Author Topic: First Cycle Goals?  (Read 1365 times)

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
First Cycle Goals?
« on: July 24, 2008, 05:31:46 AM »
Sup fellas,

I am going to run my first cycle in September.I am 5'10. I was 235 lbs. 20% back in January.

I am currently 195 lbs. 15%.

I would like to lose 10 more pounds of fat, (maybe more) before I start.

With that being said, what would be a legitimate goal as far as BW is concerned after 10 weeks of Test E 600 mg/week. I was thinking of 225 lbs. but might that seem farfetched. Diet and training are dialed in. I will also consider Low Intensity Cardio 3x/week to keep the bodyfat minimal.

Thanks in advance.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: First Cycle Goals?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 10:57:57 AM »
I've seen some guys blow up 40-50lbs their first cycle, but most of that was fat and water.  It can vary so widely that it's really tough to say.  It's going to really depend on your diet, training and rest along with your genetic response to AAS.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 11:04:42 AM »
I've seen some guys blow up 40-50lbs their first cycle, but most of that was fat and water.  It can vary so widely that it's really tough to say.  It's going to really depend on your diet, training and rest along with your genetic response to AAS.

I concur...

Eating will determine a large percentage of the weight gained.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 11:35:19 AM »
IMO you should extend that cycle to 12 weeks minimum. For me I would run it 16 - 20. If you still feel good @ 16 continue on. Real lean gains off test only cycle should give 10-15 pounds. I personally feel guys that put on 40 pounds are mostly getting fat. A true bb that is ready for a cycle will not make those kind of lean gains in that short of time period.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 11:42:56 AM »
I appreciate all the input fellas,

The reason why I choose to run 10 weeks first time around, is because I've read the use of HCG will not be necessary. The gains diminish after the 10th week, and is usually when sides occur, acne etc.

Just getting my feet wet with AAS. I want to keep it short and sweet, and recover as quickly as possible. I appreciate the input, but I only have 2 10mL vials of Enanthate.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 12:03:04 PM »

The reason why I choose to run 10 weeks first time around, is because I've read the use of HCG will not be necessary. The gains diminish after the 10th week, and is usually when sides occur, acne etc.

Just getting my feet wet with AAS. I want to keep it short and sweet, and recover as quickly as possible. I appreciate the input, but I only have 2 10mL vials of Enanthate.

I think that's a rather poor reason to stay at ten weeks.....

Using HCG during the cycle will help with recovery.

I think you're reasoning in this is wrong.

It's not a matter of getting in and getting out like a bank robbery.

Think longterm and the quality of the cycle.

Twelve to sixteen weeks is what I'd recommend.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

4thAD

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 12:16:48 PM »

HCG is definitely needed in this cycle. 10 weeks of test run at 600mg ew will thoroughly shut you down. Shutdown begins at first administration, and the only way to avoid it at these doses is to run HCG on cycle from start to finish. I reccomend HCG with every cycle no matter how short. I have posted extensively on HCG use and PCT. PM me if you need help.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 01:05:14 PM »
 captain insano gains do not diminish after 10 weeks. they never diminish. its just not how the endocrine functions. the body makes sure hormones always do their job. 

testosterone is not like ephedrine. the body doesnt want to make it stop working.  it makes it work better over time in fact.

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 01:10:19 PM »
captain insano gains do not diminish after 10 weeks. they never diminish. its just not how the endocrine functions. the body makes sure hormones always do their job. 

testosterone is not like ephedrine. the body doesnt want to make it stop working.  it makes it work better over time in fact.

Thanks Candi....

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 08:34:14 PM »
Sup fellas,

I am going to run my first cycle in September.I am 5'10. I was 235 lbs. 20% back in January.

I am currently 195 lbs. 15%.

I would like to lose 10 more pounds of fat, (maybe more) before I start.

With that being said, what would be a legitimate goal as far as BW is concerned after 10 weeks of Test E 600 mg/week. I was thinking of 225 lbs. but might that seem farfetched. Diet and training are dialed in. I will also consider Low Intensity Cardio 3x/week to keep the bodyfat minimal.

Thanks in advance.

captain, set a goal to gain as much as you can....seta goal to contuinue with cardio, set a goal to keep true to your diet..

dont worry about #'s, youll only set yourself up for disappointment. just do work!

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 05:06:22 PM »
Damn,

Now I have to order another bottle of Enanthate >:( >:(