Author Topic: GREAT NEW LINK FOR ALL FIGHTS  (Read 6378 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: GREAT NEW LINK FOR ALL FIGHTS
« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2008, 03:32:14 AM »
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2008, 06:23:15 AM »

What kind of quality post is this? dude this is the MMA board, not the E board. Quit posting stupid shit like this!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2008, 08:50:33 PM »

What kind of quality post is this? dude this is the MMA board, not the E board. Quit posting stupid shit like this!

Bluto showing his desperation. When he has nothing intelligent to say (99% of the time) he resorts to childish comments or youtube vids

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2008, 07:26:35 PM »
You guys talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

This is not opinion, this is fact.

Let's take a look at the numbers:

Replies:

Bluto - 34 threads with 40+ replies.
Sincity - 4 threads with 40+ replies.
Dreadlord - 0 threads with 40+ replies.

Views:

Bluto - 77 threads with 500+ views.
Sincity - 13 threads with 500+ views.
Dreadlord - 8 threads with 500+ views.

Hell I let you guys combine your efforts, I even let you throw in Captain Equipoise and TheIronWarrior in there and I still slaughter you guys, both in terms of quality AND quantity!  :)

Funny how your new threads have at most 10 replies.. thanks for proving us right again blutopia.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2008, 07:58:44 PM »

Funny how your new threads have at most 10 replies.. thanks for proving us right again blutopia.

He has 8 threads on the first page alone with either 0 replies, or him replying to his self (also zero replies).  He even replied to himself under one of his gimmick accounts in one of those threads (that's just sad)
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #30 on: October 02, 2008, 08:09:57 PM »
He has 8 threads on the first page alone with either 0 replies, or him replying to his self (also zero replies).  He even replied to himself under one of his gimmick accounts in one of those threads (that's just sad)

Yet we flood the board with bullshit??

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2008, 09:27:23 PM »
Yet we flood the board with bullshit??

Yeah- bluto spammed the entire board with news threads in his rush to "compete". The mental midget probably thinks he can gain favor by his multiple cut and paste routine. Lets not forget that he accused me and Sincity of spamming the board when he himself does far worse.

Dumbass mental midget.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2008, 06:43:57 AM »

That's not correct.

I got 6 threads with 0 replies on the first page. 2 of them are new from yesterday.
Sincity got 13 (!) threads with 0 replies. 6 of them in a row.  :-\

So your attack at me, turned into an attack on him. Nice work champ!

BTW, I don't use gimmicks.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2008, 06:59:23 AM »
Yeah- bluto spammed the entire board with news threads in his rush to "compete". The mental midget probably thinks he can gain favor by his multiple cut and paste routine. Lets not forget that he accused me and Sincity of spamming the board when he himself does far worse.

Dumbass mental midget.

I post a lot, but that's nothing new. I've got 4200+ posts on here. More than anyone. Whether you look at no of threads, no of posts, no of views, no of replies - I beat anyone! And that's just part of all I do - add to that all the work as a moderator. I'm a machine!

I don't spam though, I created the "MMA/Fighting news-thread!" over a year ago to avoid unneccessary flooding. Here's the description for that thread:

"In this thread we'll post MMA/Fighting news/rumours/interviews/fight cards!
Bigger news with more "news value" will be given their own threads along with topics that are likely to be discussed/commented."

Hope that helps.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2008, 07:04:27 AM »
I post a lot, but that's nothing new. I've got 4200+ posts on here. More than anyone. Whether you look at no of threads, no of posts, no of views, no of replies - I beat anyone! And that's just part of all I do - add to that all the work as a moderator. I'm a machine!

I don't spam though, I created the "MMA/Fighting news-thread!" over a year ago to avoid unneccessary flooding. Here's the description for that thread:

Bigger news with more "news value" will be given their own threads along with topics that are likely to be discussed/commented."

Hope that helps.

Just because you live on GETBIG does not qualify you to be mod of every board. The rest of us work and have families. We all know this can't be your case with the amount of time you spend on this board daily. If you think because you flood the board with posts and live on here that, that qualifies you to be mod then you should tell Ron he should quit and you'll run getbig? go outside and get some fresh air! BTW you have been flooding the board in a weak attempt to get your mod spot back!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2008, 07:12:33 AM »
Just because you live on GETBIG does not qualify you to be mod of every board. The rest of us work and have families. We all know this can't be your case with the amount of time you spend on this board daily. If you think because you flood the board with posts and live on here that, that qualifies you to be mod then you should tell Ron he should quit and you'll run getbig? go outside and get some fresh air! BTW you have been flooding the board in a weak attempt to get your mod spot back!

I've spent less than an hour on Getbig today and it's 4 in the afternoon where I'm at. Just got back from the gym. I just don't see how you or anyone can criticize me knowing damn well that I've done more for the board than anyone, that just doesn't make any sense. Why would anyone do that? Unless... unless of course they have an axe to grind and are hurt beyond repair.
That is after all the ONLY possible rational explanation.
Z

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2008, 07:49:41 AM »

FYI Bluto already runs getbig since he surpassed 30k posts

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2008, 07:58:16 AM »
FYI Bluto already runs getbig since he surpassed 30k posts

yup thats a problem with people isolating themselves on this board they have no clue whats going on !
Z

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2008, 08:25:08 AM »
yup thats a problem with people isolating themselves on this board they have no clue whats going on !
Soon they will learn.

Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 03, 2008, 10:45:06 AM »
You've done more for the board only in your own mind. Clearly no one here agrees with you on that matter. You claim that you don't spam and yet you create one thread after another of "cut and paste". When I post one or two threads I'm spamming ::).

You're clearly a sad mindwarped individual with delusions of grandeur. No wonder you're such a a joke all over getbig and not just here.
I guess you can't expect anything much from a mental midget like yourself.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: October 03, 2008, 11:05:59 AM »
You've done more for the board only in your own mind. Clearly no one here agrees with you on that matter.

That I've done more for the board than anyone isn't opinion, it's a fact.

You claim that you don't spam and yet you create one thread after another of "cut and paste". When I post one or two threads I'm spamming

I don't actually. You do. Sincity does. He just posted the crumbles he could find after I already posted all the good stuff and he flooded the board with 5 threads in a row, all with 0 replies. Where as I put most of my cut n paste in the SAME thread, see the difference?
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #41 on: October 03, 2008, 01:51:22 PM »

I don't actually. You do. Sincity does. He just posted the crumbles he could find after I already posted all the good stuff and he flooded the board with 5 threads in a row, all with 0 replies. Where as I put most of my cut n paste in the SAME thread, see the difference?

Actually 3 of those threads have to do with boxing. I am one of the few that post about boxing.. Calm down Blutard it's only mid day here in the states.. The boxing threads will pick up steam they always do. Oh and the stuff that I posted is not left overs.. I could have added the Jesse Taylor if I wanted yet, it wasn't that big of news... get off my jock kid!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: October 03, 2008, 02:31:43 PM »
Actually 3 of those threads have to do with boxing. I am one of the few that post about boxing.. Calm down Blutard it's only mid day here in the states.. The boxing threads will pick up steam they always do. Oh and the stuff that I posted is not left overs.. I could have added the Jesse Taylor if I wanted yet, it wasn't that big of news... get off my jock kid!

I wouldn't count on it. Outta everybody posting on Getbig you got the shittiest record by far. Outta the 150 threads you've made over 50 of them!!! have 0 replies!

Congrats on being the boards no 1 spammer!
Z

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2008, 06:44:19 PM »
Blutoad, everyone on getbig is tired of your GARBAGE, time to move on, seriously. Do you want to be the hangeron, the guy no one likes that just won't go away. Time to move out of your moms basement, loose your viginity and find a job. Maybe try college. Stop being an annoying leach on society. In life there are pains, drains and insanes, you fit into all these catagories. Do something before its too late.
I am a big baby

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 03, 2008, 07:17:14 PM »
That's not correct.

I got 6 threads with 0 replies on the first page. 2 of them are new from yesterday.
Sincity got 13 (!) threads with 0 replies. 6 of them in a row.  :-\

So your attack at me, turned into an attack on him. Nice work champ!

BTW, I don't use gimmicks.

99% of the threads you've posted that have replies in them are full of arguments sparked by either your ignorance or stupidity, and most of those replies are people telling you how clueless you are, or how you should just take a hint already.  Threads that consist of you conversing with youself don't count as threads with replies, by the way your whole life is a gimmick.
Predictions
 40/61

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 03, 2008, 10:51:17 PM »

Its not a fact its your own fantasy - something no one else shares. If its a fact it will be accepted by everyone here without question. No one has stepped up to defend you or corroborate your so called facts . You live in your own little world don't you? Nice try mental midget. You fail - again.

You spam more than anyone in getbig- this includes all the other boards as well. You're nothing but a useless troll with nothing intelligent to add anywhere. You don't put all your cut and pastes in the same thread- you've created several threads with individual news items (bisping /crocop threads). Your stupidity is astounding.

The bottom line is no one wants or cares for your presence here.
Now that is an irrefutable FACT.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #46 on: October 04, 2008, 04:05:36 AM »
99% of the threads you've posted that have replies in them are full of arguments sparked by either your ignorance or stupidity, and most of those replies are people telling you how clueless you are, or how you should just take a hint already.  Threads that consist of you conversing with youself don't count as threads with replies, by the way your whole life is a gimmick.

Haha yeah right. And me clueless?! Say what? I've lost track on the number of times I totally schooled your ass on here! Last time was it last week when you claimed Anderson Silva wants to concentrate on his pro boxing career and that it would pay him better?!
HAHAHA I made a quick comment about that he's too old, boxing wouldn't pay HIM better and the boxing fans could care less about him and you disappeared from that thread, embarrased at your lack of knowledge.  ;D

Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #47 on: October 04, 2008, 04:12:24 AM »
Its not a fact its your own fantasy - something no one else shares. If its a fact it will be accepted by everyone here without question.

With your reasoning there never was a moon landing because not everyone accepts it as fact etc etc  ::)  ;D

You don't put all your cut and pastes in the same thread- you've created several threads with individual news items (bisping /crocop threads). Your stupidity is astounding.

Duh! OF COURSE I don't put all cut n paste in the same thread! Do you even read what's being posted in this thread? I'll re-post it again:

I hope you understands now, it's tiresome to explain everything over and over again.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #48 on: October 04, 2008, 07:02:30 AM »
I wouldn't count on it. Outta everybody posting on Getbig you got the shittiest record by far. Outta the 150 threads you've made over 50 of them!!! have 0 replies!

Congrats on being the boards no 1 spammer!

Just because the threads don't  have replies does not mean that people are not reading them.. See I don't expect every thread that I start to get a response. I post half of them just so people don't have to go another board and read the info elsewhere. I post on here from 4 to 5 differant sites and bring actual training knowledge to the board. In numerous styles, not just one. So see Bluto unlike you I don't worry about my post count, but I worry about keeping people coming to this board for their info instead of going to sherdog, bloodyelbow, or any other sites. Problem is it's hard to do with a fucking troll like you arguing with everyone and pissing people off to the point they find the board annoying becuase of your childish antics!

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #49 on: October 04, 2008, 07:05:50 AM »
Just because the threads don't  have replies does not mean that people are not reading them.. See I don't expect every thread that I start to get a response.

In your case it actually means that, you got equally as shitty stats when it comes to actual views. And at any rate - 1 outta 3 threads you make get 0 replies, that's a horrible ratio! You need to stop flooding the board with all the shit you can find dude!

Z