Author Topic: New Islam critic caricature  (Read 945 times)

The Master

• Getbig V
New Islam critic caricature
« on: June 05, 2008, 07:24:35 AM »
More stuff that helps our cause: 2 days ago, a Norwegian newspaper posted a new caricature that makes fun of muslim nutbars.

It is supposed to be a terrorist that uses violence and murder to inhibit free speech, but it can easily be interpreted as Muhammed, as the text at the terrorists chest says: "I am muhammed, and nobody dares to print me"

The main point of printing this image was to show solidarity with the Danish people after some muslim nutbars blew up their Pakistani embassy.

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: New Islam critic caricature
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 08:36:36 AM »
oh shit they will go crazy....

Not because Mohamed is portrait as a Suicide bomber... but because you can see his cock.  :-\

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 09:57:36 AM »
It would be awesome if there were another Muslim uprising...just to prove the point.
I hate the State.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 10:50:59 AM »
It would be awesome if there were another Muslim uprising...just to prove the point.

The thing is, every time the muslim sandbags does something stupid in the name of their religion, the hostility and transparicy of their religion increases, and since the transparicy reveals fucked up things, it serves as a secondary channel to increase the hostility even further.

7 years people, in just 7 years the muslim world became hated as fuck, and it = not gonna decline. Thank you Osama ;D

The religion of peace baby, the religion of peace!!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 11:55:22 PM »
The thing is, every time the muslim sandbags does something stupid in the name of their religion, the hostility and transparicy of their religion increases, and since the transparicy reveals fucked up things, it serves as a secondary channel to increase the hostility even further.

7 years people, in just 7 years the muslim world became hated as fuck, and it = not gonna decline. Thank you Osama ;D

The religion of peace baby, the religion of peace!!

The religion of peace...I will pray for another Muslim uprising that further discredits the cult of Islam...I will prey to Odin!
I hate the State.