Author Topic: Kamali seems like a changed man since the birth of his daughter  (Read 14661 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: Kamali seems like a changed man since the birth of his daughter
« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2008, 10:16:34 AM »

The reason he acted like he did on here is because he got too much shit from trolls...............any one would get pissed at some of the comments that were directed to him.

Anyone who has ever made a comment on the G&O can vouch for that statement Wes. Even the most innocent comment gets a barrage of negative reactions. At first you are taken aback, but eventually you react negatively, or choose to avoid it all together. It's a pity since this board offered a real opportunity to interact with the major players in this business.

So who can blame King. Responding all day to negativity just wastes your time, and certainly doesn't make you a better person.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2008, 06:34:38 PM »
Anyone who has ever made a comment on the G&O can vouch for that statement Wes. Even the most innocent comment gets a barrage of negative reactions. At first you are taken aback, but eventually you react negatively, or choose to avoid it all together. It's a pity since this board offered a real opportunity to interact with the major players in this business.
So who can blame King. Responding all day to negativity just wastes your time, and certainly doesn't make you a better person.
That's what we're shooting for here on the Positive Board! It just takes awhile but it will happen 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2008, 06:58:27 PM »

I agree.......people even ran Jay Cutler off the board.

Pretty stupid when you get the current Mr. Olympia here to post and people give him so much shit he never comes back.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2008, 08:14:05 PM »
I love to hear from people that say they "heard" I was an asshole to someone etc.... You see, there is no defense on my behalf. If "they" said it, then it must be true, right? All that baby shit is way behind me. Just to set the record straight for one last time.. I don't take shit from anyone and to gain my respect you have to earn it. I've met too many snakes in my life (ex. Shawn Ray) to ever drop my guard. I will always be King Kamali... Fuck the haters!

Now that being said, the two men that have put the love of bodybuilding back into my heart are Disgusted and Milos. Disgusted is my best friend and someone I would trust my life with. I have never met a man with more passion for helping others than Jim. He would never lie to me and he knows what I'm capable of. On the other side we have the great one, Milos. NOBODY ON THIS PLANET knows the science of this sport better than this freak. Milos can take a nuclear biologist and run circles around him.. PERIOD! This man has met all the great ones and I would bet my house that if you asked him who has the biggest heart and trains the hardest he will have King Kamali on top of that list. Yes, having a daughter has changed me..

Since I had my angel I have dedicated my life to her. I am a couple of weeks away from opening a State of the Art SPA/Wellness European Salon here in NY dedicated to my daughter which will be hers when she turns 18. Disgusted and I are working together on a HUGE project that will turn the bodybuilding world upside down.  ;)  I've taken everything I learned from Milos and Jim and put it together to bring the absolute best King to the AC Pro. My life is complete. I wish the best life has to offer for you all. As I had said before, going through life as a faceless hater on these boards just putting down professional athletes is just plain pathetic. For every one of these idiots do you guys know how many hundreds of true iron warriors I have help win their classes or just get into shape.. It would blow your minds. Hate gets you no where.. love gets you peace. I am 8 weeks out from the AC.. hold on to your butts!

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2008, 08:29:35 PM »
King,

Great to hear about your adventures! I wish you great success.

I live in upstate NY (Syracuse) and look forward to seeing you onstage someday. Maybe Chick can get you to guest pose next year in Rochester, NY.

As for the negative comments you hear, it's an unfortunate consequence of being successful. No matter how much good you do, someone is always trying to tear you down. I guess its how they compensate for their sad lives.

Good luck with the family. When my son was born, it changed everything, and it was for the better! Now my daughter, she is a handful :P

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2008, 08:34:33 PM »
I love to hear from people that say they "heard" I was an asshole to someone etc.... You see, there is no defense on my behalf. If "they" said it, then it must be true, right? All that baby shit is way behind me. Just to set the record straight for one last time.. I don't take shit from anyone and to gain my respect you have to earn it. I've met too many snakes in my life (ex. Shawn Ray) to ever drop my guard. I will always be King Kamali... Fuck the haters! Now that being said, the two man that have put the love of bodybuilding back into my heart are Disgusted and Milos. Disgusted is my best friend and someone I would trust my life with. I have never met a man with more passion for helping others than Jim. He would never lie to me and he knows what I'm capable of. On the other side we have the great one, Milos. NOBODY ON THIS PLANET knows the science of this sport better than this freak. Milos can take a nuclear biologist and run circles around them.. PERIOD! This man has met all the great ones and I would bet my house that if you asked him who has the biggest heart and trains the hardest he will King Kamali on top of that list. Yes, having a daughter has changed me.. Since I had my angel I have dedicated my life to her. I am a couple of weeks away from opening a state of the art SPA and wellness European salon here in NY dedicated to my daughter which will be hears when she turns 18. Disgusted and I are working together on a HUGE project that will turn the bodybuilding world upside down.  ;)  I've taken everything I learned from Milos and Jim and put it together to bring the absolute best King to the AC Pro. My life is complete. I wish the best life has to offer for you all. As I had said before, going through life as a faceless hater on these boards just putting down professional athletes is just plain pathetic. For every one of these idiots do you guys know how many hundreds of true iron warriors I have help win their classes or just get into shape.. It would blow your minds. Hate gets you no where.. love gets you peace. I am 8 weeks out from the AC.. hold on to your butts!

Well said :)  All this hate on this board gets you people nowhere, it just shows how angry you are inside. 
Good luck at the AC Pro this year. :)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2008, 08:58:04 PM »
I love to hear from people that say they "heard" I was an asshole to someone etc.... You see, there is no defense on my behalf. If "they" said it, then it must be true, right? All that baby shit is way behind me. Just to set the record straight for one last time.. I don't take shit from anyone and to gain my respect you have to earn it. I've met too many snakes in my life (ex. Shawn Ray) to ever drop my guard. I will always be King Kamali... Fuck the haters! Now that being said, the two men that have put the love of bodybuilding back into my heart are Disgusted and Milos. Disgusted is my best friend and someone I would trust my life with. I have never met a man with more passion for helping others than Jim. He would never lie to me and he knows what I'm capable of. On the other side we have the great one, Milos. NOBODY ON THIS PLANET knows the science of this sport better than this freak. Milos can take a nuclear biologist and run circles around him.. PERIOD! This man has met all the great ones and I would bet my house that if you asked him who has the biggest heart and trains the hardest he will have King Kamali on top of that list. Yes, having a daughter has changed me.. Since I had my angel I have dedicated my life to her. I am a couple of weeks away from opening a State of the Art SPA/Wellness European Salon here in NY dedicated to my daughter which will be hers when she turns 18. Disgusted and I are working together on a HUGE project that will turn the bodybuilding world upside down.  ;)  I've taken everything I learned from Milos and Jim and put it together to bring the absolute best King to the AC Pro. My life is complete. I wish the best life has to offer for you all. As I had said before, going through life as a faceless hater on these boards just putting down professional athletes is just plain pathetic. For every one of these idiots do you guys know how many hundreds of true iron warriors I have help win their classes or just get into shape.. It would blow your minds. Hate gets you no where.. love gets you peace. I am 8 weeks out from the AC.. hold on to your butts!
Welcome back Kamali, feel free to start threads and post your pics here when it comes time. This board is heavily moderated and you will not get the attacks like other areas of getbig.

Good luck with your business ventures, it's a rough economy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2008, 10:36:14 PM »
I love to hear from people that say they "heard" I was an asshole to someone etc.... You see, there is no defense on my behalf. If "they" said it, then it must be true, right? All that baby shit is way behind me. Just to set the record straight for one last time.. I don't take shit from anyone and to gain my respect you have to earn it. I've met too many snakes in my life (ex. Shawn Ray) to ever drop my guard. I will always be King Kamali... Fuck the haters! Now that being said, the two men that have put the love of bodybuilding back into my heart are Disgusted and Milos. Disgusted is my best friend and someone I would trust my life with. I have never met a man with more passion for helping others than Jim. He would never lie to me and he knows what I'm capable of. On the other side we have the great one, Milos. NOBODY ON THIS PLANET knows the science of this sport better than this freak. Milos can take a nuclear biologist and run circles around him.. PERIOD! This man has met all the great ones and I would bet my house that if you asked him who has the biggest heart and trains the hardest he will have King Kamali on top of that list. Yes, having a daughter has changed me.. Since I had my angel I have dedicated my life to her. I am a couple of weeks away from opening a State of the Art SPA/Wellness European Salon here in NY dedicated to my daughter which will be hers when she turns 18. Disgusted and I are working together on a HUGE project that will turn the bodybuilding world upside down.  ;)  I've taken everything I learned from Milos and Jim and put it together to bring the absolute best King to the AC Pro. My life is complete. I wish the best life has to offer for you all. As I had said before, going through life as a faceless hater on these boards just putting down professional athletes is just plain pathetic. For every one of these idiots do you guys know how many hundreds of true iron warriors I have help win their classes or just get into shape.. It would blow your minds. Hate gets you no where.. love gets you peace. I am 8 weeks out from the AC.. hold on to your butts!

Thanx for posting on here, I definetely agree with what u said about jim, he is definetely one of the most helpful people ive ever come in contact with.

And like Chaos said above, feel free to post here, it would be quite welcomed.

Lastly, we met at the 06 olympia at the muscletech booth, and id have to say that you were definetely one of the most down to earth and HONEST people ( not just bb'ers ) that i met that weekend. So dont pay attention to the bullshit.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2008, 12:57:28 AM »

Anyone can change. I have seen in. Since 1991, when I started getting into bodybuilding via ABB Products and Science Foods Products, I have met and see a lot of different people in the industry.

People who were very arrogant, very tough and not cool have changed, because as you get older, you learn that not everything needs to be a confrontation, not everything needs to be a baseless attack.

Melvin Anthony David Henry, Nasser El Sonbaty, and especially Flex Wheeler. People can and do change in life. And many others. Most of them for the good. And yes, some not so good.

As for Kamali, people need to see the persona vs the real person sometimes. Sometimes it is hard to see the difference. Behind the pro bodybuilder is a real person, and the birth of a child definately changes someone.

Honestly, for me, it changed my life completely, kids. You just can't run anymore somewhere. You need to have patients, and you give your all to your children.  Each night, when I am home, I try to read, spend time, have fun.

Good luck at the AC! See you soon.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2008, 09:41:04 AM »

As for Kamali, people need to see the persona vs the real person sometimes. Sometimes it is hard to see the difference.

This is so true.  Not to compare him to Kamali or any Pro for that matter, but another great example of the person versus the personna is Billy Guns, an internet legend.  ;D

He may be a big shit-talker on the internet, but in real life, Billy is someone who is always friendly, honest, helpful, and would give you the shirt off his back.  My husband and I both consider him a dear friend.  :)

:)

Hippocrates1985

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2008, 11:06:22 AM »
Now that being said, the two men that have put the love of bodybuilding back into my heart are Disgusted and Milos. Disgusted is my best friend and someone I would trust my life with. I have never met a man with more passion for helping others than Jim. He would never lie to me and he knows what I'm capable of. On the other side we have the great one, Milos. NOBODY ON THIS PLANET knows the science of this sport better than this freak. Milos can take a nuclear biologist and run circles around him.. PERIOD! This man has met all the great ones and I would bet my house that if you asked him who has the biggest heart and trains the hardest he will have King Kamali on top of that list. Yes, having a daughter has changed me..

What about me King ??? Am I one of your best friends??  :-*

Any way, I really start hate people and all bodybuilders because no body wanna help. Even if you help the beginners, they will talk shit about you later. All what see from people is killing from behind my back. They always forget you and what you did for them. Even you King and I'm really sorry to say that but what about if I come to you and ask you for some help, will you help?? I don't think so and I'm really sorry to say that but you are gonna say like what Milos and the other bodybuilders said to me, " KEEP ASKING". They forgot that I'm asking them now for help.

bro King Kamali, bodybuilding is all about your relationship with the fans because without your help we will never ever see any more bodybuilders. If we love this sport, we have to keep up our help to people around us. Remember that you got a help from some one when you started your career.

Take care King and I hope I'll meet you sometime.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2008, 01:44:21 PM »

This is so true.  Not to compare him to Kamali or any Pro for that matter, but another great example of the person versus the personna is Billy Guns, an internet legend.  ;D

He may be a big shit-talker on the internet, but in real life, Billy is someone who is always friendly, honest, helpful, and would give you the shirt off his back.  My husband and I both consider him a dear friend.  :)

Maybe Billy can have a Q and A on this board?
E

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2008, 03:10:12 PM »
Nobody is hatin' on Kamali, pure and simple. In order to Hate on someone, one must be doing something for someone to hate on. See Kamali circa 2001. Let's not talk about change, how about growing up and seeing what life truly is worth, and the mistakes one made.

If what has been said is true (no illusion), then then a hater has taken it change their position to be be on another level.

Now, I do apologize for sounding negative.

But King should apologize for his childish tirades and using Getbig as a medium for such...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2008, 03:34:07 PM »

But King should apologize for his childish tirades and using Getbig as a medium for such...

I agree
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2008, 09:04:34 PM »

How about no apologies from anyone, it's a fresh start, leave it at that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2008, 07:19:30 AM »
How about no apologies from anyone, it's a fresh start, leave it at that.

He said a lot of bad things about my Getbig brothers :(
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2008, 07:25:02 AM »
He said a lot of bad things about my Getbig brothers :(
They said alot of bad things about him.

You remember your experience on the V danielson? Was there ever an apology from either side?

Let's move on and keep on truckin!! :D

8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2008, 07:26:55 AM »
They said alot of bad things about him.

You remember your experience on the V danielson? Was there ever an apology from either side?

Let's move on and keep on truckin!! :D

8)

I just think it would be nice if Shari issued a statement, perhaps even in a magazine as well as on here, apologizing for all the bad things he has said about Getbig.  :)
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2008, 07:35:31 AM »
I just think it would be nice if Shari issued a statement, perhaps even in a magazine as well as on here, apologizing for all the bad things he has said about Getbig.  :)
If everyone apologized for their past, this placed would be flooded with apology threads.

Think you could get The Squad back together? They have a long list of apologies to hand out. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2008, 07:35:11 AM »
If everyone apologized for their past, this placed would be flooded with apology threads.

Think you could get The Squad back together? They have a long list of apologies to hand out. ;D

I don't think he needs to apologize for anything.  A lot of shit is said on the G&O so apologies are required in both directions which in my opinion make it a wash.  So it's time to move on.  It's nice that King can post here.  Hopefully he can stop answering questions about the past and start answering training and nutrition tips moving forward.  It's great getting insight on other things other than negative shit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2008, 10:52:00 AM »
Anyone can change. I have seen in. Since 1991, when I started getting into bodybuilding via ABB Products and Science Foods Products, I have met and see a lot of different people in the industry.

People who were very arrogant, very tough and not cool have changed, because as you get older, you learn that not everything needs to be a confrontation, not everything needs to be a baseless attack.

Melvin Anthony David Henry, Nasser El Sonbaty, and especially Flex Wheeler. People can and do change in life. And many others. Most of them for the good. And yes, some not so good.

As for Kamali, people need to see the persona vs the real person sometimes. Sometimes it is hard to see the difference. Behind the pro bodybuilder is a real person, and the birth of a child definately changes someone.

Honestly, for me, it changed my life completely, kids. You just can't run anymore somewhere. You need to have patients, and you give your all to your children.  Each night, when I am home, I try to read, spend time, have fun.

Good luck at the AC! See you soon.

Yogi,  How were you and ABB associated?  I don't know much about your history, just curious.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2008, 10:57:30 AM »
I love to hear from people that say they "heard" I was an asshole to someone etc.... You see, there is no defense on my behalf. If "they" said it, then it must be true, right? All that baby shit is way behind me. Just to set the record straight for one last time.. I don't take shit from anyone and to gain my respect you have to earn it. I've met too many snakes in my life (ex. Shawn Ray) to ever drop my guard. I will always be King Kamali... Fuck the haters!

Since I had my angel I have dedicated my life to her. I am a couple of weeks away from opening a State of the Art SPA/Wellness European Salon here in NY dedicated to my daughter which will be hers when she turns 18. Disgusted and I are working together on a HUGE project that will turn the bodybuilding world upside down.  ;)  I've taken everything I learned from Milos and Jim and put it together to bring the absolute best King to the AC Pro. My life is complete. I wish the best life has to offer for you all. As I had said before, going through life as a faceless hater on these boards just putting down professional athletes is just plain pathetic. For every one of these idiots do you guys know how many hundreds of true iron warriors I have help win their classes or just get into shape.. It would blow your minds. Hate gets you no where.. love gets you peace. I am 8 weeks out from the AC.. hold on to your butts!

Welcome back king!  What happened?  You said that Milos and Disg put the love back into your heart?  What happened to take it away?  What events occured?  It's cool though that you're back in the game.
Hopefully you'll stick around and maybe participate in an ask King Q&A thread.

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2008, 07:03:45 PM »
king please come in shape bro ;D
TEAM WOLF

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2008, 07:38:09 PM »

I apologize for doubting Tom Prince when he said it was physically impossible for him to ever weigh less than 240 lbs!

Sincerely,

G o a t b o y
Ron: "I am lazy."

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #49 on: July 22, 2008, 07:28:23 AM »

It's nice to see the king back here . . . He is one of the most popular posters over on PM.

Good Luck, King

The Beef