Author Topic: Ok, it's time to decide, which "Team" are you on?  (Read 6786 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Ok, it's time to decide, which "Team" are you on?
« on: May 11, 2008, 04:56:59 AM »
I know a lot of people take issue with Alex24 digging up Squads personal information, and others think Squad got what he deserved, after all he called allegedly called Alexs' fiance a guy, so that in some ways is getting a little too personal for slinging shit at your buddies on a messageboard. One thing that did surprise me about Alex doing it is I don't think for one second that he even dislikes Squadfather, they were arguing lately, but in a month they would be just fine, makes me scratch my head a little as to why he went so far, but I am sure he has his reasons. Personally I always liked Squad, he and I liked a lot of the same things so we had some good conversations on here, so I am gonna miss the guy. Alex is cool by me too, so as the thread maker I am actually exempt from having to vote, but everyone else who posts here on the Y is required to vote ;D So what are you, Team Squafather or Team Alex ???
E

Simple Carbs

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • I'm Phil's Easy Lover
Re: Ok, it's time to decide, which "Team" are you on?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2008, 05:15:37 AM »
I vote for Team 'They Are Both A Bunch Of Fucken Assholes'.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2008, 05:34:03 AM »
i haven't got a problem with either of them

don't like da though
T

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2008, 09:30:01 AM »
i haven't got a problem with either of them

don't like da though
I agree with "big"mc........never had a problem with either of them, DA swallows manseed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2008, 09:38:18 AM »
I really don't care about this shit that much but have lost a lot of respect for Alex lately

I don't know why he cares enough to go all sherlock holmes and attack someones family----its beyond the pale and shows how truly seriously he takes the insults squad cast his way

alex just seems like he is too eager to make internet friends and be the center of attention----its a little disturbing how intensely he tries to get validation from a bunch of anonymous internet guys---just like the thread where wants his name changed to alex24 cause he banged another chick (which means he is engaged and a cheater, which is cool, but since his fiance's brother posts here its more realistic he is lying, which makes it pathetic that someone lies about banging chicks on the internet)

my boys and my family would stage an intervention if they found out I got all sherlock holmes and dug someone's personal info up on the internet cause they insulted me :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2008, 09:48:10 AM »
why the hell would i want to decide anything? this "team" bullshit is why these forums went retarded in the first place.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2008, 09:49:13 AM »
why the hell would i want to decide anything? this "team" bullshit is why these forums went retarded in the first place.

Says the guy who has been infatuated with this situation for the past week ::)
E

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2008, 09:51:31 AM »
you're taking it too literally----he's just asking for the Y boarders opinion on the situation

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2008, 09:55:08 AM »

Hahaha, how hypocritical considering you wouldn't shut the hell up and STILL talk about the "Wrecking Crew." 

Oh, to be young, naive and bicurious.  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2008, 09:59:33 AM »
you're taking it too literally----he's just asking for the Y boarders opinion on the situation
Yes like who was more wrong, Squad by calling Alexs' fiance a guy or Alex by posting his personal shit? I know I am in the minority, but I think that if you start with someone then you should be prepared for them to come back tenfold. There are no rules here, if you don't want to be exposed, don't flame people. It's not rocket science.  Which is not to say I think Squad deserved it, just not surprised it happened is all.
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2008, 10:19:26 AM »

i saw that big mess of a post and didn't really read through it. basically we've got a drama bomb on our hands, it's hilarious, SF melted worse than most of the people he's "owned", and alex is still a weird guy. getbig thrives on drama, so no matter what it's a good time.

ah yes BF, you're right. oh wait, no, you just made shit up again and seem to think it's reality. i forgot, how old am i again? 26, right? probably 27 now. after all, when you get to be my age, you assured me you'd dwarf me. stick to studying kid, if you're as bad at that as you are with this message board business your grades must be rough. ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »
Yes like who was more wrong, Squad by calling Alexs' fiance a guy or Alex by posting his personal shit? I know I am in the minority, but I think that if you start with someone then you should be prepared for them to come back tenfold. There are no rules here, if you don't want to be exposed, don't flame people. It's not rocket science.  Which is not to say I think Squad deserved it, just not surprised it happened is all.
I think Alex dug up the shit but DA posted it. And yeah, you have to be prepared for shit like that when you sling it nonstop. Not saying posting the info was right, DA should be in TO in my opinion.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2008, 10:23:31 AM »
I think Alex dug up the shit but DA posted it. And yeah, you have to be prepared for shit like that when you sling it nonstop. Not saying posting the info was right, DA should be in TO in my opinion.

that i do agree with. but it's like yaroni said: respect begets respect. i mean, he's basically taunted people to do this to him for the past few years.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2008, 10:24:52 AM »
I think SF's time came. Everybody gets theirs if they get to mouthy. With that said I could care less about teams.
$

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2008, 10:25:33 AM »
I think SF's time came. Everybody gets theirs if they get to mouthy. With that said I could care less about teams.
Are you saying you bat for the "other" team ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »
i saw that big mess of a post and didn't really read through it. basically we've got a drama bomb on our hands, it's hilarious, SF melted worse than most of the people he's "owned", and alex is still a weird guy. getbig thrives on drama, so no matter what it's a good time.

ah yes BF, you're right. oh wait, no, you just made shit up again and seem to think it's reality. i forgot, how old am i again? 26, right? probably 27 now. after all, when you get to be my age, you assured me you'd dwarf me. stick to studying kid, if you're as bad at that as you are with this message board business your grades must be rough. ::)

I'm SHOCKED you're denying that you bragged about the wrecking crew.  ::)

I mean, I'm not surprised you're good at lying though. You've been lying to yourself for the last 22 years that you're not a homo but hey, to each their own.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2008, 10:30:15 AM »
I'm SHOCKED you're denying that you bragged about the wrecking crew.  ::)

I mean, I'm not surprised you're good at lying though. You've been lying to yourself for the last 22 years that you're not a homo but hey, to each their own.

man. you are TERRIBLE at this. like, honestly awful.

fortunately, though, you're well on the road to asking ron to delete your post count again so you can pretend like you don't live on here. it's summer break, pulling more 10-hour-a-day getbig shifts?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 10:31:55 AM »
man. you are TERRIBLE at this. like, honestly awful.

fortunately, though, you're well on the road to asking ron to delete your post count again so you can pretend like you don't live on here. it's summer break, pulling more 10-hour-a-day getbig shifts?

Got MCATs to study for but thanks. I'm sure I can show up and act like I'm better than everyone because I was an alcoholic at 18, wanted to kill myself and had an account on a Musclebear website. Care to give me any more pointers on life, he with the "holier than thou" attitude? I mean, you are SURELY the forum's foremost authority on the moral high ground and all.

You really should give it a rest. It's getting old.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2008, 10:41:47 AM »
haha, yeah i'm the one who needs to give it a rest because i'm getting monotonous. your have over 12,000 posts here and they all fall into the same dull pattern. gay? check. mayhem drama from five years ago? check. nice work, philip glass. ::)

and if your MCATs are like your supposed 330 bench press, then i think it's safe to assume it's largely ethereal and exists solely in your writing about it.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
oh god-------now this thread is going to degrade into 20 pages of Magoo vs. Fury :-\

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2008, 10:48:03 AM »
oh god-------now this thread is going to degrade into 20 pages of Magoo vs. Fury :-\

nah. i said my peace and we've established that neither of us have new ground to work on. he'll call me gay, i'll call him skinny, rinse and repeat. no real point in continuing.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2008, 10:51:33 AM »
haha, yeah i'm the one who needs to give it a rest because i'm getting monotonous. your have over 12,000 posts here and they all fall into the same dull pattern. gay? check. mayhem drama from five years ago? check. nice work, philip glass. ::)

and if your MCATs are like your supposed 330 bench press, then i think it's safe to assume it's largely ethereal and exists solely in your writing about it.

Yawn. Yes, largely ethereal.  ::)

I'm in a good mood. I feel like slapping you in the proverbial mouth. So I just took these two pics of the books sitting right next to me that I picked up from my friend last night to go with my ExamCrackers edition.

Or maybe I bought $200 worth of shit just to make a point on Getbig!  ::)

I would write up a whole schmeal on you and your "holier than thou" attitude (which I'm not the only one thinking you display) but it's not worth it.

Anyway, I'll get this thread back on track. I'd say I'm indifferent but it's not like Sarcasm had it coming. Calling someone's girlfriend a guy and not expecting them to be pissed is pretty stupid.

Alex23

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2008, 10:57:04 AM »
---just like the thread where wants his name changed to alex24 cause he banged another chick (which means he is engaged and a cheater, which is cool, but since his fiance's brother posts here its more realistic he is lying, which makes it pathetic that someone lies about banging chicks on the internet)

my boys and my family would stage an intervention if they found out I got all sherlock holmes and dug someone's personal info up on the internet cause they insulted me :-\

It was a joke you dumb dumb.. obviously you missed the first part...

I generate drama, you feed on it and over analyze everything.

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2008, 10:59:34 AM »
Yawn. Yes, largely ethereal.  ::)

I'm in a good mood. I feel like slapping you in the proverbial mouth. So I just took these two pics of the books sitting right next to me that I picked up from my friend last night to go with my ExamCrackers edition.

Or maybe I bought $200 worth of shit just to make a point on Getbig!  ::)

I would right up a whole schmeal on you and your "holier than thou" attitude (which I'm not the only one thinking you display) but it's not worth it.

Anyway, I'll get this thread back on track. I'd say I'm indifferent but it's not like Sarcasm had it coming. Calling someone's girlfriend a guy and not expecting them to be pissed is pretty stupid.

Spoken like a champ. Hope you do well man.

Magoo, I haven't been on here all week but seems like you had a field trip on that whole thing... ;D

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2008, 10:59:44 AM »
It was a joke you dumb dumb.. obviously you missed the first part...

I generate drama, you feed on it and over analyze everything.
hahah ok maybe you missed my humor in busting your balls about it ;)----but considering how sensitive you are as of late, Im not surprised :-\