Author Topic: Am I going to jail???  (Read 22651 times)

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
Re: Am I going to jail???
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2008, 09:08:54 PM »
That's good to here.   ;D

I wouldn't do anything to them right away.  You must wait for years.  You may even have to be for "appearance sake",  "friends".  But one day much much much later you will get even.

And STU.

Fuck you..  You just made the list buddy.  :-*

You're not going to have me wacked are you bro?

::)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2008, 09:09:40 PM »
If you go to trial you will find out who it was.

If you have a suspect then get a list of their family members and where they live.
Ask the suspect if they have something to tell you.
After their response of no then start telling them about a weird dream you had involving their sister/brother/grandparent and a lot of blood.

Narcs are scum and should be dealt with accordingly.

LOL......you're too funny. If someone did actually this they would have their bond revoked and be confined to solitary until the trial was over......... and possibly get more charges added in (does the term "criminal threats" ring a bell????....lol).

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2008, 09:09:50 PM »

Get A JOB PRONTO-even of it is Wal Mart. You dont want to go into court with no visible means of support, the court will automatically think frug dealer.

You also might consider VOLUTARILY enolling in a narcotics anonymous type program. Your lawyer can point you in the right direction.
Good suggestions!
R

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2008, 09:10:13 PM »
More importantly are you white? ;D
yes

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2008, 09:11:44 PM »
LOL......you're too funny. If someone did actually this they would have their bond revoked and be confined to solitary until the trial was over......... and possibly get more charges added in (does the term "ciminal threats" ring a bell????....lol).

You're obviously just some homo legal type, real men like "windsor88" settle matters with fists and guns....

hahaha what a fucking moron..........

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2008, 09:12:21 PM »
A

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2008, 09:12:27 PM »

You also might consider VOLUTARILY enolling in a narcotics anonymous type program. Your lawyer can point you in the right direction.

That doesn't matter. Yes he has to get a job but fuck the rest.  The judge already makes up his mind when he reads the case.  He knows you are a dealer and was doing it because it was good money.  They have seen the "I have been saved" antics a million times.  It all comes down to a good plea and a liberal judge.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2008, 09:14:29 PM »
You're obviously just some homo legal type, real men like "windsor88" settle matters with fists and guns....

lol..Fists....pfffttt.

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2008, 09:17:12 PM »

;D

lol..Fists....pfffttt.

Thank you Mr. Gotti!

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2008, 09:17:45 PM »
lol..Fists....pfffttt.

Sorry dude, I'm not exactly up to speed on how you high rollin' mafia types roll.

IronForever

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • HULK SMASH!
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2008, 09:19:02 PM »

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2008, 09:39:06 PM »
how far away are you from Mehico?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2008, 09:43:17 PM »
What the hell is this doing on the Y board?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2008, 10:02:25 PM »
What the hell is this doing on the Y board?

Gayer than Bob Chick moving threads for no good reason.  And if he had to move it, why the Y board?  Since the thread involves a likely future anal raping, the sex board would be a more appropriate choice.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2008, 10:42:14 PM »
Keep us updated.  I doubt you'll see jail time but even if you do it won't be more than 2 years actual time.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2008, 11:20:35 PM »
21a-279(a)  POSSESSION OF NARCOTICS  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-279(b)  POSS HALLUCINOGEN/>4 OZ MRJANA  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-277(b)  SALE OF CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-279(b)  POSS HALLUCINOGEN/>4 OZ MRJANA  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   
21a-277(c)  OPERATION OF DRUG FACTORY  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty 

I was set up and sold directly to undercover officers. The amount sold was 1ounce/$400. House was raided, they found like 12ounces, some trim/leaves, and a rubbermade shroom farm. They also took my legally owned shotgun. So... any legal experts here. My lawyer says I may avoid jail time.
hahahahaha fake but funny ;D

bench

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2008, 11:35:32 PM »
hahahahaha fake but funny ;D

bench
OK, and you know this how???

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2008, 11:44:48 PM »
OK, and you know this how???
why does it say not guilty beside your charges?

bench

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2008, 11:52:45 PM »
why does it say not guilty beside your charges?

bench
So you just read the first post I see. Then you assume that in 3 pages of replies everybody else missed that it said "not guilty" in big letters after every charge. Where it says not guilty is my PLEA. The case is still pending.

bigdarksnake

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2008, 11:57:13 PM »
Ok Reppin here is what you do. Once in prison duct tape your asshole shut upon waking. Don't shave your body so you are all hairy, shit don't even wipe after shitting, and don't worry about buying protein shakes there are enough protein sources in the inside for ya. Oh yeah are ya white? If not you're f@cked......

21a-277(c)  OPERATION OF DRUG FACTORY  U Felony  1 1/30/2008  Not Guilty   <-------Nail in the coffin, Damn man did the prosecutor offer anything?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2008, 12:00:04 AM »
So you just read the first post I see. Then you assume that in 3 pages of replies everybody else missed that it said "not guilty" in big letters after every charge. Where it says not guilty is my PLEA. The case is still pending.
bullshit,during a felony arraignment (or anything above a class "c" misdemeanor) you do not plea,your bond is set and you get a court date and a chance to bond out,but NO PLEA IS ACCEPTED by the justice of the peace(judge who sets your bond).so nice try,i got a laugh out of it ;)

and yes i did read the three pages,i just wanted you to address me directly to prove my point ;)

bench

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2008, 12:19:57 AM »
bullshit,during a felony arraignment (or anything above a class "c" misdemeanor) you do not plea,your bond is set and you get a court date and a chance to bond out,but NO PLEA IS ACCEPTED by the justice of the peace(judge who sets your bond).so nice try,i got a laugh out of it ;)

bench

ahhh reppin203 you let me down man. A liar is down on a narcs level.

Thanks for the heads up Bench. 

Hey bench you ever use narcs?  I have several buds that are cops and undercover dics and they all have their snitches.  They tell me that shit and I get so pissed off.  They just laugh.  They know narcs are shit too.  Cops are the same way as in they stick together for the most part.  Now every once in a while you will have a young naive little bitch who just doesn't fit in and wanna be a whistle blower usually ending up in IA...lol.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2008, 12:32:02 AM »
ahhh reppin203 you let me down man. A liar is down on a narcs level.

Thanks for the heads up Bench. 

Hey bench you ever use narcs?  I have several buds that are cops and undercover dics and they all have their snitches.  They tell me that shit and I get so pissed off.  They just laugh.  They know narcs are shit too.  Cops are the same way as in they stick together for the most part.  Now every once in a while you will have a young naive little bitch who just doesn't fit in and wanna be a whistle blower usually ending up in IA...lol.
no i don't personally,but i work with allot of people that do.

my job is like a game,and snitches make me feel like i am cheating.

bench

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2008, 12:48:35 AM »
What I posted is cut and paste from http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/SearchByDefDisp.aspx

I won't give you my name, but you can see how the dockets appear in pending cases. I understand that I haven't entered a final not guilty plea, this is how the docket apears at this time. Not guilty intill I take a plea. Be sure that thats my case though.

reppin203

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2008, 12:59:06 AM »
Nothing to say genius? ;)