Author Topic: 1st day on superdrol & oh my god!  (Read 6952 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
1st day on superdrol & oh my god!
« on: June 12, 2008, 03:35:34 PM »
dudes, i broke down and decided to give this supplement a try and...OH MY GOD! it was so hot out yesterday that i experienced everything from the sweats to the jitters using this supp. then, i got real hungry, and last night i was up until almost 2:30! i followed directions perfectly, to the t, and i didn't over indulge in caffeine. what is up with this supplement?! i took it at roughly 8 a.m. in the morning, and i couldn't fall asleep last night! today, i only took 3 instead of 4. anybody else experience any side effects with this stuff?!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: 1st day on superdrol & oh my god!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2008, 03:39:25 PM »
you like
Z

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 03:40:34 PM »
I took a clone of superdrol (M-Drol) and felt sick for a week.  Very tired.  felt really bad.  I quit.  still have enough for a 4 week cycle though.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2008, 03:42:44 PM »
I took a clone of superdrol (M-Drol) and felt sick for a week.  Very tired.  felt really bad.  I quit.  still have enough for a 4 week cycle though.

Probably due to liver hepatoxicty.  Some NAC or Live52 would clear that up.  Load up on it about a week before you do a Prohormone cycle or other oral steroid and you should be good to go.

steveeray

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 03:56:21 PM »
What is your diet like?
On superdrol id try to stay away from cokes, sugar, tea, ect.
Im still kicking myself for getting rid of mine and another
member is laughing at me  ;)
Alot  8)

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
Get some melatonin and take 1 hour before bed. Should help 8)

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2008, 07:17:36 PM »
melatonin is a precurser for estrogen. My wife was taking melatonin to help her sleep at night then she was 8 days late on getting her rag.  estrogen = fat storage, so take at your own risk

Get some melatonin and take 1 hour before bed. Should help 8)

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2008, 09:36:59 PM »
Really,can you post a study or article or tell me we're I can find 1. I been taking it for two weeks to help with sleep, and I think I'm retaining water. Possibly estrogen?

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2008, 09:38:19 PM »
melatonin is a precurser for estrogen. My wife was taking melatonin to help her sleep at night then she was 8 days late on getting her rag.  estrogen = fat storage, so take at your own risk

errrrrrr    you might want to post up a study to go with that one bro

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2008, 09:39:08 PM »
Thats what I thought ???

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2008, 09:39:46 PM »
Really,can you post a study or article or tell me we're I can find 1. I been taking it for two weeks to help with sleep, and I think I'm retaining water. Possibly estrogen?
mitch dude i tak meatonin every night... i actually have been mega-dosing the stuff for about 6 months now..  all it does it make me sleep better.. no blloat no fat retention, no chatter box-ness, no tendency to shop, no "does my ass look fat in these jeans"...  ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 03:18:08 AM »
Superdrol is crap.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2008, 04:39:51 AM »
Superdrol is crap.

lol, yes.

it's not a supplement but a designer steroid.

If you want orals, there's plenty of good stuff available, not that shitty superdrol.

gymrat75

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2008, 04:52:00 AM »
Shit, when i was taking it, I only took 2 a day.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2008, 05:40:09 AM »
Thats what I thought ???

Testosterone is a precursor for estrogen.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2008, 07:00:02 AM »
dudes, i broke down and decided to give this supplement a try and...OH MY GOD! it was so hot out yesterday that i experienced everything from the sweats to the jitters using this supp. then, i got real hungry, and last night i was up until almost 2:30! i followed directions perfectly, to the t, and i didn't over indulge in caffeine. what is up with this supplement?! i took it at roughly 8 a.m. in the morning, and i couldn't fall asleep last night! today, i only took 3 instead of 4. anybody else experience any side effects with this stuff?!

Let me guess--you aren't using any support supplements, right?

(Awaiting "What are support supplements?" response.)

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2008, 07:06:40 AM »

Go pick up the last 2 issues of Muscular Development - they've each got an extensive article on the benefits of melatonin as a potent GH releaser.  They listed a whole bunch of benefits from melatonin, and nowhere at all did it mention an increase in estrogen.

If I remember to, I'll take another look and follow up with you guys.  But Darksol, I think you may be way off on this one.

kukacomone

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2008, 07:58:32 AM »
Doesnt melatonin fucks up your naturall sleep cycle? So if you take it regularly ur body stop making it and you will have a hard time to fall asleep without taking the caps. I heard this somewhere.

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2008, 10:49:31 AM »

You took 30mg of Superdrol on the first day?

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2008, 11:31:43 AM »
I also only took a max of 20mg a day and felt crap especially in the mornings but I got strong quick.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2008, 11:50:11 AM »
If this is the 'new' version of Superdrol it does contain caffeine (for god knows what reason)...that could be the reason you couldnt sleep

I would consider something else if it's making you sick
Air Falcon

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 02:10:26 PM »
Wtf? Steroids stacked with caffeine?? That is just masking it to appear harmless to idiot customers. >:(

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 03:32:00 PM »
If this is the 'new' version of Superdrol it does contain caffeine (for god knows what reason)...that could be the reason you couldnt sleep

I would consider something else if it's making you sick

He may be talking about that.  Good call.

The new one is Caffeine, Yohimbine, Tribulus, ATD and DHEA.

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2008, 04:14:42 PM »
dudes, CHILL OUT! i cut back to just 3 today, and i was just fine. i also cut back on the caffeine. i think the reaction i had was just from the heat that day. i slept just fine last night. and , I DO HAVE A PCT I BOUGHT AS WELL. SO CHILL OUT DUDES!  i just wanted to get some feedback.  i'm cool!  8)

temper35

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2008, 04:38:25 PM »
dudes, CHILL OUT! i cut back to just 3 today, and i was just fine. i also cut back on the caffeine. i think the reaction i had was just from the heat that day. i slept just fine last night. and , I DO HAVE A PCT I BOUGHT AS WELL. SO CHILL OUT DUDES!  i just wanted to get some feedback.  i'm cool!  8)

Is it Superdrol NG?