Author Topic: starchem Icon  (Read 706 times)

linden

• Getbig II
  • THe Legend
starchem Icon
« on: September 16, 2008, 01:48:59 PM »
Anybody got anyfeedback, info, or expierence with this

I ve been looking into this “naturally occurring” anabolic substance that is infact legal. from starchem labs called icon, i have not found any testimonials or personal expierence. but i have found some varying info i first saw it on http://www.discountanabolics.com/p/SC03 and began rearch it online and only a few place ive seen this warning.

Warnings: This product is intended only for healthy adult MEN 21 years of age or older. Not for use by women. Before using this product consult with your physician if you are using any prescription or over the counter medication or if you have any pre-existing medical condition including but not limited to: stroke, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, difficulty urinating due to prostate enlargement. Discontinue use and consult your health care professional if you expierence any adverse reaction to this product. Possible androgenic side effects including acne, hair loss, increased levels of estrogen and testicular atrophy may occur. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving size may increase the liklihood of these side effects. Do not use if safety seal is broken or missing. This product may contain ingredients that are banned by sports organizations. Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.

is this to be taken seriously it over the counter, would the atrophy be perment would it only have to with size or could it also effect function

What do u guys think

phemonmmill32

• Getbig III
Re: starchem Icon
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 03:37:43 PM »
sounds like a similar pitch to viraloid, which was a total skam...i'm sure there is better supps for the price being that one cycle only last 20 days.. seems too short for any type of cycle