Author Topic: Would you smash a monkeys skull in a restaurant? Would you eat monkey brains?  (Read 1855 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I remember seeing a movie where people sat in a restaurant with mallets. A monkey was placed in the centre of the table and they smashed his skull to eat his brains. Would you ever do this?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
I remember seeing a movie where people sat in a restaurant with mallets. A monkey was placed in the centre of the table and they smashed his skull to eat his brains. Would you ever do this?

If it taste good, sure.

Tapper

• Getbig IV
  • You're an SMF!
Do I get a bib? Like at Red Lobster.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
I remember that.  The girlfriend at the time her mom said she did that in India or somewhere.  It was really sad watching that.  The little monkey was grabbing the bars

Stark

• Getbig V

Faces of Death and fuck no I wouldn't

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
nope - I'm scared of prions.

Mind you - I'm no fan of monkeys. I was at a famous buddhist temple once that has loads of the 'orrible little fuckers roaming around. I was on holidays so I just had on board shorts & a t-shirt (no underwear).

So I think "time to feed the monkeys" - I grab a basket of bananas and wandered over to what I thought would be a bunch of patient primates. Not so. As soon as they got wind of the bananas, they ran over & started climbing up my board shorts.

So - there I am basket in one hand and my descending shorts in the other - I guess 3 monkeys at about 30-40lbs each in that one hand.

For a while, I thought all was lost, the descent of my shorts was slow but sure. At some point I'd be butt & cock out in a temple which is bad enough but who knows that the monkeys would have made of the meat & 2 veg ?

All wasn't lost, a wise friend saw my predicament and obvious stress and told me 4 words I'll cherish to this day.

"Drop the fucking basket"

Worked a charm.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Faces of Death and fuck no I wouldn't

yeah that was the name.  :)

here is the video.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/faces-of-death-monkey.html

Stark

• Getbig V
yeah that was the name.  :)

here is the video.
http://www.filecabi.net/video/faces-of-death-monkey.html

#
why anybody want to do that shit is beyond me, there is a fine line between eating an animal that is already dead and actually killing one
in a brutal and unnecessary way for the purpose of entertainment.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
#
why anybody want to do that shit is beyond me, there is a fine line between eating an animal that is already dead and actually killing one
in a brutal and unnecessary way for the purpose of entertainment.

I don't mind if people do it. It doesn't bother me. I doubt I would do it.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
It says the video is fake, do people really do that though?
S

Stark

• Getbig V
I don't mind if people do it. It doesn't bother me. I doubt I would do it.

I cannot say it bothers me as such, but I'm just always amazed how seriously stupid people are.

Stark

• Getbig V
It says the video is fake, do people really do that though?

Keith says it isn't, Keith knows everybody and everything so I'm inclined to call this Real

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Keith says it isn't, Keith knows everybody and everything so I'm inclined to call this Real

Now you are learning.  Pretty soon you will qualify as my bitch ;D

Stark

• Getbig V
Now you are learning.  Pretty soon you will qualify as my bitch ;D

Keithy it's not me stalking you :D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Keithy it's not me stalking you :D

That saddens me.  I want a stalker. ???

Stark

• Getbig V
That saddens me.  I want a stalker. ???

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
I remember that.  The girlfriend at the time her mom said she did that in India or somewhere.  It was really sad watching that.  The little monkey was grabbing the bars

indonesia or thailand actually
carpe` vaginum!

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Do you ever give it a rest?

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

Do you ever give it a rest?

hey glad to see you back fudgepacker2.  You finally learned how to post while you have a cock up your ass, good job.  Hope you post more now. :D