Author Topic: Are you pro MemberX or pro Quakeroats???  (Read 6619 times)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
Re: Are you pro MemberX or pro Quakeroats???
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2008, 02:06:12 PM »
not self ownage just stating that as a straight guy i do pretty well.  BUT as a fag, I would be a super stud-dudes would be lining up at my door

but since homosexuality is not a choice rather it is a perversion, I will never enjoy that status of superstud.  Therefore, I'm stuck listening to some girl talk about how interesting her cat is for a 1/2 hour and pretend to be interested just in hopes that maybe she will touch my cock at the end of the night

FIXED

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2008, 02:08:06 PM »
Why the hell would I choose between two users on a bodybuild board.  ::)

That's like kindergarten but on the internet. More pathetic isn't even possible.  ::)

But ok, its getbig so I will play along: QuakerOats. MemberX is annoying as hell.

Because it's GET  BIG!!!!!!!!!  Shit man , do I have to think of everything??

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2008, 02:11:22 PM »
I like them both.

Good answer, AXA takes heat all over the place but he is cool by me.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2008, 02:16:42 PM »
both are funny.

squad is like vader and AXA is like luke  8)
175lbs by 31st July

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2008, 02:17:10 PM »
Good answer, AXA takes heat all over the place but he is cool by me.

The sick fuck probably gets off thinking about how he gets treated here.  :-X

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2008, 02:38:28 PM »
I don't know who these two twinks are. I am pro Sarcasm.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2008, 02:38:43 PM »
both are funny.

squad is like vader and AXA is like luke  8)

HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN STAR WARS!!!!???

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2008, 02:44:13 PM »

HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN STAR WARS!!!!???
fair enough squad is like jabba the hut and AXA is like c3po  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2008, 02:56:00 PM »

HAHAHAH!   ;D :'( ;D :'( :D ;)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »

LOL!!!

I smell photoshop, no make that a stench. :D :D :D

Orange TinT

• Getbig I
« Reply #60 on: October 20, 2008, 03:14:53 PM »
you bet I wish i was gay....do you know how easy it would be for me to hook up if I was a gay

being straight sucks
you have to buy a chic dinner
take her to a movie
lie to her about how good she looks and listen to her rant about how much she loves her cat

and after all of that, your lucky if you get a peck on the cheek at the end of the night

gay dudes just meet at a public bathroom and fuck

that's the life.

I thought "we had no idea" how much pussy a guy built like you gets.

Sounds like you couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of 50 dollar bills. 

Probably because YOU ARE GAY AND CAN'T RELATE TO WOMEN IN A SEXUAL WAY.

Just eat a cock already

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #61 on: October 20, 2008, 03:17:17 PM »
you bet I wish i was gay....do you know how easy it would be for me to hook up if I was a gay

being straight sucks
take her to a movie
lie to her about how good she looks and listen to her rant about how much she loves her cat

and after all of that, your lucky if you get a peck on the cheek at the end of the night

that's the life. not self ownage just stating that as a straight guy i do pretty well.  BUT as a fag, I would be a super stud-dudes would be lining up at my door

but since homosexuality is not a choice rather it is a genetic predisposition, I will never enjoy that status of superstud.  Therefore, I'm stuck listening to some girl talk about how interesting her cat is for a 1/2 hour and pretend to be interested just in hopes that maybe she will touch my cock at the end of the night
as the british would say "spot on mate!" and as others say, "some gays have all the luck" ;D

TruthHurts

« Reply #62 on: October 20, 2008, 03:18:59 PM »
Both are pretty pathetic , for different reasons

QO/SF/Sarcasm is the most pathetic individual ever because he is in denial about everything. His Persian heritage, his pathetic , unemployed life where he sits on his fat ass making over 50 thousand posts on getbig. even when exposed as fat and ugly and dating a whore from a trailerpark he still comes back even when 99% of the board are laughing at how pathetic this trailertrash loser is. He laughs at people when his physique is so truly disgusting he can only bring himself to post a reflection of it (hiding his bitch tits) in a dirty, low rent shithole/trailer door.
the fact that this humiliated fat Arab feels in the position to laugh at and mock anyone is staggering after he cried like a little bitch to Bob Chick and Ron Avidan when his trailerpark status and whore girl where exposed. I guess he needs this place too much to have any pride or humility.

AXA is a clear troll. Can't see how you don't see it. Those pics are not him. He ripped them off some site and knew they would see him laughed at and get attention if he made comments about being huge. This is why he won't post new pics. He can only post what the guy in the pics put up on the site they were stolen from.

Orange TinT

• Getbig I
« Reply #63 on: October 20, 2008, 03:19:14 PM »
JOHHNYNOGAME............ ........YOU KNOW YOU THINK ABOUT MENS BALLS

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #64 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:01 PM »
ASJGayotic is extremely delusional, he feels because he is called "big" by everyone since he is tall this means he is "big" in bodybuilding terms.  Simply not true.  That being said the board would be boring without him.

Quaker is definetly like a preadator when they find the weak straggle of the flock.  He can truly be relentless in his destruction and sometimes it is hard to watch.  At the same time though at least he tells it like it is and when anyone proves him wrong he always admits it like a man.  I highly doubt Gayotic could ever do this.

Plus Quaker is a fellow Missorian and loves good food, hands down Quaker wins! ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: October 20, 2008, 03:23:21 PM »
As much as I used to hate Squad I can say since he's been back we have been civil and agreed on many things.  The racism has been low or nil which was all I asked for.

So read into that what you want.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2008, 03:25:46 PM »

being straight sucks
take her to a movie

that's the life.
Gayer than having to buy a chick dinner and take her to the movies to fuck her. ::)

It sounds like you're not exactly a hit with the ladies.  Perhaps girls dont like "guys" with eyebrows waxed more than theirs. :-\

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2008, 03:29:57 PM »
Team QO. AXA is a fkn idiot.
E

TruthHurts

« Reply #68 on: October 20, 2008, 03:32:04 PM »

Quaker is definetly like a preadator when they find the weak straggle of the flock.  He can truly be relentless in his destruction and sometimes it is hard to watch.  At the same time though at least he tells it like it is and when anyone proves him wrong he always admits it like a man.

Except when he is crying like a little bitch to Bob Chick and Ron Avidan when he was shown to be an Arab man with a trailerpark girlfriend.

Except when he is too ashamed to post his real pic and only posts a shitty reflection of a calveless fat arab in a murky, grimy trailer door.

Except when he is demanding vids when he posts none of his own.

He is only 'relentless' because his life is a failure and he spends all his waking hours on a piece of shit pc , posting on here and stalking people who in the real world would not shit on him as he is such a terrible failure and low rent trailertrash nothing.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 20, 2008, 03:35:23 PM »
Except when he is crying like a little bitch to Bob Chick and Ron Avidan when he was shown to be an Arab man with a trailerpark girlfriend.

Except when he is too ashamed to post his real pic and only posts a shitty reflection of a calveless fat arab in a murky, grimy trailer door.

He is only 'relentless' because his life is a failure and he spends all his waking hours on a piece of shit pc , posting on here and stalking people who in the real world would not shit on him as he is such a terrible failure and low rent trailertrash nothing.

i wonder which account squad has owned you so badly in that you feel the need to create a new one and attack from your first 2 posts. hahahahahahaha

another weakling owned by squad and he isn't even here hahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: October 20, 2008, 03:37:36 PM »

You seem to know alot about Squad despite just joining the site yesterday.  ::)

Post on your main account, pussy.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #71 on: October 20, 2008, 03:39:03 PM »

another pathetic coward hiding behind a gimmick----what a bitch

TruthHurts

« Reply #72 on: October 20, 2008, 03:48:54 PM »
No surprise that the same lemmings and weak people rush to defend their trailertrash hero.
Such successes as "Avesher" who is truly pathetic and lonely he treats a bodybuilding site as an online soap opera, where he brags about being on meds for mental illness and challenging people to fights. A middle aged man. We can but hope he doesn't have children. What kind of chance do they have with a father like this? They will have the same shitty genes that lead to failure and the need to live through a forum and cyber worship a fat, middle aged trailerman with a trailertrash girl and no job, no propects. A man who was humilated and made a mockery, a man WHO STILL CAME back even after being proved a total deadbeat trailertrash failure.

Wow, what kind of losers are these who worship . Even bigger losers?
Mind boggling that they nuthug a fat, unemployed, middle aged trailer Persian in a shithole trailerpark in the middle of MO.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2008, 03:52:43 PM »
No surprise that the same lemmings and weak people rush to defend their trailertrash hero.
Such successes as "Avesher" who is truly pathetic and lonely he treats a bodybuilding site as an online soap opera, where he brags about being on meds for mental illness and challenging people to fights. A middle aged man. We can but hope he doesn't have children. What kind of chance do they have with a father like this? They will have the same shitty genes that lead to failure and the need to live through a forum and cyber worship a fat, middle aged trailerman with a trailertrash girl and no job, no propects. A man who was humilated and made a mockery, a man WHO STILL CAME back even after being proved a total deadbeat trailertrash failure.

Mind boggling that they nuthug a fat, unemployed, middle aged trailer Persian in a shithole trailerpark in the middle of MO.
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Welcome to GetBig, TruthHurts :-*...what a great original screen name ::)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #74 on: October 20, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHA

im fine with who I am--at least I dont hide behind a gimmick like a scared child.  And no I didnt have kids for the specific reason of not passing on the bipolar messed up genes I have.  Yup I'm middle aged and treat this as a soap opera.  All of what you said about me is true, so what.  I'm fucked up, whats the big secret?