being an idiot isn't it lad?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2008, 03:51:31 AM »

All you could do is post ad hominem attacks :) hard being an idiot isn't it lad?
he is the one who couldn't answer a few simple questions.  I feel good about the suppression fire we laid down against that bs ;D  A story isn't bad because of the source, it's bad because it's wrong.  Plus if you look at the state of our media, exactly where is the holy source of unbias and truth.  Another question he couldn't answer.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2008, 04:09:03 AM »
he is the one who couldn't answer a few simple questions.  I feel good about the suppression fire we laid down against that bs ;D  A story isn't bad because of the source, it's bad because it's wrong.  Plus if you look at the state of our media, exactly where is the holy source of unbias and truth.  Another question he couldn't answer.

Only when it suits! How rich! ::)

Don't be an hypocrite.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2008, 04:31:38 AM »
Only when it suits! How rich! ::)

Don't be an hypocrite.
are you serious?  You don't know me well because I've been the number one guy on here against people shooting down a story because of the source.  I may make fun of Fox or Rush but I don't call bs because of the source.  If questioned and I can't come up with why the story is bs, that's my bust and that's the way I've always felt about it.  That's nothing more than I asked rambo to do.  Sorry, I'm no hypocrite here, kind of shocked you would say that since I've more than once argued for information being brought here from all sources and not letting people get away with just righting off a source as invalid by default.  We've had that argument here and I sided right where I'm at now.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2008, 04:46:46 AM »
are you serious?  You don't know me well because I've been the number one guy on here against people shooting down a story because of the source.  I may make fun of Fox or Rush but I don't call bs because of the source.  If questioned and I can't come up with why the story is bs, that's my bust and that's the way I've always felt about it.  That's nothing more than I asked rambo to do.  Sorry, I'm no hypocrite here, kind of shocked you would say that since I've more than once argued for information being brought here from all sources and not letting people get away with just righting off a source as invalid by default.  We've had that argument here and I sided right where I'm at now.

OK, maybe I'm wrong about targeting you for that issue.

Apologies mate!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2008, 04:48:44 AM »
OK, maybe I'm wrong about targeting you for that issue.

Apologies mate!
no problem bro :)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2008, 06:57:09 AM »
All the more reason to cherish her racket, individual liberties and all. Rather live amongst a racket than a mud hut. Which one are you choosing?
Neither b/c you impose a false duality on the matter.  How does Coca-cola's hiring of death squads to crush worker unionization in Guatemala force the US citizenry to live in mud huts?

How does the Iraq debacle help the average american?

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 06:59:30 AM »
yes thanks the cold war might have ended in 91, but a new war emerged, and this new imperialism, has it's place for the protection of America and Americans.

The US cannot sustain imperial dreams economically or through our limited manpower.

How is the attack on Iraq protecting Americans?

Would you point out the US's competitors in rigging foreign politics/markets and conquering foreign countries?

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 09:02:03 AM »

He must have "attacked" when i wasnt here.   He couldnt validate any topics when push came to shove.   I never saw any ownings by that empty headed gimmick.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 09:39:41 AM »
The US cannot sustain imperial dreams economically or through our limited manpower.

How is the attack on Iraq protecting Americans?

Would you point out the US's competitors in rigging foreign politics/markets and conquering foreign countries?

Are you even an American? Or some Chalmers Johnson nutbag who thinks that third world countries actually know what benefits them most?

Quite obvious if you payed attention to the world arena of politics instead of just CNN, you would know that other countires are forming "new-new age imperliasm" tactics aimed at weakening America, and crushing the dollar. One example is India and Pakistan building a pipeline into India excluding all American contracts, and including Chinese contacts and Saidi Arabia. Pipeline is from mynamar, and is to later be mixed in with Iran oil, if Iraq oil is not possible.

Fill the chip in your shoulder.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2008, 10:14:56 AM »
Are you even an American? Or some Chalmers Johnson nutbag who thinks that third world countries actually know what benefits them most?

Quite obvious if you payed attention to the world arena of politics instead of just CNN, you would know that other countires are forming "new-new age imperliasm" tactics aimed at weakening America, and crushing the dollar. One example is India and Pakistan building a pipeline into India excluding all American contracts, and including Chinese contacts and Saidi Arabia. Pipeline is from mynamar, and is to later be mixed in with Iran oil, if Iraq oil is not possible.

Fill the chip in your shoulder.

Yes I'm an american.  I don't have cable TV so I can't watch CNN.  So what is your proposal to handle the India/Pak pipeline?

Tough talking to India/Pakistan won't happen b/c they are both nuclear powers.  Russia has an interest in Iran b/c it is building Iran's nuclear reactors and is supposed to provide fissible materials.  The US better learn to play ball somehow b/c this pre-emptive bullshit isn't going to fly much longer.

The US has always operated under the assumption that what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine.

I think that's kind of crazy but that's me. 

The world is becoming a much more complex and dangerous place with each passing year.  The US cannot fight it's way into prosperity.

I don't have a chip on my shoulder.  I'm just pointing out the futility of your hypercompetitive perspective.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2008, 10:24:43 AM »
See you later youandme

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2008, 11:00:41 AM »
Of course some countries are targeting America.  We are seen as an imperial Bully who has no common sense and is well hated on a grand scale.

Some countries dont want US involvement......Cant blame them there.

Youandme, you see we're making more enemies by the day,right??

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2008, 11:35:26 AM »
Of course some countries are targeting America.  We are seen as an imperial Bully who has no common sense and is well hated on a grand scale.

Some countries dont want US involvement......Cant blame them there.

Youandme, you see we're making more enemies by the day,right??

True, US involvement normally involves the creation of successful peaceful nations like Japan and Germany, of course no islamic majority country ever desires that!
الاسلام هو شيطانية

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2008, 12:51:44 PM »
True, US involvement normally involves the creation of successful peaceful nations like Japan and Germany, of course no islamic majority country ever desires that!

Yes. Iraq is a current example of our amazingness.