Author Topic: Growth Hormone counterfeits and effectiveness  (Read 881 times)

ChillZ

• Getbig I
Growth Hormone counterfeits and effectiveness
« on: June 10, 2008, 05:52:38 PM »
I'm curious as to what experienced users think about the effectiveness of GH and whether or not this expensive supplement is actually worthwhile.  There seems to be so much debate as to whether this supplement is overhyped or the new fountain of youth.
I like alot of the research I've come across, but my major concern is the number of counterfeits out there.  I've seen quite a few of the serostim, saizen and gin kits that are obvious fakes. Poorly imaged labelling, lot # stamping, powdery as opposed to flake content, odd angled seals etc..
Are these likely to be low potency/grade gh,  hcg, or total bunk?

My trustworthy sources tell me that there is very little genuine gh out there right now, especially due to the upcoming China Olypics draining supply.

I hope some of you can shed some light on this.  Is this worth going after and taking the risk?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: Growth Hormone counterfeits and effectiveness
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 06:23:32 PM »
Right now I'd hold off.  Personally GH is probably my favorite thing to run besides test.  I'm on HRT though and in my 30's so I get a pretty good benefit from it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Growth Hormone counterfeits and effectiveness
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 06:35:28 PM »
Unless you're getting it from a reliable HRT source or other medical pathway, like Emmortal said, I'd stay away. I also agree with him, it's one of the best things out there...especially when dieting IMO, it just cost a small fortune.