Author Topic: TYPICAL DEMOCRAT...busted would be proud  (Read 4024 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
TYPICAL DEMOCRAT...busted would be proud
« on: October 13, 2008, 05:18:30 PM »
you ignorant fucks you wanna play the lets find the shittiest example game

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: TYPICAL DEMOCRAT...busted would be proud
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 06:19:39 PM »
 ::)  Tony, you're becoming the king of meltdowns.  If that's the guy you found as an example of the worst, lololol, big deal, the kid videos are creepier...  nothing like the frothing crowds at McCain Palin rallies calling for Obama's head.

This guy?  So what, he's a black guy laughing it up and supporting Obama...  If you're freaked at this, you're as racist as him if not more.  You got guys on this board posting that we must vote for McCain to keep the white house white!!!! 

you ignorant fucks you wanna play the lets find the shittiest example game

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 06:27:19 PM »
::)  Tony, you're becoming the king of meltdowns.  If that's the guy you found as an example of the worst, lololol, big deal, the kid videos are creepier...  nothing like the frothing crowds at McCain Palin rallies calling for Obama's head.

This guy?  So what, he's a black guy laughing it up and supporting Obama...  If you're freaked at this, you're as racist as him if not more.  You got guys on this board posting that we must vote for McCain to keep the white house white!!!! 

LOL well if you moderated the board a little bit and kept the ignorant fuking threads off then i would stop.

just an example hugo  ::) LOL you calling me racist? bro im no racist this guy by the way is josh howard a pro basketball player...he is not laughing it up he is saying he doesnt celebrate the star spangled banner b/c he is black oh ya and OBAMA 08 LOL you dont see anything wrong with that ignorance?

Maybe you should mod this board and keep shit like this off unless it has a valid point which none of threads by adonis, busted or this thread have.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 06:31:00 PM »
LOL well if you moderated the board a little bit and kept the ignorant fuking threads off then i would stop.

just an example hugo  ::) LOL you calling me racist? bro im no racist this guy by the way is josh howard a pro basketball player...he is not laughing it up he is saying he doesnt celebrate the star spangled banner b/c he is black oh ya and OBAMA 08 LOL you dont see anything wrong with that ignorance?

Maybe you should mod this board and keep shit like this off unless it has a valid point which none of threads by adonis, busted or this thread have.
I didn't say you couldn't meltdown, I said you were becoming the king of it.  Hard to click on one of your threads where you're not coming unglued.  I get pissed too, but after reading a dozen or so of your posts by days end you sound like you've torn out half your hair.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2008, 06:57:32 PM »

I dont celebrate the star spangled banner either...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2008, 07:20:34 PM »
I couldn't understand what was being said or going on until now.  Not good quality audio.  Sounds like he's mocking Obama ? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2008, 08:01:43 PM »
I didn't say you couldn't meltdown, I said you were becoming the king of it.  Hard to click on one of your threads where you're not coming unglued.  I get pissed too, but after reading a dozen or so of your posts by days end you sound like you've torn out half your hair.
if you get pissed then why dont you do something about it as a mod? LOL i only come unglued to ignorant statements, which means that when busted or adonis gets on here i come unglued alot especially busteds dumb ass.
But if it seems like i come unglued alot it should tell you how much retarted shit gets a thread made about it on this board. I will have a normal rational conversation with anybody about the politics of the candidates or their ideas and plans or just plain politics in general BUT it has to be over a legitimate topic...not Typical such and such or Happy thanksgiving, giving thanks we arent american  ::) come the fuck on dude that shit doesnt belong here and it demeans this board a few months ago you could have a rational conversation with ppl now it quickly escalates into NEO CON, PUSSY LIB bull shit. 

I couldn't understand what was being said or going on until now.  Not good quality audio.  Sounds like he's mocking Obama ? 
No man he said "i dont even celebrate that shit im black, obama all that shit."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2008, 09:07:33 PM »
if you get pissed then why dont you do something about it as a mod? LOL i only come unglued to ignorant statements, which means that when busted or adonis gets on here i come unglued alot especially busteds dumb ass.
But if it seems like i come unglued alot it should tell you how much retarted shit gets a thread made about it on this board. I will have a normal rational conversation with anybody about the politics of the candidates or their ideas and plans or just plain politics in general BUT it has to be over a legitimate topic...not Typical such and such or Happy thanksgiving, giving thanks we arent american  ::) come the fuck on dude that shit doesnt belong here and it demeans this board a few months ago you could have a rational conversation with ppl now it quickly escalates into NEO CON, PUSSY LIB bull shit. 
No man he said "i dont even celebrate that shit im black, obama all that shit."
another meltdown...

If i get pissed why don't I do something about it because I'm mod?  So you're saying I should use my mod privileges to shut up people I don't agree with?  ahaha... sounds like fun but no thanks.   if you want to come unglued on every post you make, the joke is on you, and your hair, but it's not my problem to fix.  I'm not telling you what to do, sometimes a meltdown is waranted, I'm laughing at you for being a meltdown drama queen rampaging the board like everything you don't agree with is a personal slap on your face.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2008, 09:40:13 PM »
another meltdown...

If i get pissed why don't I do something about it because I'm mod?  So you're saying I should use my mod privileges to shut up people I don't agree with?  ahaha... sounds like fun but no thanks.   if you want to come unglued on every post you make, the joke is on you, and your hair, but it's not my problem to fix.  I'm not telling you what to do, sometimes a meltdown is waranted, I'm laughing at you for being a meltdown drama queen rampaging the board like everything you don't agree with is a personal slap on your face.
LOL drama queen ehhh?  ::) i thought you where referring to getting mad at the stupid ignorant shit that gets threaded here. Again i dont "melt down"  ::) about ppl that disagree with me, its the ignorant ridiculous shit that i try and rid this board of...maybe you should try the same. If you want to have a rational talk about politics im all open but you seem content to join right in on the retardfest.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2008, 09:44:09 PM »
LOL drama queen ehhh?  ::) i thought you where referring to getting mad at the stupid ignorant shit that gets threaded here. Again i dont "melt down"  ::) about ppl that disagree with me, its the ignorant ridiculous shit that i try and rid this board of...maybe you should try the same. If you want to have a rational talk about politics im all open but you seem content to join right in on the retardfest.

Hugo is a hypocrite. Plain and simple.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2008, 09:46:52 PM »
Hugo used to be rational a few months ago.

Dunno what happened, now he's another leftie nut in the Decker-Slapper mold.....

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2008, 09:56:07 PM »

Dunno what happened, now he's another leftie nut in the Decker-Slapper mold.....

His credibility went down the shitter, so his rationality followed.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2008, 10:07:47 PM »

so someone that has different views than you is not rational?
DAWG

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2008, 04:45:52 AM »

so someone that has different views than you is not rational?
no your ignorant thread about typical repulican and your stance that the government made most of the deadly diseases is not rational, you ever find any verification of those diseases that i gave you?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2008, 04:48:01 AM »

I did?  wow, you're kinder than most righties ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2008, 04:49:59 AM »
Hugo is a hypocrite. Plain and simple.
how so, did I not say I do the same above?  I sure did!  I just don't do it all the time...  seems you can count on tony coming unglued when he posts.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2008, 04:50:42 AM »
His credibility went down the shitter, so his rationality followed.
my credibility?  when did I have credibility with you lol...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2008, 08:40:27 AM »
Actually Hugo, yes, I conceide that you were.

Now it's more likely to be "FUCCKING REPUKES EAT CHILDREN>> AAAGHGHGHGH!!!!!!!"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2008, 08:51:13 AM »
Bunch o' whining going on in here.  Let's keep the noise down a bit.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2008, 04:55:43 PM »

LOL

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2008, 05:08:08 PM »
If you dont like Hugo, your a racist.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2008, 05:10:55 PM »
If you dont like Hugo, your a racist.
hahah i see a pattern forming in your posts george

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2008, 09:06:00 PM »
no your ignorant thread about typical repulican and your stance that the government made most of the deadly diseases is not rational, you ever find any verification of those diseases that i gave you?

get our facts  I made no ignorant thread of that kind...
DAWG

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2008, 04:53:46 AM »

wow, you don't know me, never did...  I haven't liked republicans for a long time.  They're pedos.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2008, 09:21:57 AM »
wow, you don't know me, never did...  I haven't liked republicans for a long time.  They're pedos.

Actually, since the democraps are all into the peace and unbrideled personal freedom and ACLU-style garbage... Wouldn't they be more apt to be pedos?