Author Topic: Congratulations to Chris Mason!  (Read 1270 times)

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
Congratulations to Chris Mason!
« on: May 22, 2008, 07:10:30 PM »
I was reading my latest issue of Men's Health, and in it there's pull-out poster of the 125 BEST FOODS FOR MEN and #63 is Best Protein Powder...

Nitrean Vanilla Whey-Casein Blend: Tastes better than any powder we've tried. Per 30-gram scoop: 110 calories, 24 g protein, less than 2 g carbs, 1 g fat.

I must say that for an up and coming supplement company like AtLarge Nutrition, this must be a HUGE boost!  Men's Health has one of the largest subscriber rates of any men's magazine (including Playboy & Maxim) in the United States!  That's a lot of men that are googling "Nitrean Vanilla Whey-Casein Blend" as we speak!

Hell, after reading that, I've got to try some of this shit myself!  Anywho, congrats Chris - you're obviously doing something right!

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: Congratulations to Chris Mason!
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 11:39:58 PM »
Good stuff - do AtLarge Nutrition distribute to the UK?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 06:37:40 AM »
Congratulations Chris!

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 08:24:43 PM »
CONGRAT TO CHRIS AND ALN FOR SURE! Atlarge Nutrition products are no joke.. and they keep getting more and more endorsements from more and more competitors, doctors, and us everyday lifters not because they pay for them, but because their products just plain work.

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2008, 10:37:25 AM »
Thank you very much!  It really is a great honor as they will actually allow us to label our product as an award winner and other good stuff that goes with it. 

As you said, the actual readership for each is over over 14 million people (total people who read each issue). 
w

Cindy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • www.rippedacademy.com
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2008, 04:57:28 PM »
Congrats Chris!!!
O

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2008, 11:53:34 PM »
congrats... very big spot there!

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2008, 12:04:42 AM »
This is not the first time Men's Health has positively reviewed AT LARGE.  Although I still think you should partner with bodybuilding.com.  Honestly, I can't see why you couldn't be in their top 10 for best selling companies if these reviews are an accurate assessment of the product quality in your lineup.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Kviahellan

• Getbig II
  • Monsterceps
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2008, 01:02:32 PM »
I saw that too and I gotta say there really is NO BETTER protein out there!

Great job Chris!
#

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2008, 08:46:32 PM »
This is not the first time Men's Health has positively reviewed AT LARGE.  Although I still think you should partner with bodybuilding.com.  Honestly, I can't see why you couldn't be in their top 10 for best selling companies if these reviews are an accurate assessment of the product quality in your lineup.

They are more than accurate, but unfortunately selling the best products that actually work as claimed is not sufficient to be the top seller.  It is all about ad budgets.  This site is a perfect example of that.  The VAST majority of those here do not order from us even though the members who have ordered almost invariably have given us good reviews.  Instead, the members here continue to buy what are frankly inferior (at best in most cases) products from companies with much bigger ad budgets than ours. 

If the folks at Bb.com approached us with the right offer we would consider it.

We recently also received an endorsement from Dr. Jeff Volek who is one of THE most respected researchers in the field.  You can read what he has to say about us here:  http://atlargenutrition.com/newsdesk_info.php?newsdesk_id=126

If you want to try the best, please give us a go.  You will not regret it and you will see why the best in the industry recognize us. 

w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2008, 08:48:15 PM »
w

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2008, 08:53:56 PM »
I saw that too and I gotta say there really is NO BETTER protein out there!

Great job Chris!

Thanks!
w