Author Topic: Question for the personal trainers  (Read 881 times)

Hereford

• Getbig V
Question for the personal trainers
« on: November 15, 2008, 06:45:36 PM »
If you had a client that you were instructing that could definetly benefit from the use of AAS, would you recommend/hook them up?

Is this something that a lot of PTs would do, if they were believers in The Darkside?

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Question for the personal trainers
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 06:47:39 PM »
if she was hot i would tap that ass

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 06:56:44 PM »
If you had a client that you were instructing that could definetly benefit from the use of AAS, would you recommend/hook them up?

Is this something that a lot of PTs would do, if they were believers in The Darkside?

That's a conflict of interests, bro.

Only if I knew them BEFORE I trained them, otherwise I'd just give them some pointers so they could find it on their own.

You start to be known as a AAS "hookup" in the gym and it could bring you some unwanted attention.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 10:07:58 AM »

Hook them up? Absolutely not.

Tell them all about them, answer their questions, yes of course.

Point them in the right direction if they're interested? Maybe, depends on the client.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
i do some training.  never would hook them up, thats stupid.  if they were very serious about training and had been with me a while i might point them in the right direction

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2008, 11:34:07 AM »
That's a conflict of interests, bro.

Only if I knew them BEFORE I trained them, otherwise I'd just give them some pointers so they could find it on their own.

You start to be known as a AAS "hookup" in the gym and it could bring you some unwanted attention.

DIV

Agree, it would be foolish to risk that.