Author Topic: GREAT NEW LINK FOR ALL FIGHTS  (Read 6377 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
GREAT NEW LINK FOR ALL FIGHTS
« on: September 28, 2008, 08:45:59 AM »
I just stumbled on this site. You can watch any fight you want... great library of fights...

http://mmalinker.com/

Hope you fellas enjoy. I just bookmarked this shit.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Re: GREAT NEW LINK FOR ALL FIGHTS
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 09:31:18 AM »
That is a bad ass site  ;D
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 11:16:43 AM »
I thought  it would be cool to post. It has a ton of fights and shit... I am guessing it is out of the states as they have UFC recent fough fights on there..

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 11:19:09 AM »
We got a sticky for links like that. Use it.
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 12:04:30 PM »
Not everyone checks that thread. I sure don't all the time. So this one will do. ::)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 03:31:17 PM »

You don't even do that.  You usually put the thread out for like a week (it kinda gives folks the heads up) and then you move it to the stickied thread.  How are the majority of the people going know that this new thread exists?  Not everyone is going to look in the stickied thread every day to see if it's been updated.  Quit trying to criticize everything everybody does around here when you don't even practice those things you're criticizing. 
Predictions
 40/61

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 04:31:26 PM »
I just stumbled on this site. You can watch any fight you want... great library of fights...

http://mmalinker.com/

Hope you fellas enjoy. I just bookmarked this shit.

nice !!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »

Stop acting like such a douche bag, honestly day by day the whole board just hates you more and more.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 10:34:44 PM »
MMAroot has some good/recent fight vids as well.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2008, 02:26:52 AM »

You're so bitter it's sad.  You're like the old lady who didn't get her poodle in the divorce settlement.  Let go Bluto.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2008, 07:15:42 AM »
You don't even do that.  You usually put the thread out for like a week (it kinda gives folks the heads up) and then you move it to the stickied thread.  How are the majority of the people going know that this new thread exists?  Not everyone is going to look in the stickied thread every day to see if it's been updated.  Quit trying to criticize everything everybody does around here when you don't even practice those things you're criticizing. 

Easy, when the thread has been updated since last time it says "new" or you can look at the date for last post before clicking on it.

Hope this helps.
Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 10:18:45 AM »
Easy, when the thread has been updated since last time it says "new" or you can look at the date for last post before clicking on it.

Hope this helps.

So you're saying that you cut the links for the UFC shows and paste them directly in to that thread?  (you're a damn liar if you say yes, but you're a compulsive liar anyways so that doesn't suprise me)
Predictions
 40/61

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 10:56:26 AM »
So you're saying that you cut the links for the UFC shows and paste them directly in to that thread?  (you're a damn liar if you say yes, but you're a compulsive liar anyways so that doesn't suprise me)

No it would depend on the links.

With UFC being the bread n butter, I try to put up links as quick as I can find them, usually the next day of a fight when there's still a buzz and people are talking about the fights, under those circumstances I believe they deserve some extra attention so people can come here and find the fights in case they missed them for whatever reason.

For other links, like for example an episode of Inside MMA or whatever, I just put it straight into the stickied thread. The reason is that it make sense to collect them all in one place, all it takes is Dreadlord or Sincity spamming the board with their cut n paste and the link would otherwise be lost.

Z

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 02:27:34 PM »

all it takes is Dreadlord or Sincity spamming the board with their cut n paste and the link would otherwise be lost.

Why is it spamming when they contribute something, but when you do it all of the sudden it's gods gift to mankind?  Talk about calling the kettle black.
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 02:33:43 PM »
Why is it spamming when they contribute something, but when you do it all of the sudden it's gods gift to mankind?  Talk about calling the kettle black.

Bluto's mad cbecause as of late all he could cut and paste was about Gilbert Melendez.... sorry I been on my game with the important shit son!

TheIronWarrior

• Getbig II
  • Do you know Meecho?
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 03:35:22 PM »

Bluto's mad cbecause as of late all he could cut and paste was about Gilbert Melendez.... sorry I been on my game with the important shit son!

HAHA. Spot on, and nice website. Put that shit right in the favorites. ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 03:45:26 PM »

Spamming isn't the right word, more like flooding. Nothing wrong with a little cut n paste no matter who's doing it, it all contribute to the board but I don't think it should be excessive and I know Ron feels the same way. It kinda works like Google, people just check the first hits and forgets about the rest, so Sincity or Dreadlord isn't doing the board a favor when they flood the board with every bit of info they can find, pushing down the more interesting and active threads so they eventually goes off the first page completely.  :-\

That's why we used to have a sticky with MMA news withthe less interesting bits, where we (yes we, both you and Sincity posted in that thread back then) put the bits and pieces we found was less interesting and wouldn't encourage debate. That thread went to be 6-7 pages long.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2008, 03:47:02 PM »

I cut n paste the news I found is of the biggest interest and/or encourage debate. With the "important shit" are you talking about Jenna expecting twins? Or that outta the 24 threads you've made on the first page, only 5 of them have more than 2 replies?  ::)
Sometimes I'm wondering if you're trying to fuck up the board on purpose from the way you're acting...
Z

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2008, 04:37:49 PM »
I cut n paste the news I found is of the biggest interest and/or encourage debate. With the "important shit" are you talking about Jenna expecting twins? Or that outta the 24 threads you've made on the first page, only 5 of them have more than 2 replies?  ::)
Sometimes I'm wondering if you're trying to fuck up the board on purpose from the way you're acting...

How many views  do they have? OVER 50 i DO BELIEVE!

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2008, 08:38:55 PM »

With UFC being the bread n butter, I try to put up links as quick as I can find them, usually the next day of a fight when there's still a buzz and people are talking about the fights, under those circumstances I believe they deserve some extra attention so people can come here and find the fights in case they missed them for whatever reason.

For other links, like for example an episode of Inside MMA or whatever, I just put it straight into the stickied thread. The reason is that it make sense to collect them all in one place, all it takes is Dreadlord or Sincity spamming the board with their cut n paste and the link would otherwise be lost.

ha ha ha

Too bad several people have complimented me on bringing in decent "cut and paste" issues.How many times have anyone ever said anything nice about what you do? So i presume you don't cut and paste.  ::)
Dumbass mental midget is too stupid to understand even the simplest of things.

No wonder people can't stand you with your constant attention whoring.
The bottom line is no one gives damn about you.
You're just too retarded to understand that.

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2008, 09:40:04 PM »
Nice, I just watched Rashad KTFO Chuck
I am a big baby

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2008, 10:40:03 PM »

This is where you're completely wrong, the stuff those guys post is pertinent to MMA, it's exciting and interesting, contrary to the lame useless crap you post and spam the board with. Reality bites eh?

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2008, 12:46:18 AM »
This is where you're completely wrong, the stuff those guys post is pertinent to MMA, it's exciting and interesting, contrary to the lame useless crap you post and spam the board with. Reality bites eh?

Bluto is angry because no one gives a damn about him. When it comes to truly flooding spam on getbig Bluto takes the cake. No one else has such a propensity to say so much over so little. Empty cans rattle the most eh blut-Owned?

As for me spamming ::)  I guess bluto has no worthwhile argument to make so he just  says anything that comes into his pea brain...right mental midget? He is the worst poster this board has ever seen and everyone knows it. I'm laughing at his pathetic arguements and meltdowns.

How many people gave a damn about his cut and paste routine?. If he stops posting here altogether everyone would rejoice because no one wants him here...or on getbig for that matter.

Dreadlord,

You have brought some great articles to this board lately .... so I wanted to thank you.  Seriously.  Very cool of you.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2008, 02:06:36 AM »
You guys talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

This is not opinion, this is fact.

Let's take a look at the numbers:

Replies:

Bluto - 34 threads with 40+ replies.
Sincity - 4 threads with 40+ replies.
Dreadlord - 0 threads with 40+ replies.

Views:

Bluto - 77 threads with 500+ views.
Sincity - 13 threads with 500+ views.
Dreadlord - 8 threads with 500+ views.

Hell I let you guys combine your efforts, I even let you throw in Captain Equipoise and TheIronWarrior in there and I still slaughter you guys, both in terms of quality AND quantity!  :)
Z

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2008, 02:22:49 AM »
You guys talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

This is not opinion, this is fact.

Let's take a look at the numbers:

Replies:

Bluto - 34 threads with 40+ replies.
Sincity - 4 threads with 40+ replies.
Dreadlord - 0 threads with 40+ replies.

Views:

Bluto - 77 threads with 500+ views.
Sincity - 13 threads with 500+ views.
Dreadlord - 8 threads with 500+ views.

Hell I let you guys combine your efforts, I even let you throw in Captain Equipoise and TheIronWarrior in there and I still slaughter you guys, both in terms of quality AND quantity!  :)

Ha ha ha
 I guess someone is feeling a little insecure and is trying to still justify himself.
You seem to be forgetting that the rest of us have a life outside of getbig unlike you.
I'm sure if we spend all day creating threads and posts we can also have close to 30,000 posts as well.
There are other people who create threads as well and not just sin and myself.

No wonder you're such a mental midget. You seem to be missing the fundamental fact that this isn't a competition to create as many threads as possible. You also seem to be conveniently forgetting that despite all your statistics you're the most despised person on the MMA board. If you're sharing such relevant info and doing such good work why is everyone speaking out against you?

I guess you're too stupid to face facts chump
The poor little retard probably spent hours trying to formulate an argument with numbers and ended up making a fool of himself again.. ;D

The empty can that is bluto is hanging on by a very slim thread but continues to rattle on