Author Topic: Cosmetics Fridge  (Read 5003 times)

~weed~

Cosmetics Fridge
« on: November 13, 2008, 10:58:24 AM »
     ::)

http://hallyutech.net/

Korean company IDOCI has announced their redesigned cosmetics fridge, and you have to admit its pretty stylish. The fridge allows you to store all your cosmetics at the ideal 8 - 12 degree celsius range. The appliance also features movable shelves, noise reduction features, and an interior light. The elaborate control system on the front allows you to set up a calendar, timers, and control the temperature. Some of IDOCI’s marketing material seems to indicate they are targeting both sexes. The cosmetics fridge is available in just about any color your little heart desires; pink, blue, purple, silver, green, black…

Why A Cosmetics Fridge?
Here at Hallyu Tech we understand this may be your first time hearing about a cosmetics fridge, so here’s a brief explanation. Bottom line, it makes the cosmetics last longer, it will also work for extending perfume and colognes lifespan. In most places that is not a good enough reason for purchasing a fridge, however, cosmetics is a huge industry in Korea, linking a product to a persons appearance, for example adding a mirror to a cellphone is a tried and true marketing formula for the country. As mentioned above, they are not just courting the fairer half of the population.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Cosmetics Fridge
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 06:35:06 AM »
I love putting my beauty stuff inside the fridge, starting from my creambath cream to the eye cream. It feels much better and of course, they last much longer. I just don’t like the fact that I gotta put them at the same place where I put my margarine and stuff! That’ why I’m so excited when I heard IDOCI, which is a Korean based company has recently launched their latest fashion fridge. Now you can keep all your favorites inside this special cooler. Available in 4 stylish colors, don’t you just love it?

No pricing information yet but hopefully they’ll hit our market soon!

;D
R

~weed~

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 09:50:54 AM »
I do love it Stells!!   I can't wait for them to be available in the states and I can replace the Styrofoam cooler I fill with ice!!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 10:45:38 AM »
lololozzzzzz
R

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 02:23:26 AM »
I'd buy one if it could fit wine in it as well....

::) ::)
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 07:36:27 AM »

;D

R

~weed~

« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 07:40:00 AM »

well, your bottle of foundation is probably the same size as a bottle of wine.....

;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 09:13:19 AM »
  well, your bottle of foundation is probably the same size as a bottle of wine.....

;D

No...that would be my foundation.  :(
:D Weee

~weed~

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 09:18:44 AM »

like you need any!   :-*

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 09:26:40 AM »

Laura, you should try a mineral foundation.  Once you find the right color, you'll never go back!  :-*
:

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2008, 10:08:14 AM »

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2008, 10:12:04 AM »
  like you need any!   :-*
Are you talking about stuff like "Bare Minerals"?  I've tried it and I really don't like it.  :-\  It just didn't look right on me.  I don't really use a lot of foundation truthfully.  I just used it while on some of the medications the doctor's had me on.  One made me break out and the other that was supposed to control the breakouts prohibitted me from being out in the sun.  So I got white and pimply, lol.  Talk about being depressed.   :'(   But, I'm doing better.  Break outs have subsided (prednisone dosage had dropped) and so I don't need the meds to control them so I can be out in the sun or go tanning...so I've gained some color back.   ;D

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2008, 03:02:30 PM »
Are you talking about stuff like "Bare Minerals"?  I've tried it and I really don't like it.  :-\  It just didn't look right on me. 

Did you use the right type of brush (kabuki) and the right technique?  Swirl, tap off excess, tap down, & apply.  It definitely won't look good if applied too thick.  I've tried a few and found Bare Minerals, Prescriptives and Sheer Cover work well, IF you can get the right color.  I didn't much care for the one ~flower~ uses.
:

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2008, 03:49:53 PM »

;D

LOL Nice!

It has a slightly higher Alcohol content as well. 
I serve it to the cheaper dates.  ;D
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 05:02:05 PM »
what a retarded product

~weed~

« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »
LOL Nice!

It has a slightly higher Alcohol content as well. 
I serve it to the cheaper dates.  ;D

;D   :-*

~weed~

« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2008, 05:36:24 PM »
what a retarded product

uh oh!   :o  Migs doesn't approve!   :o

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2008, 06:37:40 PM »
nope it gets the stamp of disapproval

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 07:24:37 AM »
Did you use the right type of brush (kabuki) and the right technique?  Swirl, tap off excess, tap down, & apply.  It definitely won't look good if applied too thick.  I've tried a few and found Bare Minerals, Prescriptives and Sheer Cover work well, IF you can get the right color.  I didn't much care for the one ~flower~ uses.
Yeah.  It came with it's own kabuki brush and I did as instructed.  I just couldn't get it to look right.  :-\  Oh well.  Like I said, I don't use much foundation on the norm anyway so I guess I'm good now that I've got a little color back in my face.   :)

~weed~

« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »

I currently use Lumiere.  The ones you mentioned have parabens or don't list all the ingredients in their stuff so I couldn't find out if I could use them.  Bare Minerals was very deceptive in part of their stuff doesn't have parebens and some does.   >:(

I tried Alima too which was good, but I have stuck with Lumiere since I got the colors down.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »
I currently use Lumiere.  The ones you mentioned have parabens or don't list all the ingredients in their stuff so I couldn't find out if I could use them.  Bare Minerals was very deceptive in part of their stuff doesn't have parebens and some does.   >:(

I tried Alima too which was good, but I have stuck with Lumiere since I got the colors down.

Yah, it was the Lumiere I couldn't get the colors right.

I couldn't find an ingredient list for the Prescriptives, but they have a live chat where you could ask about parabens.
:

~weed~

« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 04:56:18 PM »

Yah, it was the Lumiere I couldn't get the colors right.

I couldn't find an ingredient list for the Prescriptives, but they have a live chat where you could ask about parabens.

It took a few tries with Lumiere, and I am not sure when you tried them but they have like 5 different "foundations" so choosing that one was difficult.  I'm afraid to try that again!   :P   And after feeling like I got burned with Bare Minerals and throwing away 1/2 there stuff I am afraid to waste my money again.   But different brands are better for different people, glad you find one you like because I LOVE mineral makeup in general way better than traditional foundation. 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2008, 07:44:24 AM »
I feel that Bare Minerals face powder ends up too shiney-looking on my face.  They do have some pretty sparkly eye shadows though.
R

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2008, 07:58:37 AM »
WTF

im in Estrogen hell!!!!!

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V