Author Topic: Whats the MOST test you took in 1 week?  (Read 14166 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Whats the MOST test you took in 1 week?
« on: July 14, 2008, 06:45:33 AM »
Whats the most test you ever took in one week, just to see what would happen?  I have only taken 1 gram or a little more, but I am talking has anyone ever taken 5 grams - 7 grams - 20 grams a week?

TEAM Nasser

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
Re: Whats the MOST test you took in 1 week?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2008, 08:42:50 AM »
20 g huh ??? lol... you know there are guys who do that shit. in milo's q&a thread he was asked if he ever played with mega doses. h said he hadnt, but a guy came to him once and told him "i am proof steroids can not kill you". and milos asked him what he meant. he said he had injected up to one HUNDRED cc in one day !!!!   :o  :o 

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2008, 09:47:04 AM »
20 g huh ??? lol... you know there are guys who do that shit. in milo's q&a thread he was asked if he ever played with mega doses. h said he hadnt, but a guy came to him once and told him "i am proof steroids can not kill you". and milos asked him what he meant. he said he had injected up to one HUNDRED cc in one day !!!!   :o  :o 

100cc oil in one day, tell me another story. I don't believe it. Ithink a lot of these guys talk a lot.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 09:56:55 AM »
1500MG

The highest i have seen was a close friend who ran 3000mg EW.

There is an article i read a while back about a guy who went up to 5000mg on a blast and cruise type cycle, i'll see if i can find it, he documented the entire thing.

8)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2008, 10:53:52 AM »
1350/wk...could tell no difference between that and 1g/wk

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2008, 12:37:52 PM »
1500MG

The highest i have seen was a close friend who ran 3000mg EW.

There is an article i read a while back about a guy who went up to 5000mg on a blast and cruise type cycle, i'll see if i can find it, he documented the entire thing.

8)

Would be nice if you could find that article...

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2008, 12:42:12 PM »
100cc oil in one day, tell me another story. I don't believe it. Ithink a lot of these guys talk a lot.
i certainly believe there are guys out there who go to such extreme lengths.

4thAD

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2008, 01:01:16 PM »
where would you put 100cc of oil in one day in your body? I dont buy it for a second. Theres lots of bs on the internet.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2008, 01:04:08 PM »
No Van - I never experimented with mega-doses...but I did talk to guys that took not just Mega or Giga...I had few clients that used "Tera" doses... ;D

I had a guy who came to me from Europe and told me: Milos, I am a living proof that steroids CANNOT KILL anyone...

Hmmmmmm, did you try to inject 100 cc of test into your brain?

Guy said, well not exactly...but I did try 100 cc a day when we are on the subject....

:o :o :o :o :o

100 cc A DAY???? For the love of God - it is easier way to kill yourself....and before I finished he added and I took 100 cc/day for two weeks straight along with 100 IU/day of this and 200 IU/day of that and 300 tablets every single day....with 12000 kcal diet...and I gained 12 kilos in two weeks!!!

I told him to go on cycle like one I posted here and trains twice daily YES , using my protocol of Humalog 45 minutes BEFORE TRAINING (as I have several different protocols all depending on particulars...) and 5000 kcal per day...

He managed to gain 47 pounds in ONE MONTH - 21.5 kilos...but in first two weeks he exceeded his previous best by 0.5 kg...He gained 12.5 kg in first two weeks of this cycle...with FRACTION of "drugs" he thought are needed for Mr. Olympia hopefuls...

As far as TREN (especially ACETATE) - YES, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT THAT: some guys keep it ALL THE WAY until the contest...Many drop it at 5-7 or 10 day out mark...all depending on the rest of their cycle...

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2008, 02:06:51 PM »
I wasn't doubting the claim young dizzle, I dont believe for one second someone shot 100cc ed for a cycle. Your body would be one giant oil abcess. There are so many places too shoot that can take large injections, and you would never give your body a chance to dissipate the oil. Thats 5 20ml bottles of oil, give me a break. You surely cant believe everything you hear....

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2008, 02:30:46 PM »
6ml of sus a week for a month a few yr back,,, ontop of 4ml of decca... just a pain puttn the fucker in

i had a mate that was gettn prepped by paul borresson, i cant remember the exact amount, but im sure it was around 8ml per day of sus.. he gave up after 2 weeks, couldnt take the shots anymore

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2008, 06:33:35 PM »
There was a craze some years back that many used. 1 cc of sus 250 daily for 4 weeks. Primarily done for the varying release times of the 4 test blends.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »
...its going to work the exact same as 250mg of any other kind of test...

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 06:40:09 PM »
LOL that dude is nuts, 100 mL so you mean a day? 
TEAM Nasser

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2008, 07:03:36 PM »
I'd bet that anything over 1g is a complete waste.
you are gay.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2008, 08:11:34 PM »
1350/wk...could tell no difference between that and 1g/wk

Have to agree with you here. Did 750mg eod maxing at 3grams a week. Just too much oil per week for me at the time. That and I saw no diff from 1.5 grams a week.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2008, 11:26:18 PM »
That is BS, 25 000 mg of test you wouldn't survive, your temp. would sky rocket, you would die of a fever. Impossible. I have done up to 10 cc in a week and its uncomfortable at times, but no seriouse harm. I know someone who does 10 cc in one day twice a week, but he is well over 300 pounds. I'm sure some are out there doing as high as 10 000 mg in a week, hard to imagine.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2008, 11:27:56 PM »
i think quite the contrary, worm. while i dont think anything crazy like 100cc a day is going to be beneficial either, i have a hutch that doses generally equate to gains.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2008, 05:50:07 AM »

I will take that bet.

I've seen with my own eyes what 3000mg of test will do to a human...it's not a waste and the side effects weren't that bad.

You would be surprised how many body builders use 2g+...a lot.

8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2008, 02:59:00 PM »
I will take that bet.

I've seen with my own eyes what 3000mg of test will do to a human...it's not a waste and the side effects weren't that bad.

8)
i think quite the contrary, worm. while i dont think anything crazy like 100cc a day is going to be beneficial either, i have a hutch that doses generally equate to gains.
I agree with both of you. A guy thats 150 pounds will grow at maximum speed with 1 gram so his body won't abosrb any more until perhaps he is 200 pound then he would benefit from 2g more then he would on but 3g would not be needed until maybe he is at 230-240 then 3g would be better then 2 because the closer you get to your bodies limitation the more you need to break through. sure 1 gram will do wonders but its obviouse that your body will plateau with less muscle then if you are at 2g. Just imagine what someone like Ronnie Coleman would need just to sustain that kind of mass, anybody that thinks he can with anything less then 5g might as well believe in Santa.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2008, 03:01:29 PM »
I agree with both of you. A guy thats 150 pounds will grow at maximum speed with 1 gram so his body won't abosrb any more until perhaps he is 200 pound then he would benefit from 2g more then he would on but 3g would not be needed until maybe he is at 230-240 then 3g would be better then 2 because the closer you get to your bodies limitation the more you need to break through. sure 1 gram will do wonders but its obviouse that your body will plateau with less muscle then if you are at 2g. Just imagine what someone like Ronnie Coleman would need just to sustain that kind of mass, anybody that thinks he can with anything less then 5g might as well believe in Santa.
im not so sure that a 200 lb guy wouldnt benefit the same from mega doses as a 275 lb guy would.   of course, for the 275 (lean) guym the mega dose is just enough to grow, and for the 200 lber your growing extremely fast and also boosting gh way high and also burni up lots of fat with the extra androgens.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2008, 03:11:45 PM »
im not so sure that a 200 lb guy wouldnt benefit the same from mega doses as a 275 lb guy would.   of course, for the 275 (lean) guym the mega dose is just enough to grow, and for the 200 lber your growing extremely fast and also boosting gh way high and also burni up lots of fat with the extra androgens.
Not so sure what I wrote, never past english class ;D, but what you said is what I meant. The bigger you get the more benefit the you would get from the higher dose. And my answere to yor question in the other thread is 800mg is better then 400 when it comes to deca.

GetBigOrDieTrying

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2008, 06:59:23 AM »
Talking about dosing ect...

Have you guys noticed how 1 person can take 500mg and explode yet another person at a similar point can take the same and get far less results.

Do you think that comes down to genetics and your bodies ability to un-bind test / utilize it?

Or do you think its more life style related. Example one guy is eating more , getting more sleep , training harder?

I remember Dorain using a comparison between 2 bodybuilder taking drugs. If you had little workman in your body say 20 in total. One bodybuilder maybe able to put 15 workers on a job where as the other guy could only use 5. I know its a simple analogy but it makes sense. 

I cant take a lot of gear with out feeling like shit. I tried to take 400mg EQ , 600mg Test a week with 50mg D-bol , Slin , GH , T3... I lasted a week. I gained 6kg in that week. By the end of the week I went blue , couldnt eat and wanted to sleep all day. Then I see these rats in my gym taking cycles double that and look fine. What up with that?

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2008, 07:23:47 PM »
I will take that bet.

8)

Overload,

Would you ever consider something in the 2/3G ew range?

You realize how much oil you'd be pushing through your body?

If you get any "Test flu" sides, you can bet they'd be magnified.

As someone who lifts for strength primarily, I don't see the benefit....

Sometimes I even wonder if 750MG ew is really good for maintenance.

Talking about dosing ect...

Have you guys noticed how 1 person can take 500mg and explode yet another person at a similar point can take the same and get far less results.

Do you think that comes down to genetics and your bodies ability to un-bind test / utilize it?

Or do you think its more life style related. Example one guy is eating more , getting more sleep , training harder?

I remember Dorain using a comparison between 2 bodybuilder taking drugs. If you had little workman in your body say 20 in total. One bodybuilder maybe able to put 15 workers on a job where as the other guy could only use 5. I know its a simple analogy but it makes sense. 

I cant take a lot of gear with out feeling like shit. I tried to take 400mg EQ , 600mg Test a week with 50mg D-bol , Slin , GH , T3... I lasted a week. I gained 6kg in that week. By the end of the week I went blue , couldnt eat and wanted to sleep all day. Then I see these rats in my gym taking cycles double that and look fine. What up with that?

Genetics...

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2008, 03:01:17 PM »
Overload,

Would you ever consider something in the 2/3G ew range?

You realize how much oil you'd be pushing through your body?

If you get any "Test flu" sides, you can bet they'd be magnified.

As someone who lifts for strength primarily, I don't see the benefit....

Sometimes I even wonder if 750MG ew is really good for maintenance.

Genetics...
DIV

There are benefits, but are the sides worth it?

i know guys who run 2g+ with no problems, others have problems with 1500mg or less.

Genetics play a huge roll, which is why 750 might work for a good test base, but i truly believe that higher doses CAN produce very drastic changes at any level. i've know too many guys who went WAY above what most people here think is a waste, and these guys were insanely strong and muscular.

I do not, in any way, think there is a limit where gains stop from using TOO MUCH. i just think the sides eventually outweigh the benefits. 5g+ combined AAS is not out of reach, if people only knew the limits guys will go to be the best! if guys will suck dick for money to be a body builder, I'm sure they will shoot stupid doses just to KEEP up with the competition...think about it.

Would i try it? No, it serves no purpose in my life right now, too risky and i have a lot to lose.

5 years ago, i might have considered going that high, but my worries always prevented me from getting too crazy, but I've done my share... ;)

8)