Author Topic: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth aka Weekend at Biden's Thread  (Read 105507 times)

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Re: The Official Biden Foot in Mouth Thread
« Reply #300 on: June 13, 2019, 01:23:21 PM »
'Foolish insult’: Biden blasted for promising to ‘cure cancer’
by Julio Rosas
June 12, 2019
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/foolish-insult-biden-blasted-for-promising-to-cure-cancer

Well its not like TPTB elite illuminati don't have the cure and he's for sure one of gang or at least their servant

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #301 on: June 13, 2019, 02:08:21 PM »
FYI

None of these posts will persuade me NOT to vote for Biden.

Nothing I could post here would persuade you (or other Trumpers ) to vote Biden over Trump.

I'm just being honest and trying to point out the futility of trying to debate on this or other forums.
Dos, you seem like a smart informed man and I'm not trying to fuk with you. 100% serious.
A lot of the stuff you post seems to have a built in conclusion .
In simple terms, it has no effect on my vote.

BOTH sides have already decided and the election comes down to a small % of undecided or independents.
I now that sounds bad, but think about it like this:

It would take a lot more then anti-Trump forum posts to sway your vote or most Trumpers on here.
So , it's useless to even try to debate this kind of stuff.

NOW, the stuff on UFO's and other issues is a different class of information.
I'm more into debating that now.  Thanks and all the best in Hawaii.

You invested a lot of time in this straw man point of yours.  I never said I was trying to convince you anything.  I don't care one iota who or what you vote for. 

I post information and opinion.  You and anyone else are obviously free to read it, ignore it, discuss it, etc.  Doesn't matter to me. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #302 on: June 14, 2019, 05:51:30 PM »
Would not surprise me.  Check this out:

Obama staffers deleted speeches about the immigration crisis hours before Trump’s inauguration
BY MARCUS BARAM

In the last hours of the Obama administration’s time in office, staffers at Immigration and Customs Enforcement removed hundreds of speeches and testimonies dating back to 2004 from the agency’s website, according to a watchdog group.

The transcripts contained “prepared remarks submitted to congressional committees, often on controversial topics like the standard of medical treatment for detainees, treatment of unaccompanied children, sanctuary cities, drug trafficking, and E-Verify,” according to the Sunlight Foundation’s Web Integrity Project. The group says they were removed between the early afternoon of January 18 and late evening of January 19 in 2017, mere hours before the inauguration of Donald Trump.

“With a couple of clicks of a mouse, access to a federal government web resource containing 12 years of primary source materials on ICE’s history was lost,” notes the group in a blog post.

Given the heated coverage of the immigration crisis at the Mexican border, it’s notable that the scrubbed speeches included testimony from Thomas Homan, then executive assistant director of enforcement and removal operations who was appointed acting director of ICE by President Trump soon after his inauguration.

In a February 2016 statement to the Senate Judiciary Committee about the “Unaccompanied Children Crisis,” Homan described how the agency used contractors to “effectuate” the transportation of “UC” (unaccompanied children) and detailed the “important steps” the Obama administration had taken to “deter illegal immigration.” In another transcript removed from the site, Homan described how local jurisdictions that chose to limit or decline “cooperation with ICE” put “the public at risk.”

As the Web Integrity Project notes, considering the partisan wrangling over the immigration crisis, “it is not inconceivable that an outgoing Democratic administration might want to avoid preserving these public stances for future scrutiny.” But it remains unclear why those transcripts were removed.

A rep for ICE did not return a request for comment.

Some of the transcripts were available elsewhere online, such as the Government Publishing Office and the Department of Homeland Security, but others were not. The Sunlight Foundation found that “we were unable to track down a large number of the speeches,” detailing its efforts in this spreadsheet and emphasizing the importance of web archiving by outgoing administrations.

https://www.fastcompany.com/90362768/obama-staffers-deleted-immigration-crisis-speeches-ice-website-before-trump
Doesn't surprise me at all. This is what "deep state" is all about.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2019, 11:07:18 AM »
Biden puts foot in mouth with ‘gay waiter’ comment at Pride weekend fundraiser
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Joe Biden still facing criticism on his comments on race after the first presidential debate
Democratic strategists Kevin Walling and Max Burns weigh in on the aftermath of the first 2020 Democratic presidential debate.

Joe Biden continues to dig holes for himself with gaffes, even when he means well.

During a campaign fundraiser in Seattle on Saturday, the former vice president tried to illustrate how far the United States has come when it comes to the treatment of the LGBT community, but he apparently missed the mark.

Biden claimed that just five years ago, it would have been acceptable for a businessman to make “fun of a gay waiter,” the Washington Examiner reported. Those in attendance at the event, which took place at the home of public relations executive and gay rights activist Roger Nyhus, made it clear that was not the case - at least not in their city.

“Not in Seattle!” people called out, claiming that homophobic comments would not have been condoned in 2014.

The point of Biden’s remarks, delivered as the LGBT community and their allies celebrated Pride Weekend, was that the United States has made progress. He said the hypothetical businessman he spoke of “would not be invited back” today.

Biden also spoke about how he supported same-sex marriage when he was vice president, according to the Seattle Times, telling White House officials that the American people were in favor of this, even if leadership was lagging behind on the issue.

This latest misstep comes soon after Biden made tried to rehabilitate his image when it comes to race relations, only to be called out by opponent Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J.

"That kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger," Biden said, illustrating the dangers of stereotyping while invoking the image of Trayvon Martin, a black teen who was shot in 2012.

Booker was not satisfied with how Biden made his point.

"This isn’t about a hoodie. It’s about a culture that sees a problem with a kid wearing a hoodie in the first place," he tweeted on Friday. "Our nominee needs to have the language to talk about race in a far more constructive way."

Cory Booker

@CoryBooker
 This isn’t about a hoodie. It’s about a culture that sees a problem with a kid wearing a hoodie in the first place. Our nominee needs to have the language to talk about race in a far more constructive way. https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1144686533242445824

Aaron Rupar

@atrupar
Joe Biden: "We've got to recognize that kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger." 😬

Embedded video
11:58 AM - Jun 28, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
9,772 people are talking about this

In Thursday's Democratic debate, Biden found himself on the defensive when Sen. Kamala Harris of California criticized his messaging when he spoke about his ability to work with segregationists in the past, as well as his opposition to federally mandated busing as a means of integrating public schools.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-puts-foot-in-mouth-with-gay-waiter-comment-at-pride-weekend-fundraiser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2019, 11:33:08 AM »
 :D

Biden puts foot in mouth with ‘gay waiter’ comment at Pride weekend fundraiser
By Ronn Blitzer | Fox News

Joe Biden still facing criticism on his comments on race after the first presidential debate
Democratic strategists Kevin Walling and Max Burns weigh in on the aftermath of the first 2020 Democratic presidential debate.

Joe Biden continues to dig holes for himself with gaffes, even when he means well.

During a campaign fundraiser in Seattle on Saturday, the former vice president tried to illustrate how far the United States has come when it comes to the treatment of the LGBT community, but he apparently missed the mark.

Biden claimed that just five years ago, it would have been acceptable for a businessman to make “fun of a gay waiter,” the Washington Examiner reported. Those in attendance at the event, which took place at the home of public relations executive and gay rights activist Roger Nyhus, made it clear that was not the case - at least not in their city.

“Not in Seattle!” people called out, claiming that homophobic comments would not have been condoned in 2014.

The point of Biden’s remarks, delivered as the LGBT community and their allies celebrated Pride Weekend, was that the United States has made progress. He said the hypothetical businessman he spoke of “would not be invited back” today.

Biden also spoke about how he supported same-sex marriage when he was vice president, according to the Seattle Times, telling White House officials that the American people were in favor of this, even if leadership was lagging behind on the issue.

This latest misstep comes soon after Biden made tried to rehabilitate his image when it comes to race relations, only to be called out by opponent Sen. Cory Booker, D-N.J.

"That kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger," Biden said, illustrating the dangers of stereotyping while invoking the image of Trayvon Martin, a black teen who was shot in 2012.

Booker was not satisfied with how Biden made his point.

"This isn’t about a hoodie. It’s about a culture that sees a problem with a kid wearing a hoodie in the first place," he tweeted on Friday. "Our nominee needs to have the language to talk about race in a far more constructive way."

Cory Booker

@CoryBooker
 This isn’t about a hoodie. It’s about a culture that sees a problem with a kid wearing a hoodie in the first place. Our nominee needs to have the language to talk about race in a far more constructive way. https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1144686533242445824

Aaron Rupar

@atrupar
Joe Biden: "We've got to recognize that kid wearing a hoodie may very well be the next poet laureate and not a gangbanger." 😬

Embedded video
11:58 AM - Jun 28, 2019
Twitter Ads info and privacy
9,772 people are talking about this

In Thursday's Democratic debate, Biden found himself on the defensive when Sen. Kamala Harris of California criticized his messaging when he spoke about his ability to work with segregationists in the past, as well as his opposition to federally mandated busing as a means of integrating public schools.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-puts-foot-in-mouth-with-gay-waiter-comment-at-pride-weekend-fundraiser

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2019, 12:10:16 PM »
Biden was on the View today. 

Explaining why he is not a racist.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2019, 05:45:38 PM »

Democrats will use racism to attempt to destroy anyone that doesn't fit their narrative and right now, Kamala is their narrative.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2019, 05:55:36 PM »

Doesn't he look like he has aged about 20 years since leaving the White House?

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2019, 06:36:30 PM »
Kamala is their narrative.

I  love Libturds...

Taxpayers Pick up Tab: Anti-Gun Kamala Harris Gets Out-of-Jurisdiction Armed Security

https://www.gunownersca.com/2018/09/12/taxpayers-pick-tab-anti-gun-kamala-harris-gets-jurisdiction-armed-security/

Kamala the cop reiterates promise to take executive action on guns if Congress won't

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/kamala-harris-the-cop-reiterates-promise-to-take-executive-action-on-guns-if-congress-wont

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: July 04, 2019, 09:28:59 AM »
I  love Libturds...

Taxpayers Pick up Tab: Anti-Gun Kamala Harris Gets Out-of-Jurisdiction Armed Security

https://www.gunownersca.com/2018/09/12/taxpayers-pick-tab-anti-gun-kamala-harris-gets-jurisdiction-armed-security/

Kamala the cop reiterates promise to take executive action on guns if Congress won't

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/kamala-harris-the-cop-reiterates-promise-to-take-executive-action-on-guns-if-congress-wont

And the leftists demoncrats say that Trump wants a dictatorship?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: July 09, 2019, 05:21:12 AM »
Biden: ‘Starting Over’ from Obamacare with Medicare for All Would Be ‘a Sin’
breitbart ^ | IAN HANCHETT
Posted on 7/9/2019, 8:06:09 AM by davikkm

During an interview broadcast on Monday’s edition of CNN’s “Cuomo Primetime,” 2020 Democratic presidential candidate former Vice President Joe Biden expressed opposition to anyone of either party trying to “dismantle” Obamacare, and said that doing so doesn’t make sense and would be “a sin.”

Biden said that Medicare for all can’t exist with the ACA, “and that’s why I’m opposed to any Republican who wants to dismantle it, or any Democrat who wants to dismantle it. The idea that you’re going to come along and take the most significant thing that happened, that any president has tried to do and that got done, and dismantle it makes no sense to me.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: August 08, 2019, 11:38:18 PM »
Latest Biden blunder: ‘Poor kids’ are just as bright as ‘white kids’
By Ben Feuerherd August 8, 2019

Gaffe-prone presidential hopeful Joe Biden put his foot in his mouth during an Iowa campaign stop on Thursday when he told a group of predominately Asian and Hispanic voters that “poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids.”

Biden committed the stunning blunder while speaking about education at a town hall with the Asian and Latino Coalition in Des Moines, where he’s campaigning and fundraising for the 2020 Democratic primary.

“We should challenge students in these schools and have advanced placement programs in these schools. We have this notion that somehow if you’re poor, you cannot do it,” Biden said at the event, according to video of his remarks.

“Poor kids are just as bright, just as talented, as white kids,” he added.

Biden almost immediately went into damage control, quickly adding: “wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids, no I really mean it, but think how we think about it.”

But President Trump’s campaign quickly seized on the tongue-slip, with his “rapid response director” Andrew Clark tweeting out a video clip of the remark.

“Yikes…have fun mitigating that one,” he tweeted.

Biden walked out of the Democratic primary debates last week red-faced when he accidentally told donors to “go to Joe 30330” when he meant to tell them to “text JOE to 30330″ to donate.

On Monday, the befuddled 76-year-old bungled the locations of the El Paso and Dayton mass shootings when expressed sympathy for the “tragic events in Houston today and also in Michigan the day before.”

https://nypost.com/2019/08/08/latest-biden-blunder-poor-kids-are-just-as-bright-as-white-kids/

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: August 09, 2019, 02:28:07 PM »
He doesn't have many passes left.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: August 09, 2019, 05:19:42 PM »
Imagine Trump vs him in a debate. He would get so flustered, lol. He can't even stop himself from making dumb statements in non pressure situations.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: August 21, 2019, 11:21:03 AM »
Biden mistakenly says he was VP during 2018 Parkland shooting
BY RACHEL FRAZIN - 08/10/19

Former Vice President Joe Biden said Saturday that he was vice president during a mass shooting last year in Parkland, Fla., even though it occurred more than a year after he had left office.

“Those kids in Parkland came up to see me when I was vice president,” Biden told reporters on Saturday, according to Bloomberg News.

He had reportedly been speaking on gun violence, particularly calls to action by people impacted by mass shootings.

The Hill has reached out to the Biden campaign for comment. A campaign official told Bloomberg that the former vice president was thinking of the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, which occurred during Biden's tenure.

Biden did meet with students of Parkland's Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School after a shooter killed 17 people there.

His Saturday statement was the latest in a series of recent gaffes. He said Thursday that  “poor kids” are “just as talented as white kids” before correcting himself and saying “wealthy kids.” He also misstated the locations of recent mass shootings as Houston and Michigan but also soon corrected himself.

On Saturday, Biden also told reporters, according to Bloomberg, that he misspoke when he referred to "poor kids" but added that people understood what he was trying to say.

“I don’t think anybody thinks I meant anything other than what I said I meant,” he said.

President Trump weighed in Saturday, tweeting, "Joe doesn’t have a clue!"

Biden has consistently polled as the front-runner of a crowded field of candidates vying for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination. 

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/456987-biden-mistakenly-says-he-was-vp-during-2018-parkland-shooting

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: August 21, 2019, 12:34:16 PM »
Dementia

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: August 22, 2019, 09:59:36 AM »
Joe Biden misplaces Kennedy and King assassinations in the 'late '70s'

2020 Democratic front-runner Joe Biden mistakenly said during a Tuesday speech that the assassinations of Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. happened "in the late '70s."

Comparing present times with how things were when he was young, Biden said, "Just like in my generation, when I got out of school, when Bobby Kennedy and Dr. King had been assassinated in the '70s, the late '70s when I got engaged." Kennedy and King were murdered within months of each other in 1968.

Biden then seemingly reverted back to the correct decade, referencing the cultural trends that roiled the country in the 1960s. He married his first wife, Neilia Hunter, in 1966.

The misstatement is the latest in a series of gaffes from the former vice president, who within the past weeks has said poor kids are "just as bright" as white kids and claimed he was vice president in 2018 during the Parkland mass shooting, among other things.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/joe-biden-misplaces-kennedy-and-king-assassinations-in-the-late-70s

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #317 on: August 22, 2019, 10:05:02 AM »
Messing up a date isn’t that bad, but this one is just hilarious:

Biden's second gaffe went when he said "we choose about truth, not facts,"

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: August 22, 2019, 10:23:22 AM »
Messing up a date isn’t that bad, but this one is just hilarious:

Biden's second gaffe went when he said "we choose about truth, not facts,"

Somebody has to step in and tell him to drop out of the race, right?

It's basically to the point here lately where he gaffes every time he speaks in public.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: August 22, 2019, 02:17:20 PM »
His main problem NOW is that the dem party wants a different leader.
I look for Kamala Harris of Liz Warren to get the dem nomination.
I may not agree with Kamala on every issue, but I think she's be a decent POTUS.

I am not a Biden fan, but if he's tops in the poles, don't you think he will garner the nomination? Of course a lot can change by July 2020.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: August 24, 2019, 11:48:40 AM »

Former POTUS won't endorse him so he asks this sort of question - like it helps or something.  ::)

I though McCain was a weak candidate. This guy though.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: August 24, 2019, 06:38:43 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: August 25, 2019, 04:21:16 AM »
Skip to comments.

Biden Tells Concerned Voters ‘Don’t Vote for Me’
Lifezzete.com ^ | August 24, 2019
Posted on 8/25/2019, 3:45:36 AM by Helicondelta

"I say if they’re concerned, don’t vote for me,” Biden said while speaking to reporters in Keene, New Hampshire.

When a reporter told Biden that voters he talked to were wondering if the former senator from Delaware had lost a step, Biden answered, “What do you think?”

The Democratic frontrunner has committed a number of verbal slip-ups that put him under scrutiny.

During the same visit on Saturday, Biden appeared to believe he was in neighboring Vermont.

(Excerpt) Read more at lifezette.com ...