Author Topic: How much does HGH help with joint injuries?  (Read 880 times)

jsc0311

• Getbig I
How much does HGH help with joint injuries?
« on: July 01, 2008, 07:04:29 PM »
I just had a really bad sprain in my right ankle Saturday night. Earlier today, I went to the doctor and was told that some of my ligament was partially torn. I've been taking 2.5 ius or HGH ed. I was wondering if HGH will speed up recovery in my ligaments. If so, should I up the dosage for a while to speed up recovery?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
Re: How much does HGH help with joint injuries?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 07:10:48 PM »
I just had a really bad sprain in my right ankle Saturday night. Earlier today, I went to the doctor and was told that some of my ligament was partially torn. I've been taking 2.5 ius or HGH ed. I was wondering if HGH will speed up recovery in my ligaments. If so, should I up the dosage for a while to speed up recovery?

I would say it definitely helps. I tore my bicep about 3 months ago and used it along with IGF to speed recovery. I felt pretty much back to normal about 4 weeks after my surgery(normal meaning everyday use of my arm).  I have been able to go up in weights and reps very steadily since week 6 after surgery, having to hold myself back more than anything just for safety sake. If you have been on the GH for a while, I'd say keep using it. If you just started, IGF may be better because it doesn't have to build up in the system before it starts really working. But even with these compounds, it really is best to take some time off and start VERY slow when you do start back.

jsc0311

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2008, 07:35:14 PM »
I've been on HGH for 2.5 months at 2.5 iu ed. Where did you inject? Sub-q or close to site of injury?

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2008, 07:41:18 PM »
I've been on HGH for 2.5 months at 2.5 iu ed. Where did you inject? Sub-q or close to site of injury?

Just sub-q, I read about guys injecting close to the injury. To me that seems more placebo effect than anything else.