Author Topic: You're just a freak,,,,like me  (Read 1503 times)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
You're just a freak,,,,like me
« on: July 18, 2008, 08:53:16 AM »
?

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
Re: SinCitySmallGuy.....
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 09:45:24 AM »

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2008, 12:31:59 PM »
Hey I want to give you $10,000, if u can beat my ass. The offer states that I will give the $10,000 to the first guy that kicks my ass if they come to me, but in your case, I will come to you. You seem like a easy ass to kick, so if you are near California, I will come to you, and if u beat me, I will have a cashiers check or cash for $10,000 for you. The ball is in your court. I know, I live with my mom,,blah blah blah. MELTDOWN

www.dweetir.com

I am in Idaho big guy, just a short trip..

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2008, 05:45:51 PM »
Hey I want to give you $10,000, if u can beat my ass. The offer states that I will give the $10,000 to the first guy that kicks LICKS my ass if they come to ON  me, but in your case, I will come to you. You seem like a easy ass to kick LICK , so if you are near California, I will come to you, and if u beat EAT   me, I will have a cashiers check or cash for $10,000 for you. The ballBALLS is ARE i nyour court MY MOUTH . I know, I live with my mom,,blah blah blah. MELTDOWN

www.dweetir.com
FIXED
i

kimura

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2008, 05:52:11 PM »
Hey I want to give you $10,000, if u can beat my ass. The offer states that I will give the $10,000 to the first guy that kicks my ass if they come to me, but in your case, I will come to you. You seem like a easy ass to kick, so if you are near California, I will come to you, and if u beat me, I will have a cashiers check or cash for $10,000 for you. The ball is in your court. I know, I live with my mom,,blah blah blah. MELTDOWN

www.dweetir.com

Define kick your ass. Where are you?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2008, 07:10:35 PM »
First of all Kimura, your not a y board bad ass. I have never seen you post down here so you are not elgible to fight me. But defining kick my ass:

1) Teeth must be knocked out (3 to 4)
                     2) Nose broken
                      3) broken jaw
                     4) unable to fight back
                      5)maybe a broken bone or 2
                         6) choking on blood

so if those requirements are met, I pay. I got a black belt and the boots to match.
Priceless. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!