Author Topic: wide back?  (Read 15249 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: wide back?
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2008, 05:20:18 AM »
I am doing chest, shoulders and tris 2 times a week. Back and bis twice and legs once. Switched running for the elliptical 4 times a week, cuz I am old and don't want my knees to hurt. My lifts are shit right now, been dieting since April, down about 8 pounds with 5 or so to go. Also, I wasn't laying into Magoo just to do it, I think Magoo is a good guy. I just don't think that he should be the one giving Candi advice considering Candi doesn't want to look like him at all.
I use the elliptical also, I like the way it feels better than running. How can you be down 8lbs? Did you gain some weight?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2008, 02:09:13 PM »
I use the elliptical also, I like the way it feels better than running. How can you be down 8lbs? Did you gain some weight?

Yeah, I gained a few pounds over the winter, I usually do.
E

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2008, 05:36:50 PM »
A helpful suggestion to Cadidizzle, with no malice intended. Plan a good bulk phase the next 4 to 6 months. While also getting enough calories for the opportunity to gain pure muscle mass. And indeed, K.I.S.S.with heavy compound Big Boy exercises. Think at least 20 added pounds of muscle.  Might also pay attention to your whole shoulder girdle, with thickness in mind. Some high school and college football players I know  gain at lease 15 to 20 lbs of good quality muscle in 3 months. I have seem this with hundreds of guy's over the years. So why not you in 6 months?

Magoo produced a very impressive video. We have 250lb linemen who can not do 20 reps with that weight if their life depended on it. Magoo appears to have the developing mass. Sorry to say, Candidizzle does not. Rather be powerful looking than have a look of a  under muscled BB'er.  Oh well...just my nature I guess.

F

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2008, 05:49:08 PM »
A helpful suggestion to Cadidizzle, with no malice intended. Plan a good bulk phase the next 4 to 6 months. While also getting enough calories for the opportunity to gain pure muscle mass. And indeed, K.I.S.S.with heavy compound Big Boy exercises. Think at least 20 added pounds of muscle.  Might also pay attention to your whole shoulder girdle, with thickness in mind. Some high school and college football players I know  gain at lease 15 to 20 lbs of good quality muscle in 3 months. I have seem this with hundreds of guy's over the years. So why not you in 6 months?

Magoo produced a very impressive video. We have 250lb linemen who can not do 20 reps with that weight if their life depended on it. Magoo appears to have the developing mass. Sorry to say, Candidizzle does not. Rather be powerful looking than have a look of a  under muscled BB'er.  Oh well...just my nature I guess.

Big Boy exercises o brother

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2008, 05:54:35 PM »

hey bro after that pic  i did spend a couple months gaining size and got up to magoos body fat i looked big and powerful too,,, in my own honest opinion MUCH bigger and stronger than maggo looks in that pic....... try dieting down once and youll see that fat makes you look a whole lot bigger than you really are 

and i dont look much like either myself in that pic nor magoo in his pic now i look like complete garbage and i ought to be ashamed of the fact that this is what i look like even though i spend every waking second thinking eatign dreaming training insane and living bodybuiilding but yet i look like this all i can do is push the envelope further and further in every possible aspect of the sport and hope and pray a miracle happens and i finally dont look like a skinny/fat twink who may go to the gym and sit in the sauna and do some curls but thats it or maybe play some basketball and drink some gatorade but sure as hell not follow a bodybuding training regimin and bust his ass and eat 400+ grams proeint every day and kill every other aspect of my life to try to transform this piece of shit     

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2008, 06:14:33 PM »
hey bro after that pic  i did spend a couple months gaining size and got up to magoos body fat i looked big and powerful too,,, in my own honest opinion MUCH bigger and stronger than maggo looks in that pic....... try dieting down once and youll see that fat makes you look a whole lot bigger than you really are 

U nailed it, it's hard to believe that this basic truth has to be explained to anyone beyond a beginner. It's real simple and fun to pig out, gain weight and be bigger but in worse shape.

This type of personal crap is uncalled for and entirely unnecessary.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2008, 06:22:32 PM »

now THESE are the pictures i'd like to see. if you could add any evidence that you were "MUCH stronger" than me as well that'd be great. :)

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2008, 06:24:28 PM »
Sorry Candidizzle but I do no understand that last post of yours. Maybe more praying would help you. Current pic's please if you wish.

F

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2008, 06:26:12 PM »
now THESE are the pictures i'd like to see. if you could add any evidence that you were "MUCH stronger" than me as well that'd be great. :)
i dont take pictures of myself when im chubby/soft/fat sorry bro.. and no i said i looked bigger and stronger; ive never once ever in my life thought i was strong cuz truth be told im not very strong at all..well my back is kind of strong andmy legs are alright but other than that +thumbs down+

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2008, 06:27:28 PM »

Current pic's please.

now i look like complete garbage and i ought to be ashamed of the fact that this is what i look like even though i spend every waking second thinking eatign dreaming training insane and living bodybuiilding but yet i look like this all i can do is push the envelope further and further in every possible aspect of the sport and hope and pray a miracle happens and i finally dont look like a skinny/fat twink who may go to the gym and sit in the sauna and do some curls but thats it or maybe play some basketball and drink some gatorade but sure as hell not follow a bodybuding training regimin and bust his ass and eat 400+ grams proeint every day and kill every other aspect of my life to try to transform this piece of shit     

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2008, 06:45:07 PM »
But deleting posts calling you out on your bullshit is totally acceptable? ::)

Trolling posts like yours will be deleted. Contribute training info, you're not that interesting otherwise.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2008, 06:53:02 PM »
and your cavalcade of posts calling me a "burned out trucker" and posting the worst shots of me you could find don't constitute trolling or personal attacks? ::)

I took the pics you posted, genius. Delete them if you're going to get all defensive now about em. FYI since you still haven't figured it out, you're not that interesting that i would look at and find every single post or pic of yours lol

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2008, 06:54:42 PM »
Focus on training info kidz we haven't learn much yet from either of ya.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2008, 07:05:10 PM »
another post-deleting spree? again, don't worry, i have screenshots.

just answer one question: does or does not your repeated calling me a "trucker" who looks "burned out" and ripping on my tattoos ad nauseum count as personal attacks? this is an honest question.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2008, 07:07:24 PM »
another post-deleting spree? again, don't worry, i have screenshots.

just answer one question: does or does not your repeated calling me a "trucker" who looks "burned out" and ripping on my tattoos ad nauseum count as personal attacks? this is an honest question.

Wow those screenshots are important. ::)

If you looked like Sergio i'd say sure, you can continue with your one-dimensional training dogma without being called on it. You're not that advanced at all to be telling others that this is the only way to train nor to be as close-minded as you are. As someone with more experience who knows more about training than you do, i WILL call you on that.

As far as the truck driver stuff, let's get it straight: you suggested that you had a better physique than me, as justification for your narrow views. You were wrong lol and those pics really devalue your arrogance on this board.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2008, 07:11:49 PM »
answer me, pump-starr.

you delete my posts for simply questioning your judgment and PM me complaining of "personal attacks", and then post rapid-fire posts of my most un-flattering pictures, calling me a "trucker" that looks "burnt out" not only here, but you followed it onto the G&O as well.

how is that NOT a personal attack?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2008, 07:11:59 PM »
As far as the truck driver stuff, let's get it straight: you suggested that you had a better physique than me, as justification for your narrow views. You were wrong lol
You never posted a pic tiny, of course Magoo looks better than you, keep deleting posts pussy, that's all you got.

And I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2008, 07:12:39 PM »
You never posted a pic tiny, of course Magoo looks better than you, keep deleting posts pussy, that's all you got.

Man it's pretty obvious that you have NOTHING else goin on tonite lol

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2008, 07:13:00 PM »
Man it's pretty obvious that you have NOTHING else goin on tonite lol
Nope.

answer me, pump-starr.

you delete my posts for simply questioning your judgment and PM me complaining of "personal attacks", and then post rapid-fire posts of my most un-flattering pictures, calling me a "trucker" that looks "burnt out" not only here, but you followed it onto the G&O as well.

how is that NOT a personal attack?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2008, 07:13:53 PM »
Keep going boys, with anything but training lol i suggest pms to one another. :-*

Friday nite with "magoo" and "chaos".

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2008, 07:16:22 PM »
Keep going guys, with anything but training lol i suggest pms to one another. :-*

all you have to do is answer the question and i will instantly stop it in here.

as for why i'm still posting, i had a long-ass day and i'm in SoCal in my on-the-beach cabin relaxing. too fucking tired to go out, so i'm just gonna sit here until i feel like falling asleep.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »
Keep going guys, with anything but training lol i suggest pms to one another. :-*

Friday nite with "magoo" and "chaos".
This thread was fucked once you and candidildo and danielson spent three pages talking shit about Magoos training ideas. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2008, 07:17:31 PM »
all you have to do is answer the question and i will instantly stop it in here.

You clearly don't comprehend that you're a terrible listener, unable and unwilling to address what i've mentioned, thus i'll take a pass on your questions lol

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2008, 07:18:14 PM »
This thread was fucked once you and candidildo and danielson spent three pages talking shit about Magoos training ideas. :-*

You seem entirely absorbed in it, for some reason. What's up with that other than having no life...stick to training advice, if you have any.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2008, 07:25:41 PM »
pumpy, how much longer are we gonna have to do this?

why can't you just say, clearly and explicitly, why you delete posts that disagree with you because of "personal attacks", but see no problems with parading around both this and the G&O boards attacking me like crazy?