Author Topic: too much sets??  (Read 8518 times)

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: too much sets??
« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2008, 12:35:28 PM »
13" arms must suck.

But you're are right about the concept.
never had small arms, dude.

first pic 16 years old. second pic 17 years old.

;)

Alex23

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2008, 12:39:16 PM »
never had small arms, dude.

first pic 16 years old. second pic 17 years old.

;)

Solid 14.5" right there. Good size for a 17yo.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2008, 12:40:02 PM »

Solid 14.5" right there. Good size for a 17yo.
no carbs and all natural  ;D

and my arms still dont look that good  :-[

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: July 13, 2008, 01:07:14 PM »
well actually they do change alo about training.  ive said before, a natural cant just train to stimulate hypertrophy. there must be hormonal considerations as well.  a drug user trains soley for maximum hypertrophy stimulation. ( activating as much satellite cells and causing as many micro tears as possible).  this is why giant sets or jay cutler/gustavo badell type workouts wont be so greta for a natural. and why h.i.t./doggcrapp style training does work very well for naturals.

Dude, which is it? In one post you said your arms grew better on high volume and now you're saying no?

Quote From Candizzle;

my arms always grow better with high volume
i tried h.i.t. on my arms and i lost an inch within a month

You need to start listing to me a little better.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 13, 2008, 01:09:03 PM »
Dude, which is it? In one post you said your arms grew better on high volume and now you're saying no?

Quote From Candizzle;

my arms always grow better with high volume
i tried h.i.t. on my arms and i lost an inch within a month

You need to start listing to me a little better.
my arms like high volume.

hit works better for naturals.

both are accurate.

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2008, 01:14:39 PM »
my arms like high volume.

hit works better for naturals.

both are accurate.

I'm speechless :(

Alex23

« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2008, 01:17:53 PM »

Charlys69

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2008, 01:20:56 PM »
I´m confused..... ???

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2008, 08:06:00 PM »
I´m confused..... ???

x2

Candi seems to be doing this quite a bit of late.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2008, 09:25:53 PM »
simple minds are often puzzled by the simplest of puzzles. puzzled? puzzling.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2008, 04:54:01 AM »

Nice try.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2008, 09:20:09 AM »

Nice try.
try ? whose trying ? you might want to try to try and try everyonce in a while... try it. dont "nice try" it.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2008, 04:32:41 PM »
simple minds are often puzzled by the simplest of puzzles. puzzled? puzzling.

Nice try.

try ? whose trying ? you might want to try to try and try everyonce in a while... try it. dont "nice try" it.

Were you not the one that said "simple minds are often puzzled by the simplest of puzzles?" :-\

And if you don't think I try, I've tried more this day than you have all last year, chump. >:(

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2008, 05:28:35 PM »
i believe there was a discussion about muscular and neural efficiency, but it's missing now. what the hell?

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2008, 05:41:42 PM »
i believe there was a discussion about muscular and neural efficiency, but it's missing now. what the hell?

Remind us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2008, 05:51:04 PM »

Remind us?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  you should buy a bunch of protein using that discount code ! like... 300 dollars worth !  :D

Alex23

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2008, 05:52:39 PM »
  you should buy a bunch of protein using that discount code ! like... 300 dollars worth !  :D

Why you get a cut? ;D

Dante lives by my house. One of the kindest guy I've ever met.  I get my trueprotein from the VIP lane ;D

I haven't stepped in a GNC type of store since then. 

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2008, 05:56:32 PM »
i get free protein if people use it..   you know that dont you ?
anyway, i never bought from him before, untill he gave me some free protien; and then i checked out his site and i was like DAMN hella good prices, better than anywhere else i could find, and i know with him its top notch shit too.  one month and 12 lbs of isolate later..  :D

Alex23

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 05:59:44 PM »
i get free protein if people use it..   you know that dont you ?
anyway, i never bought from him before, untill he gave me some free protien; and then i checked out his site and i was like DAMN hella good prices, better than anywhere else i could find, and i know with him its top notch shit too.  one month and 12 lbs of isolate later..  :D

Glad to hear that canditrueprotein. One less muscle enthousiast getting ripped off by GNC type of supplement stores and getting better quality from a true source of quality products.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2008, 06:11:58 PM »

Remind us?

i basically said that the more advanced the lifter gets, the greater neural efficiency and fiber recruitment, meaning the more rest and recovery will be needed. pumpster disagreed, i explained why he was wrong. there was no flame, he simply made an incorrect assertion.

unless those posts are hiding somewhere, they've been deleted.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 06:13:33 PM »
i basically said that the more advanced the lifter gets, the greater neural efficiency and fiber recruitment, meaning the more rest and recovery will be needed. pumpster disagreed, i explained why he was wrong. there was no flame, he simply made an incorrect assertion.

unless those posts are hiding somewhere, they've been deleted.
yeah you had a good point there, ive seen that illustrated on many many different credible sites and from many diffferent truly knowledgeable people.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 06:17:29 PM »
yeah you had a good point there, ive seen that illustrated on many many different credible sites and from many diffferent truly knowledgeable people.

believe it or not, i actually do check out quite a number of studies, i just never have them on hand. ;D

i just don't get why those posts got deleted. there was no flaming. it's almost like pumpster deleted them simply because i corrected him and explained why he was wrong. ???

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 05:40:30 AM »
believe it or not, i actually do check out quite a number of studies, i just never have them on hand. ;D

i just don't get why those posts got deleted. there was no flaming. it's almost like pumpster deleted them simply because i corrected him and explained why he was wrong. ???

Join the club!  ;D

8)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 07:28:18 AM »
Massive pumpster obsession here as usual lol

"magoo" takes 3 attempts to get posts that make any sense, getting the wording and meanings wrong initially, then compounds it by claiming something that he never substantiates. On top of that he neglects to notice that there's very little conclusive research out there, despite unsubstatiated claims to know what the last word is here.

Overload likes making blanket statemets because he apparently has the definitive answers even though they're always easily blown up. Then he quickly disappears.

Basically you've got two characters on here claiming to "know fer sure" that they have the last word when they've simply got opinions that they don't bother mentioning are just that, opinions that are easily challenged.

Carry on kidz, but stick to training and less personal obsession it ain't interesting. ;D

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2008, 07:32:01 AM »
Massive pumpster obsession here as usual lol

"magoo" takes 3 attempts to get posts that make any sense, getting the wording and meanings wrong initially, then compounds it by claiming something that he never substantiates. On top of that he neglects to notice that there's very little conclusive research out there, despite unsubstatiated claims to know what the last word is here.

Overload likes making blanket statemets because he apparently has the definitive answers even though they're always easily blown up. Then he quickly disappears.

Basically you've got two characters on here claiming to "know fer sure" that they have the last word when they've simply got opinions that they don't bother mentioning are just that, opinions that are easily challenged.

Carry on kidz, but stick to training and less personal obsession it ain't interesting.  ;D

post deleting still sounds like the harsh thing to do.