Author Topic: Clomid with other vitamins?  (Read 880 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Clomid with other vitamins?
« on: August 19, 2008, 12:34:46 AM »
1. Should I take my clomid on it's own or is it's absorbtion unaffected by other vitamins (I'm taking quite a few at the moment)?

2. Also, is empty stomach or after meals best?

3. I've got 20 pills at 50mg.  Could possibly get more.  E is prett low I'd guess, probably ran my Adex too aggressively, but I'm not full of E at any rate.  Was going to run 50mg for 5 days, then 25mg/day for another month.  What do you guys think?

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
Re: Clomid with other vitamins?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 09:27:37 AM »
personally, i think clomid is kinda booty! gives me vision problems...im a nolva guy for pct...

but as far as when to take your pills....regardless of what you take, you should space it through the day...with meals typically. instead of taking a hanfull of multis, etc. etc. in the morning, space vitamins and such throughout the day.....and before you sleep

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: Clomid with other vitamins?
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 10:13:51 AM »
personally, i think clomid is kinda booty! gives me vision problems...im a nolva guy for pct...

but as far as when to take your pills....regardless of what you take, you should space it through the day...with meals typically. instead of taking a hanfull of multis, etc. etc. in the morning, space vitamins and such throughout the day.....and before you sleep

I get some trippy dreams from clomid.  :-\