Author Topic: New Member- Craig Richardson's Training Partner  (Read 13031 times)

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
Re: New Member- Craig Richardson's Training Partner
« Reply #100 on: November 04, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »
maybe he remembers her name cuz that's the closest he's ever come to having sex with a woman, "Robert"?
Hey Power Rod,
     That was pretty funny.  You do have to have thick skin to stay alive on this site.  Well, I am not going to rebut your hypothesis but if "Robert" Lopez wishes to chime in, I am sure he can tell you whether or not he has ever seen me with a very attractive girl.  It's a shame you didn't understand what the "talent" reference was all about but perhaps you were too busy thinking of other really kool names with which to anoint yourself.
Harley

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #101 on: November 05, 2008, 04:47:13 AM »
Guy's please don't push another great addition to this "bodybuilding forum" away with stupid meaningless comments. You are going to be hearing straight honest stories and tips about one of the IFBB greats & his partner on how they really do things on a daily basis. Not the repetitive lies you read all the time in the magazines. Take advantage & learn how it's really done!!! And yes don't ask me how he does it but Harley does pull in some seriously hot babes!!!

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: November 05, 2008, 05:13:04 AM »
Guy's please don't push another great addition to this "bodybuilding forum" away with stupid meaningless comments. You are going to be hearing straight honest stories and tips about one of the IFBB greats & his partner on how they really do things on a daily basis. Not the repetitive lies you read all the time in the magazines. Take advantage & learn how it's really done!!! And yes don't ask me how he does it but Harley does pull in some seriously hot babes!!!
Hey Pez,
     Thanks. I was getting a bit frustrated especially on the other thread where I wrote about a tip and got bashed for naming the actual product itself, as if it is going to benefit me.  As you know, I don't make my living from training.
    Thanks again.
Harley
PS- I know you have great stories about you and Cormier.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: November 06, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »
Hey Guys,
     I am hoping to give and receive some valuable information re bodybuilding, dieting, training, etc.  Lately, there has been quite a bit of animous thrown at me and for a guy with thick skin, I am used to that.  I just didn't think my motives would be called into question on a site like this where this nothing for me to gain but knowledge.
    Anyway, I see guys like Bob Bonham and Rob Lopez come here so it gives me much encouragement that someone at least knows what I am really about.
    I was hoping to give an "insider's" view on some of the things that we never read about in the magazines if anyone was at all interested.  If there was an aspect of Craig's training, diet, etc. I thought I could offer it here to real fans of the sport.  If there was a fan of a particular bb and they asked for my honest opinion or if I had any encounters with that person, I would be almost always willing to discuss it.  I also wished to learn from guys who are doing great things in the gym and with their own diets.  We aren't reinventing the wheel, but we could all learn from one another.
   I remain optimistic.
Harley

mozza

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2008, 01:04:18 PM »
thanks for everything that you've shared with us. much appreciated.

saw u on bfto doing legs with craig....

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2008, 04:29:26 PM »
Harley dosent tolerant bullshit, whether it'd be from me or 6x Mr Olympia Dorian Yates.
Dont even voice your opinion because no doubt the man will challenge you to a brawl outside, if Yates couldn't handle this beast im not sure anyone could.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2008, 06:19:10 AM »
I don't want to challenge anybody and I am far from a "beast."  Perhaps I did let my anger get the best of me.  It's a bit frustrating to be met with such hostility when my intent was to answer the requests of a few people who wanted to know the truth about something you will never read about in the stupid magazines that purport to serve the fans.  The fans I have met while with Craig have all been great and so friendly.  They can't get over when a pro bb takes the time and actually OFFERS to take a picture with them at of course, no charge (no Ferrigno issues here with Craig).  Craig routinely listens to fans' questions re diet and always gives free advice if they ask.  Overall, my experience with Craig's fans has been awesome and I guess I expected the same here.  I just have to remember that people don't always have such a positive response to information they might find hard to believe or of questionable motives.  Nevertheless, I am appreciative for all the nice welcomes I received.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2008, 07:50:04 AM »
Dear Get Biggers,
     My name is Harley Breite and I have the good fortune of being both training partner and personal friend to IFBB Professional Craig Richardson for the past 10 years.  I have very much enjoyed this site and finally decided to register.
     Like many of you, I became interested in bodybuilding at a very young age.  While bodybuilding, like all sports, is plagued with certain ailments, it certainly has great potential to allow us to extrapolate our success in the gym to many other areas of our lives.  Depending on our own personal excess and extreme, I guess we are all balancing the benefits and detriments of a sport and lifestyle to which we have gravitated.
     I wish the magazines and other forums would offer some more personal insight to the sport.  I know that I am very lucky to have an "insider's" view to the athletes, training, and the competitions. 
     Lastly, I very much enjoy this forum's discussions on the history and development of bodybuilding as well as the comparison of the athletes themselves.  Some of the pictures you guys find are just awesome.  I would be happy to post pictures of Craig during his training and contest preparation if I could ever figure out how to use the "Attachment" option.  I must confess to a serious lack of computer acumen. 
I am glad to have finally registered and look forward to the banter.
Sincerely,
Harley Breite
Baby steps, bro, baby steps. Maybe re-read your (above) 'declaration of intentions' to regain your eye of the tiger?  ;D   

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2008, 08:23:33 AM »
Harley dosent tolerant bullshit, whether it'd be from me or 6x Mr Olympia Dorian Yates.
Dont even voice your opinion because no doubt the man will challenge you to a brawl outside, if Yates couldn't handle this beast im not sure anyone could.
Yates felt sorry for this little midget, he'd have stomped a mudhole in "Harley" if they would have fought.

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2008, 08:25:02 AM »
Baby steps, bro, baby steps. Maybe re-read your (above) 'declaration of intentions' to regain your eye of the tiger?  ;D   
Dear Dr. Chimps,
    Fair enough.  Perhaps I will wait to see if anyone solicits any information or stories before I go and throw one out there.  Thanks.
Harley
PS- I heard Kai Green looked massive at 302 lbs last night at the Mr. New Jersey where he guest posed.  I heard he had some separation in his legs, a visible showing of his x-mas tree and his abs.  I was not there so don't yell at me for not posting a picture.  I heard this from 2 people who were there themselves.

VGalanti

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • COOL
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2008, 02:34:45 PM »
Damn Harley you have a great memory!! How the hell did you remember Sylvia,lol,  Westside Muscle, ahhh those were the days! That really was one of the best gyms I have ever trained at and the personalities that were there were truly priceless!! You'll be getting a call from me soon I have some things in the works at a club where you will defintaly appreciate the talent!!

i just read all this, and when i came to this stuff i had to laugh.

first off....robby, you are one 100% right......harley is the best training partner anyone could have, and a great friend too.
harley can hang with anyone in the gym, even when i would get on his case about not eating all day...lol

rob, harley bitched about you cock blocking him all the time....all in fun though.

harley.....remember when you got me out of my room at 10pm to go to the BAR to meet the hot chicks.....that night was a blast.

oh , and yeah i dont know how the guy does it, but he PULLS em in.

i was young and stupid at the time to realize how good a friend harley was.....great guy
ANIMAL

HarleyBreite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2008, 05:20:00 PM »
i just read all this, and when i came to this stuff i had to laugh.

first off....robby, you are one 100% right......harley is the best training partner anyone could have, and a great friend too.
harley can hang with anyone in the gym, even when i would get on his case about not eating all day...lol

rob, harley bitched about you cock blocking him all the time....all in fun though.

harley.....remember when you got me out of my room at 10pm to go to the BAR to meet the hot chicks.....that night was a blast.

oh , and yeah i dont know how the guy does it, but he PULLS em in.

i was young and stupid at the time to realize how good a friend harley was.....great guy
Dear Vinni,
     I appreciate you saying that. 
     I always felt our falling out was never properly reconciled.  That was obvious a few weeks back when we saw each other at Lion's Den and despite my coming over and congratulating you on your new and well-deserved pro status, you felt that I was rude in not saying goodbye.  I am sure you will remember that once I start training, I don't talk to anyone until I am done.  It just has to be that way, especially with all those who find no problem in attmepting to interrupt Craig as he trains.  As I was leaving the gym that day, you were in the middle of training legs and I would not interrupt anyone at that moment.  In retrospect, I should've waited until the set was over and just yelled and waved so that you knew I was on my way out but didn't want to disturb your workout.  That is what I should've done.
     Thanks for the compliment on my ability to train with you guys.  It gives me a great deal of pride to hang with guys like you, Rob Lopez, Jason Arntz, Matt Duvall and Craig Richardson.  Perhaps in recognizing I could never look lilke you guys, there is a small victory in attempting to make you puke at every leg workout (Remember the bucket incident at Sonny's when I got on the microphone?  LOL).  I was proud when you placed 4th at the 1997 Nationals in a great class after we had trained together.
     As far as my eating, I still train on a relatively empty stomach.  No doubt one of the worst habits but sometimes I let the stress of life and work get in the way of eating. 
    As far as taking you to meet hot girls, I never forgot how respectful you were and how seriously you stood by your wedding vows.  For those who may not know, Vinnie's wife, Sheila, is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet and by far, his best accomplishment.
    As far as friendship is concerned, let's just say it's all water under the bridge as my memories of training together remind me of what a privileged time I have had meeting so many hardcore bodybuilders like yourself.
   Thanks.
Harley

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2008, 07:47:22 PM »
Dear Vinni,
     I appreciate you saying that. 
     I always felt our falling out was never properly reconciled.  That was obvious a few weeks back when we saw each other at Lion's Den and despite my coming over and congratulating you on your new and well-deserved pro status, you felt that I was rude in not saying goodbye.  I am sure you will remember that once I start training, I don't talk to anyone until I am done.  It just has to be that way, especially with all those who find no problem in attmepting to interrupt Craig as he trains.  As I was leaving the gym that day, you were in the middle of training legs and I would not interrupt anyone at that moment.  In retrospect, I should've waited until the set was over and just yelled and waved so that you knew I was on my way out but didn't want to disturb your workout.  That is what I should've done.
     Thanks for the compliment on my ability to train with you guys.  It gives me a great deal of pride to hang with guys like you, Rob Lopez, Jason Arntz, Matt Duvall and Craig Richardson.  Perhaps in recognizing I could never look lilke you guys, there is a small victory in attempting to make you puke at every leg workout (Remember the bucket incident at Sonny's when I got on the microphone?  LOL).  I was proud when you placed 4th at the 1997 Nationals in a great class after we had trained together.
     As far as my eating, I still train on a relatively empty stomach.  No doubt one of the worst habits but sometimes I let the stress of life and work get in the way of eating. 
    As far as taking you to meet hot girls, I never forgot how respectful you were and how seriously you stood by your wedding vows.  For those who may not know, Vinnie's wife, Sheila, is one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet and by far, his best accomplishment.
    As far as friendship is concerned, let's just say it's all water under the bridge as my memories of training together remind me of what a privileged time I have had meeting so many hardcore bodybuilders like yourself.
   Thanks.
Harley
group hug lol.....harleys a good addition.