Author Topic: test anavar combo..  (Read 880 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
test anavar combo..
« on: July 03, 2008, 08:33:16 PM »
anyone try it? 
500mg test per week
25-50 mg anavar x 60 days

will not cause a big drop in the hypothalmus-pituitary feedback, so self test raises sooner,,,meaning keep the gains more and faster recovery from a cycle.

also, less sides than say deca which sticks around for a while.  thoughts anyone?
you are gay.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: test anavar combo..
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2008, 03:56:24 AM »
anyone try it? 
500mg test per week
25-50 mg anavar x 60 days

will not cause a big drop in the hypothalmus-pituitary feedback, so self test raises sooner,,,meaning keep the gains more and faster recovery from a cycle.

also, less sides than say deca which sticks around for a while.  thoughts anyone?

500 mg of test per week would stop my HPTA dead in its tracks, even with AIs.  My nuts would become peanuts.  That's just me. 

Also, what does the Anavar have to do with it?  It is somewhat suppressive itself.  It certainly doesn't make the test any less supressive.

4thAD

Re: test anavar combo..
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2008, 09:10:10 AM »
abc123 is correct Worm! This kind of cycle just with the test alone will shut you down. Use HCG while on the cycle and you will remain functional throughout. If you have any doubts PM FreakfestMD, and pose the question to him as he is a real MD. Think of HCG as a band-aid for your balls. It will protect them. If you are young and still want to have children in the future, you need to be using HCG while on cycle. I think everyone regardless of of age and children should be using while on as it makes recovery so much easier.