Author Topic: HCG  (Read 883 times)

Z

• Getbig II
HCG
« on: September 16, 2008, 02:49:13 PM »
Would HCG be necessary after a 10 week cycle of test e at 250 mg/week or should nova be enough for a PCT?

4thAD

Re: HCG
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 06:10:34 PM »
Would HCG be necessary after a 10 week cycle of test e at 250 mg/week or should nova be enough for a PCT?

HCG should be run during the cycle, and stopped 4 days prior to PCT. I have posted many times on this, and so has Emmortal. Running HCG while on cycle will avoid shut down, and will make PCT much easier.

4thAD

Re: HCG
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 08:39:10 PM »
I run 500iu 2xew, or e3d (every 72 hours) this is preference, but e3d seems to work best for me, and you will use up a 5000iu amp up before expiration. The last two injections before PCT I will use 1500iu each shot to ensure everything is up and kicking going into PCT. Now the reason I suggest running HCG during cycle instead of PCT is to preserve the leydig cells. When you get shut down during your cycle the leydig die off, and you are basically trying to revive them when using HCG during the PCT phase. It makes more sense to keep them alive during the cycle and will make recovery much easier. I have posted the studies various times on this board, I will try and look them up. I will also be adding to the HCG sticky at the top of this forum. I am having mad computer probs at the moment. All will be resolved 2morrow as I will have a new comp.