Author Topic: This picture is heartbreaking  (Read 18743 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: This picture is heartbreaking
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2008, 03:43:06 PM »
you are right.... bodybuilders all end up in the g4p scene anyway so what different does it make???

You know...your right.  He may enjoy it!  I forgot about the g4P!

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2008, 03:44:55 PM »
I'm really sick of everyone saying you should feel sorry for them.

I feel sorry for them.
Q

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2008, 03:46:19 PM »
God why?

Seriously i just think recreational drugs got the best of them...i knew them both for awhile and enjoyed their personalities and at the time what they did for a competition.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2008, 03:46:36 PM »
In all honesty...

I really need to take a piss and would love it if Titus was in my office.  I'd piss all over this bag of shit!  Of course i'd have to tazer him before I did...

And maybe after he flopped around on the ground for a while and my piss was all over him then....and MAYBE then would I feel sorry.  But sorry for what I did...

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2008, 04:34:51 PM »
The truth is that Craig is a real man. A man's man. A man of few words but when he speaks it carries great gravitas.

Of course, now he is cruelly incarcerated , people will talk tough but when free from the shackles of beta-males who don't train, Craig would happily settle a disagreement in the parking lot...like a true alpha dog. The likes of Shawn Ray can lisp his trash talk while Craig is being caged like some animal, but he would show Craig a lot of respect if they were one on one.
O

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2008, 04:39:21 PM »
The truth is that Craig is a real man. A man's man. A man of few words but when he speaks it carries great gravitas.

Of course, now he is cruelly incarcerated , people will talk tough but when free from the shackles of beta-males who don't train, Craig would happily settle a disagreement in the parking lot...like a true alpha dog. The likes of Shawn Ray can lisp his trash talk while Craig is being caged like some animal, but he would show Craig a lot of respect if they were one on one.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha very funny  ::)

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »
The bright spot in all of this is that now he is eligible to send in his pic to Palumbo's prison bodies section.  Im sure this will bring much joy to his life.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #32 on: August 22, 2008, 05:20:22 PM »
How bitterly cruel that he must drink in this painful moment as it will be last time he is this close to her  and will hear her voice and glance upon her face without the intrusion of glass or wire.

Do you know how much of a fag you sound like here? How can you have any sympathy for either of those assholes?

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2008, 05:30:44 PM »

Do you know how much of a fag you sound like here? How can you have any sympathy for either of those assholes?

Not a fag bro..just a bodybuilder who is moved to see a fellow bodybuilder in need and suffering. Society does not understand and simply wants to lock up a man, a muscleman ffs,  and throw away the key. What the hell kind of a sick world wants to keep two people who clearly love each other.... apart forever?

Melissa loved Craig and she certainly doesn't want his life to be ruined over this. If it's not what she wanted then who are we to go against her wishes. The only way for some good to come out of this mess is that Craig and Kelly, who have clearly demonstrated they are uber-sorry, live a productive life together.

If Melissa has forgiven Craig, why can't we?
O

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 22, 2008, 05:32:30 PM »
oh this is much worse:

The 43-year-old Titus was sentenced Friday to 21 to 55 years. He pleaded guilty May 30 to second-degree murder, kidnapping and arson in the slaying of 28-year-old Melissa James.

Ryan was sentenced to 6 to 26 years in prison. She pleaded guilty to arson and Nevada’s equivalent of no contest to battery with a deadly

Unless he is blessed with longivity this is virtually a death sentence. I am guessing that he is mid to late 30s..best case scenario is he is out at age 70 at the earliest.

while she is out partying like it is 1999

I

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2008, 05:35:08 PM »

He's a man who layed it all out for his woman.. Even becoming fat, bald and bespectacled in the tough process.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2008, 05:41:15 PM »
  trust me idiot.. if melissa were alive today she would not have sympathy for that murderer.. she would remember being chocked, tasered, bodyslammed, strangled and beaten to death then burned.. she was not loving craig when that happened.. i doubt she would forgive him.. plus, how do you know she forgives craig.. ya talkin' to her from the great beyond.. judging by you nonsensical posts you probably think you are.. ::)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2008, 05:43:42 PM »
He's a man who layed it all out for his woman.. Even becoming fat, bald and bespectacled in the tough process.

Craig is a street fighting man and born to raise hell. If he isn't knocking out cold some bar-room big mouth, then he's letting a fitness slutwhore lick her shit off his engorged cock.
But there is a cunning to this wild animal..this alpha man amongst alpha men..Craig knows that the pretty look in prison ain't no look to have. Bald, big, and ugly is the way to go unless you like walking like you're on stilts.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2008, 05:50:24 PM »
  trust me idiot.. if melissa were alive today she would not have sympathy for that murderer.. she would remember being chocked, tasered, bodyslammed, strangled and beaten to death then burned.. she was not loving craig when that happened..

I will concede that she would be angry about that. However, she knew his nature. You ever heard the tale of the scorpion and the frog?
O

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #39 on: August 22, 2008, 05:53:39 PM »
  trust me idiot.. if melissa were alive today she would not have sympathy for that murderer.. she would remember being chocked, tasered, bodyslammed, strangled and beaten to death then burned.. she was not loving craig when that happened..

she knew he was a loose cannon, probably the main reason she liked him in the first place

E
E

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #40 on: August 22, 2008, 05:53:48 PM »
all drugs?
$

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #41 on: August 22, 2008, 05:56:19 PM »
I bet u the remains they found of that girl was a lot more heartbreaking. Im sure if it would have been your wife/relative whatever, ud still be sympathizing huh?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2008, 05:59:40 PM »
I bet u the remains they found of that girl was a lot more heartbreaking. Im sure if it would have been your wife/relative whatever, ud still be sympathizing huh?

i'd think what a moron my relative was for hanging out with a guy like him

you can always judge a person by the company they keep

E
E

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2008, 06:00:44 PM »

But it wasn't, hence why I'm impartial and totally objective.
O

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2008, 06:02:28 PM »
Yet other people on here weren't either, they ARENT partial and objective, but u seem dumbfounded as to "why cant we just sympathize for him"...

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2008, 06:04:01 PM »
Craig is a street fighting man and born to raise hell. If he isn't knocking out cold some bar-room big mouth, then he's letting a fitness slutwhore lick her shit off his engorged cock.
But their is a cunning to this wild animal..this alpha man amongst alpha men..Craig knows that the pretty look in prison ain't no look to have. Bald, big, and ugly is the way to go unless you like walking like you're on stilts.

Craig will soon be sporting some mean ink as he'll climb the ranks of the local prison gang. He'll once again take up weight lifting and grow a moustache after shanking a black inmate.

That's how he rolls!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »
Yet other people on here weren't either, they ARENT partial and objective, but u seem dumbfounded as to "why cant we just sympathize for him"...

Not dumfounded. Just sad I guess. We are a maligned minority and it's a shame we attack one of our own. Craig is clearly deeply sorry; his fighting back the tears is immensely moving when you consider that this is a tough, tough man. His love for Kelly is beautiful.

Melissa has forgiven him so why can't we..his Iron brothers?
O

boonstack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2008, 06:05:56 PM »
The worst part of this is the mental breakdown of Craig. Eventually, his longing for his wife will fade in time.. Possible in a few years. Thats just nature. I've been to jail, its a bitch. Not so much the "danger" posed by fellow inmates and the prison environment itself, but try staying in your bedroom for 10 hours straight. Its not fun. Now do that for 10+ years..... Just trying to comprehend that guys state of mind right now is almost unfathomable. I cannot imagine the chaos that must be present in his head.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2008, 06:09:13 PM »
  trust me idiot.. if melissa were alive today she would not have sympathy for that murderer.. she would remember being chocked, tasered, bodyslammed, strangled and beaten to death then burned.. she was not loving craig when that happened.. i doubt she would forgive him.. plus, how do you know she forgives craig.. ya talkin' to her from the great beyond.. judging by you nonsensical posts you probably think you are.. ::)

I'm willing to bet that the lass would forgive Craig. Women do not take action against alpha males like Craig Titus, regardless of how many times they're hit, choked or slammed to the cold floor.

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2008, 06:09:20 PM »
He'll be out of the county jail by Monday.

Now he goes into a new prison with no friends.  Sitting in lock up for a few years will make you soft.  He had better have a plan in order to survive.  A fathead like him will be targeted.  He talks too much for his own good.