Author Topic: MMA Board - Mods, Thinking, Solutions  (Read 8026 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
MMA Board - Mods, Thinking, Solutions
« on: October 20, 2008, 01:08:44 PM »
That place is becoming a second V and no one has powers to erase all the bullshit but you and Mindspin. YOu got Bluto bringing in his two sidekicks to gay up the place even worse and turn it into a V board. They are on the damn board arguing to defend Bluto and before he was getting attacked they never posted their. Do something so we can get the bullshit erased and get the place back to a MMA/Boxing board and not some fucking arguing, flamming, piece of shit board like the V. Look at the thread you started and make a descion before the board gets any fucking worse.. THANKS!

Call it a Meltdown but fuck this is getting ridiculous.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Ron what are you doing about the MMA board
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 05:52:09 PM »
u seem very passionate about this...do u have a life other than getbig? or is mma board your life?
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 07:17:32 PM »
u seem very passionate about this...do u have a life other than getbig? or is mma board your life?
One could wonder if you have a life besides following Bluto around telling how good he is. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 07:20:31 PM »

You seem to follow me around non-stop? MMA board is about the only place I post on getbig, however as you can tell by the time I have been registered and the time you have, who spends more time on here?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 07:26:57 PM »
One could wonder if you have a life besides following Bluto around telling how good he is. :-\
he my life coach and i dont always only tell him how good he is...i call it like i see it-if he does good jobs i tell him
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 07:27:42 PM »
You seem to follow me around non-stop? MMA board is about the only place I post on getbig, however as you can tell by the time I have been registered and the time you have, who spends more time on here?
i dunno know and i dont care
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 07:28:09 PM »
he my life coach and i dont always only tell him how good he is...i call it like i see it-if he does good jobs i tell him
And you always tell him good job.......you're sucking up, it's pathetic.

Be a man and stand on your own, you don't need Bluto.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 08:12:38 PM »
i dunno know and i dont care

Proof enough.. Hope this shuts you up for a while...

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2008, 05:18:32 PM »
Maybe add a few more "active" moderators.

Mindspin drops by every now and then but it's not enough to keep things in order.
Q

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2008, 06:37:03 PM »
great thread
w

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2008, 07:15:18 PM »
great thread
Yes, it's good to see actions were taken in a timely manner.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2008, 05:58:22 AM »
Ron it sounds like nothing has been done. This has been drawn out? First you ask what everyone thinks and then you turn it over to Mindspin. Now it's sounding like it is back to you? We just need to get a couple of mod's in there who attend the board and can help Mindspin out. There was a good amount of people who voted and the way I see it, if you didn't vote you must not have cared.. so how long till you elect two mods for over there?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2008, 06:10:39 AM »
Ron it sounds like nothing has been done. This has been drawn out? First you ask what everyone thinks and then you turn it over to Mindspin. Now it's sounding like it is back to you? We just need to get a couple of mod's in there who attend the board and can help Mindspin out. There was a good amount of people who voted and the way I see it, if you didn't vote you must not have cared.. so how long till you elect two mods for over there?
good post
w

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2008, 05:33:33 PM »
good post

Thanks, I am tired of all the fucking arguing and just would like to get the place back up to running at full speed. I have always said that with the amount of knowledge that runs around on that board we could get a great board going.. Shit I even tried to burry the hatchet with Bluto to no avail. That is the only reason I come to Getbig is for the MMA board and the Y.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2008, 02:36:06 AM »
ms has picked mods. ron will mod them when he gets the time.
hope this helps.
Z

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2008, 03:56:39 AM »
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahajhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahaahaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahahahahhahahaahhahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahhah

BLUTO IS A FUCKIN HOMO

bigmc

• Getbig V
MMA Board - Mods, Thinking, Solutions
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2008, 04:28:43 AM »
Here is an exmple of the maturity Bluto brings to the role

you should be ashamed of yourself ron

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=243950.0

::)

T

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Ron - What was your thinking behind picking the new mma board mods
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2008, 04:32:52 AM »
Ron didn't pick the mods, MindSpin did. You got a problem with that I suggest you PM him and let him hear your legitimate criticism. All of it! But then, sending him an empty PM wouldn't make much sense now would it?  :D
Z

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2008, 04:38:40 AM »
Ron didn't pick the mods, MindSpin did. You got a problem with that I suggest you PM him and let him hear your legitimate criticism. All of it! But then, sending him an empty PM wouldn't make much sense now would it?  :D

question was for ron
T

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2008, 04:38:50 AM »

V Board - Be Owned or Be Stoned

You want to be owned. You want to give an owning. This is the board to do it, as the main boards are for bodybuilding discussions. You enter at your own risk - and you may get offended. Of course, you may be entertained too, with jokes and more.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2008, 04:41:12 AM »

You want to be owned. You want to give an owning. This is the board to do it, as the main boards are for bodybuilding discussions. You enter at your own risk - and you may get offended. Of course, you may be entertained too, with jokes and more.

what is your point bluto
T

io856

« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2008, 04:42:45 AM »
It doesn't matter what Bluto does on the V it has nothing to do with the MMA board

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2008, 04:44:38 AM »

Exactly the poor crybaby "bigmc" think that what people do on the V should spill over on other boards. The whole point with the alpha boards is that they're a place that accepts a behaviour not accepted elsewhere.  ::)
Z

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2008, 04:46:28 AM »
Exactly the poor crybaby "bigmc" think that what people do on the V should spill over on other boards. The whole point with the alpha boards is that they're a place that accepts a behaviour not accepted elsewhere.  ::)

correct, but the endless whining has got to stop

even on the V

so bigmc is on notice as of now

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2008, 04:47:11 AM »

can i post your pic on the v without you crying to ron
T