Author Topic: Barack Obama Voter Betrayal  (Read 631 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Barack Obama Voter Betrayal
« on: July 09, 2008, 03:51:05 PM »
Senator Obama - Please Vote NO on Telecom Immunity - Get FISA Right

He votes

YES

Response to Barack "yes" vote on FISA
By Gavin from Parkville, MD - Jul 9th, 2008 at 6:34 pm EDT
Also listed in: Senator Obama - Please Vote NO on Telecom Immunity - Get FISA Right
How anyone can support warrantless wiretapping and immunize telcoms for their crimes is beyond me. No excuse is acceptable. I will not vote for a politician who voted for this vile law, which is the worst, most anti-American-values legislation in my lifetime, and maybe one of the worst in the history of the country. Barack Obama has lost my vote.
The more things change Mr. Obama,
By TVA - Jul 9th, 2008 at 6:33 pm EDT
Also listed in: Senator Obama - Please Vote NO on Telecom Immunity - Get FISA Right
the more they stay the same.

You sir, are a liar. You made a promise, which you broke. You never said why, and you handed Bush/Cheney everything they wanted.
Thanks for using the progressive wing to get the nomination. As you move to the center, making yourself indistinguishable from the Republicans you hope will vote for you, just remember what that move to the center has done for the last two Democratic candidates.
You ran on "hope" and "change," and now we can see neither in your candidacy. You have squandered the excitement you generated, as you apparently head for the implosion that is the Democratic curse.
We have seen Democratic "change" in Pelosi and Reid, and I for one, do not care for it.
Enjoy your whatever campaign.

Traitor
By Greg from Fayetteville, GA - Jul 9th, 2008 at 6:33 pm EDT
You failed to uphold the constitution, as you are required to by oath.  That makes you no different from the moron we're trying impeach.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/group/SenatorObama-PleaseVoteAgainstFISA

Change you can believe in :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Barack Obama voter betrayl
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2008, 03:52:08 PM »
even hilary voted against it.

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Barack Obama Voter Betrayal
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 03:53:07 PM »
Some people have even called in for their contributions to be returned.