Author Topic: Ok, it's time to decide, which "Team" are you on?  (Read 6787 times)

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
Re: Ok, it's time to decide, which "Team" are you on?
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2008, 11:00:21 AM »
Whats all this "I'm too cool for teams" bullshit? This is Getbig my neegars!  >:(

Team Squadfather for Life!  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2008, 11:00:59 AM »
24 girls would imply that Alex is at least 50 behind the average Getbigger at this point in the year. No game, or quality over quantity?  ???  ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2008, 11:03:16 AM »
It was a joke you dumb dumb.. obviously you missed the first part...

I generate drama, you feed on it and over analyze everything.
...and the only real thing I analyzed and what made me lose respect for you was you being a moral grandstanding hypocrite.  It was real shitty when you cryed like a baby about racism and then go and proceed to claim someone has cancer so that they would stop "hurting his feelings".

oh and I knew you didnt bang the girl-----it was fun making you admit it though ;D----ya know since you claim to be such a pussy slayer and all ::)

Alex23

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2008, 11:07:43 AM »
...and the only real thing I analyzed and what made me lose respect for you was you being a moral grandstanding hypocrite.  It was real shitty when you cryed like a baby about racism and then go and proceed to claim someone has cancer so that they would stop "hurting his feelings".

oh and I knew you didnt bang the girl-----it was fun making you admit it though ;D----ya know since you claim to be such a pussy slayer and all ::)

Double reply on the same post meltdown.

Again you missed the first part;

Let it go dude, it's just a message board, not psychotherapy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2008, 11:08:16 AM »

I slay pussy all the time...........wait, I'm married, it doesn't count. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2008, 11:09:52 AM »

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2008, 11:19:53 AM »
Double reply on the same post meltdown.

Again you missed the first part;

Let it go dude, it's just a message board, not psychotherapy.
of course its not psychotherapy-----but if I think someone is a cool guy and than they do something shitty--no matter if its my best friend or an anquaintance Im going to tell them...IM a real dude like that

but of course you skirt the issue and use the old tried and true "meltdown "response ::)

why take shit so far on the internet alex?? who really cares what some nobody who has 10's of thousands of posts on a message board thinks, is it really worth fucking wiht their family ??? These are the things that make me think its a little more than "just a message board" to you, and honestly it makes me lose respect for you.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2008, 11:20:37 AM »
My condolences.
Or you could look at it as built in snootch. I never have to look for it again. :P
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2008, 11:50:42 AM »
I know a lot of people take issue with Alex24 digging up Squads personal information, and others think Squad got what he deserved, after all he called allegedly called Alexs' fiance a guy, so that in some ways is getting a little too personal for slinging shit at your buddies on a messageboard. One thing that did surprise me about Alex doing it is I don't think for one second that he even dislikes Squadfather, they were arguing lately, but in a month they would be just fine, makes me scratch my head a little as to why he went so far, but I am sure he has his reasons. Personally I always liked Squad, he and I liked a lot of the same things so we had some good conversations on here, so I am gonna miss the guy. Alex is cool by me too, so as the thread maker I am actually exempt from having to vote, but everyone else who posts here on the Y is required to vote ;D So what are you, Team Squafather or Team Alex ???
i vote for a third party that shall be referred to as "team waffle house" we will be a lazy group who just sits back and enjoys the show,and really not contribute anything to the conversation at hand.

can i get a "whoa team waffle house" ;D

bench

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2008, 11:52:58 AM »
why the hell would i want to decide anything? this "team" bullshit is why these forums went retarded in the first place.

you were all over that thread like a bad rash

you are obviously interested

seems to me like you were sticking the knife into sf a little bit

not hating just how it looked
T

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2008, 12:54:22 PM »
i vote for a third party that shall be referred to as "team waffle house" we will be a lazy group who just sits back and enjoys the show,and really not contribute anything to the conversation at hand.

bench

lol

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2008, 01:02:15 PM »
everyone needs to be easy and stop bringing family members into it and stick to using humor and wit as our weapons

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

bench
I'm down for Team Waffle House :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2008, 01:22:22 PM »
I'm down for Team Waffle House :D
welcome aboard brave observer ;D

bench

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2008, 05:14:56 PM »
you were all over that thread like a bad rash

you are obviously interested

seems to me like you were sticking the knife into sf a little bit

not hating just how it looked

I agree..

His level of interest was on par with yours when a new navy ship docks into the pier and you greet them by 'looking for a contact lens', while wearing your assless chaps....
P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2008, 05:46:27 AM »
I'm on team danielson and SS and the rest of the Y regulars.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2008, 06:55:31 AM »
I'm liking that "Waffle House" team.....I'm really hungry right now.

To the point A23 has been know to pull someone's card before. When SF started fucking with him he was asking for trouble, and he got owned. Getbig's 'BULLSHIT DETECTOR' got his shit detected. Normally I would say yes, personal info is foul play, but Squad was more than happy to post and repost someone's personal shit with great enthusiasm. Maybe he didn't dig for it but once it was out he would have a field day with it. He was (is) an incorrigible ball-breaker. And that's what I like about him,  Dave really was a good guy, even though I've always thought he takes this shit waaaaayyyy too far. He pmed me a couple days ago and I told him as much to his face, so to speak. I also told him just to just start posting again, what the fuck.

I'll miss him, relatively speaking. Whenever you felt like fucking with people just look for SF's posts and join the fray. I also think it's funny all the little cowards that have come out of the woodwork now and the twats who are piling on.

Long story short, I feel bad for Squad but he did it to himself

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2008, 07:25:05 AM »
I'm liking that "Waffle House" team.....I'm really hungry right now.

To the point A23 has been know to pull someone's card before. When SF started fucking with him he was asking for trouble, and he got owned. Getbig's 'BULLSHIT DETECTOR' got his shit detected. Normally I would say yes, personal info is foul play, but Squad was more than happy to post and repost someone's personal shit with great enthusiasm. Maybe he didn't dig for it but once it was out he would have a field day with it. He was (is) an incorrigible ball-breaker. And that's what I like about him,  Dave really was a good guy, even though I've always thought he takes this shit waaaaayyyy too far. He pmed me a couple days ago and I told him as much to his face, so to speak. I also told him just to just start posting again, what the fuck.

I'll miss him, relatively speaking. Whenever you felt like fucking with people just look for SF's posts and join the fray. I also think it's funny all the little cowards that have come out of the woodwork now and the twats who are piling on.

Long story short, I feel bad for Squad but he did it to himself

So he's not coming back?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2008, 07:53:01 AM »
I have and always will be on team MOS.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2008, 07:58:22 AM »
I have and always will be on team MOS.

Can I join that team ???

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2008, 08:47:34 AM »

Can I join that team ???

That's a big 10-4.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2008, 08:58:21 AM »
Fuck team Squadfather/Alex....Its Team Chaos from here on in! The guy's posts are hilarious...always have me in fits of laughter!

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2008, 09:34:14 AM »
Fuck team Squadfather/Alex....Its Team Chaos from here on in! The guy's posts are hilarious...always have me in fits of laughter!
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=214507.0
R

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2008, 10:23:26 AM »
I agree..

His level of interest was on par with yours when a new navy ship docks into the pier and you greet them by 'looking for a contact lens', while wearing your assless chaps....

have i upset your feelings

you have been stalking me for weeks

its not that serious light weight
T

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt