Author Topic: Obama soon to be owned on the ZONE  (Read 4161 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Obama soon to be owned on the ZONE
« on: September 04, 2008, 12:16:56 AM »
Can ya dig it

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Obama soon to be owned on the ZONE
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2008, 12:21:11 AM »
LOL... WTF is he thinking?  I'm predicting 30 min of Ayers questioning, followed by 29 minutes of Tony Rezko questioning.

Then, in the last minute, Obama will disrobe and ascend into the sky...

Alex23

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 12:21:36 AM »
Will unfortunately get destroyed.

I personally like the guy but has less depth than a cookie plate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:25:51 AM »
Here is what obama's thinking... my guess...

"If I go on the factor and look bad, all its viewers already see me as a demon.  Like I"m going to LOSE FOX viewer votes?  But if I go on the show and do okay, and can woo 1% of Oreilly's viewers, I just won the electoral majority in November.  And, it'll deflect from mcciain's speech, along with NFL kickoff"

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 12:26:50 AM »
Here is what obama's thinking... my guess...

"If I go on the factor and look bad, all its viewers already see me as a demon.  Like I"m going to LOSE FOX viewer votes?  But if I go on the show and do okay, and can woo 1% of Oreilly's viewers, I just won the electoral majority in November.  And, it'll deflect from mcciain's speech, along with NFL kickoff"

Dude, you're analyzing deeply.

Isn't it like 3:30 AM in east Florida?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 12:27:52 AM »
Dude, you're analyzing deeply.

Isn't it like 3:30 AM in east Florida?

yessir.  These lib parties I attend go late sometimes.  Tonight we had pizza and watched some karate flicks.

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 12:32:38 AM »
yessir.  These lib parties I attend go late sometimes.  Tonight we had pizza and watched some karate flicks.

You guys are on fire. Reshaping of the western world is on its way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:34 AM »
You guys are on fire. Reshaping of the western world is on its way.

I'm okay with whoever wins, to be honest.  nothing will change too much IMO.

It's really fun to argue it though.  It's almost like a reality show at this point.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2008, 01:13:30 AM »
Actually guys, I really don't think so, as much as you know I would love to believe so, so let's hope I'm wrong. Bill is and has been soft on Obama, he does and will keep it cordial however. But I look forward to watching either way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2008, 01:16:15 AM »
he was just baiting him into showing up.

he'll tear him a new one.  But, if obama can grab 1 in 100 viewers - maybe the devoted repub who suddenly realizes an admitteed war for oil violates his moral code - then obama can win a close election using oreilly voters.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2008, 01:20:59 AM »
he was just baiting him into showing up.

he'll tear him a new one.  But, if obama can grab 1 in 100 viewers - maybe the devoted repub who suddenly realizes an admitteed war for oil violates his moral code - then obama can win a close election using oreilly voters.

Well see, geesh it's already the 4th.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2008, 06:24:47 AM »
Can ya dig it

Should be a big hit for O'Reilly.  Glad Sen. Obama finally agreed to do the interview.  I think there was too much pressure for him not to do the interview. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2008, 08:10:48 AM »
Should be a big hit for O'Reilly.  Glad Sen. Obama finally agreed to do the interview.  I think there was too much pressure for him not to do the interview. 

his timing makes me think he's trying to steal thunder.  I'm watching fox news this AM, and they aren't talking about mccain's speech - they're talking about obama's interview.

If he can survive this interview, the rest of the debates will be a cakewalk.  We're gonne see 40 "gotcha" questions.  If he was ever going to make a useable gaffe that mattered, it'll be tonight!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2008, 08:14:22 AM »
im sure its going to be much more scripted then you think. i bet they agreed on what questions will be asked, and obama already has the answers ready.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2008, 08:18:29 AM »
his timing makes me think he's trying to steal thunder.  I'm watching fox news this AM, and they aren't talking about mccain's speech - they're talking about obama's interview.

If he can survive this interview, the rest of the debates will be a cakewalk.  We're gonne see 40 "gotcha" questions.  If he was ever going to make a useable gaffe that mattered, it'll be tonight!
I'm certain that this is why.  Had Palin not been picked as a VP candidate, I don't think we'd see the urgency in appearing on the Factor.  Obama was at an all-time high since the primaries, and that thunder has violently been stolen with McCain's selection for VP.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2008, 08:58:08 AM »
I'm certain that this is why.  Had Palin not been picked as a VP candidate, I don't think we'd see the urgency in appearing on the Factor.  Obama was at an all-time high since the primaries, and that thunder has violently been stolen with McCain's selection for VP.

Thunder = stolen.

Polls = he's doing better today than at ANY time thus far.  Over 50 in some polls, and his lead is growing everywhere.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2008, 10:47:36 AM »
im sure its going to be much more scripted then you think. i bet they agreed on what questions will be asked, and obama already has the answers ready.

I agree. I don't see him coming on the show, without knowing what is going to be asked.

It's tonight so we shall see, I will keep up with this thread and if possible post a youtube clip in case people missed it.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2008, 10:51:09 AM »
I agree. I don't see him coming on the show, without knowing what is going to be asked.

It's tonight so we shall see, I will keep up with this thread and if possible post a youtube clip in case people missed it.

I agree.  however,

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2008, 03:21:59 PM »
don't kid yourselves...O'Reilly won't truly ask any tough questions...he had to agree to it to get Obama to come on..serious..O"reilly is a blowhard...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2008, 05:31:16 PM »

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2008, 06:16:53 PM »
I've been watching the Giants.    I agreed with those who said this would be tame and most likely scripted.  Did it turn out that way?
Y

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2008, 06:18:04 PM »
LOL... WTF is he thinking?  I'm predicting 30 min of Ayers questioning, followed by 29 minutes of Tony Rezko questioning.

Then, in the last minute, Obama will disrobe and ascend into the sky...

You already lost.