Author Topic: Whats a good Pro-Hormone  (Read 5166 times)

Z

• Getbig II
Whats a good Pro-Hormone
« on: September 10, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »
Lookin for a good prohormone to take, anyone have any suggestions?

dustin

Re: Whats a good Pro-Hormone
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 11:06:05 AM »
Don't bother with them. They're fucking horrible. Most are weak sauce. The ones that are potent should probably be run alongside test or at least some EQ or something (you'll still feel shut down, but at least you'll keep your gains).

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2008, 01:15:32 PM »
Are you looking for a methylated version or natural based supplement?

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2008, 04:23:04 PM »
I have a buddy who is taking MaxMuscle Tren-extreme he likes it

dogpound

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2008, 11:16:56 PM »
I don't take them very often, but Epistane worked great for me.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2008, 11:18:57 PM »
Just take steroids, dont waste your time with pro hormones, or if u dont want to do that, just be natural.

Pro hormones are more toxic than steroids, and half are fake anyways.

dustin

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2008, 08:30:37 PM »
Just take steroids, dont waste your time with pro hormones, or if u dont want to do that, just be natural.

Pro hormones are more toxic than steroids, and half are fake anyways.

Exactly. They're a quarter as efficient as a conventional steroid cycle but 10 times more damaging. Why fuck around with the weak sauce when you can use the real deal? And don't start crying about legality. You'd probably get in far more shit getting busted with a 1/4lb of weed or a half oz of blow than with a few ampules of test.

Damn cops would probably keep it for themselves, give you a big scare and "let you off the hook" so they can pocket it for themselves. :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2008, 08:33:03 PM »
Superdrol is a very powerful "pro hormone".  :)

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2008, 10:07:19 AM »
Exactly. They're a quarter as efficient as a conventional steroid cycle but 10 times more damaging. Why fuck around with the weak sauce when you can use the real deal? And don't start crying about legality. You'd probably get in far more shit getting busted with a 1/4lb of weed or a half oz of blow than with a few ampules of test.

Damn cops would probably keep it for themselves, give you a big scare and "let you off the hook" so they can pocket it for themselves. :D

I agree with the fact that most PH's are bunk, but....The Real Shit is not always so easy to get, especially in the States

Superdrol is a very powerful "pro hormone".  :)

Too bad it's not sold anymore...at least the 'legit superdrol' isnt
Air Falcon

dustin

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2008, 01:09:58 PM »
I agree with the fact that most PH's are bunk, but....The Real Shit is not always so easy to get, especially in the States

Too bad it's not sold anymore...at least the 'legit superdrol' isnt

What are you talking about, man? There are at least 20 versions of it sold on bodybuilding.com!

It's all legit too. Methadrol, methyl masterdrol, mdrol, look for those names. They are all the original superdrol formula. The FDA didn't add it to their ban list surprisingly!! I have no idea why. It's potent as hell and also very toxic. If you can tolerate it, you will see sick gains. But I'd only take it along with a long acting injectable because orals on their own are havoc for the lipid profile, plus you want to have a chance at retaining the gains... don't want to blow up in three weeks and lose it all three weeks later, leaving with only lipid profile damage, elevated liver values and shut down.

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2008, 03:57:47 PM »
What are you talking about, man? There are at least 20 versions of it sold on bodybuilding.com!

It's all legit too. Methadrol, methyl masterdrol, mdrol, look for those names. They are all the original superdrol formula. The FDA didn't add it to their ban list surprisingly!! I have no idea why. It's potent as hell and also very toxic. If you can tolerate it, you will see sick gains. But I'd only take it along with a long acting injectable because orals on their own are havoc for the lipid profile, plus you want to have a chance at retaining the gains... don't want to blow up in three weeks and lose it all three weeks later, leaving with only lipid profile damage, elevated liver values and shut down.

So you have actually used the original SuperDrol made by Anabolic Xtreme, and the products that are advertised as 'clones'?  And these products actually do compare favorablly to the original Superdrol?
Air Falcon

dustin

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2008, 05:14:13 PM »
So you have actually used the original SuperDrol made by Anabolic Xtreme, and the products that are advertised as 'clones'?  And these products actually do compare favorablly to the original Superdrol?

I told you - they are 100% similar. There is no difference. It's still completely legal and is slipping through the cracks with no quarrel at all. You could order 1000 bottles of the shit without a problem. It's exactly the same as it was. It's probably coming from the same dilapidated factory in China that AX bought it from before they sold the formula to Designer Supplements or whatever the store was (maybe it was the other way around). ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2008, 10:15:46 PM »
Lookin for a good prohormone to take, anyone have any suggestions?

Bee Pollen.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2008, 12:34:40 PM »
Do your HW regarding products and more importantly PCT...sometimes risk out way the rewards

I have always had good results with Bold and Methadol by Iforce and they just came out with their own PCT as well

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2008, 02:10:51 PM »
epistane is a good beginner PH cycle.. like others have said do your homework first...

Slintowin4424

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Seminar May 10 in brea message me for details
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2008, 07:12:39 PM »
Epistane is gone however american cellular has hmg which if you look at the chemical is a hidden version of epistane.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2008, 10:25:33 PM »
Epistane (Epistonal) and Superdrol (Methasterone) are both bonafide steroids.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 06:51:25 PM »
havoc or dermacrine

dustin

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2008, 11:56:21 AM »
Epistane is gone however american cellular has hmg which if you look at the chemical is a hidden version of epistane.

Uhh.. what are you talking about? There are about a trillion websites still selling it.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 02:36:50 AM »
tribulus is the best  ;)

dustin

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 10:44:14 AM »
LOL @ trib.. it's honestly very decent for libido but it won't boost test levels. People laugh at it like it's a joke but they're the ones who are just expecting way too much from a simple herbal extract. It's a great supplement for what it does.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 11:03:14 AM »
Yup. Tribulus makes you feel good. REAL good if you mega dose it like I do.. 2.5 g pure saponins per day ( 6.5g trib standardized for 40% saponins) :D. Thats where you really see the effects.

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2008, 08:27:42 PM »
tren 700 by black dragon worked great for me ...
I

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 11, 2008, 12:20:12 AM »
Tren, epistane, and halodrol clones are all pretty good however, you will expeirence some form of sides.  No sex drive, hair loss, bloating, etc the list goes on.
-

IrishMuscle84

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2008, 03:24:13 PM »
Take some Test and d-bol. As far as a good pro-hormone, try D-DROL.