Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 69073 times)

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #175 on: November 18, 2008, 01:18:50 PM »
Bob's gotten more pussy than you'll get in five lifetimes

watch your mouth, convict.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Considering the massive amount of
« Reply #176 on: November 18, 2008, 01:50:46 PM »
Considering the massive amount of PM's that I recieved in the past day from so many of the great GetBiggers that want to hear the truth, I have decided to continue to post on this site. These stories deserve to be told. And the only people that want to hear about them are on this site. And for those who dont believe them or would rather live in denial, then don't read them. There are many other posts to choose from. Thank you for the kind words....you guys know who you are. More stories to come soon.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
Re: Considering the massive amount of
« Reply #177 on: November 18, 2008, 01:53:09 PM »
How much g4p did this guy do?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #178 on: November 18, 2008, 01:53:28 PM »
YES  :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #179 on: November 18, 2008, 01:53:58 PM »
O

ASJChaotic

« Reply #180 on: November 18, 2008, 01:55:47 PM »
ok, Joe, tell us another story
do you have some about Kevin Levrone?
he's my favourite you know  :)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #181 on: November 18, 2008, 01:56:11 PM »
Is Bob really a homosexual?
I have said many times and I will say again. Bob Chic is straight and is not G4P. He really is one of the few that are straight up. But he is a character in many other ways and I have some embarrassing shit involving the man. But nothing that involves him with gays.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 18, 2008, 01:58:09 PM »
I have said many times and I will say again. Bob Chic is straight and is not G4P. He really is one of the few that are straight up. But he is a character in many other ways and I have some embarrassing shit involving the man. But nothing that involves him with gays.

He does have an unspoken Brokeback type relationship with Tom Queen. These men have shared so much - laughs, smiles, playful towel fights in the shower, high fives, congratulatory cuddles when they rep the pec dec stack...
O

CoolDuck

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: November 18, 2008, 02:03:09 PM »
There are lots of up and up people in the bodybuilding industry.  Lyle McDonald, ......to name a few.  They are honest about training, nutrition, and drug use in bodybuilding.  

Lyle McDonald? The self-proclaimed "guru" who never achieved anything and made a fool of himself when he posed his sorry body for the good old "misc.fitness.weights" usenet group? He is delusional. His most recent delusion was his attempt at becoming a national-level speedskater after the age of 30. That never happened of course.

CD

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #184 on: November 18, 2008, 02:14:42 PM »
How much g4p did this guy do?

He was a pussy machine!

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: November 18, 2008, 02:15:48 PM »
Tom sensing impending doom?

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #186 on: November 18, 2008, 02:17:27 PM »
Thats great Beefy, but dont you have any stories of straight scmoes and the bb world, that would balance things out a little.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #187 on: November 18, 2008, 02:22:20 PM »

keep bringing the real beefy.

if they don't like it they don't have to read it.

the truth must be spoken and known.

b

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #188 on: November 18, 2008, 02:24:15 PM »
beefy, you still owe us that vince mcmahon story

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #189 on: November 18, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »
Tom sensing impending doom?

Beefy is pretty two-faced.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: November 18, 2008, 02:27:24 PM »
 Tom has GH fingers in that pic.
O

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: November 18, 2008, 02:28:49 PM »
. These men have shared so much - laughs, smiles, playful towel fights in the shower, high fives, congratulatory cuddles when they rep the pec dec stack...
;D ;D ;D

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #192 on: November 18, 2008, 02:29:50 PM »
Hmmm, when did Beefy's identity get released? Oh well, hope the stories and laughs keep coming.
It's Hip to be Square!

Big Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #193 on: November 18, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »
Let's hear it.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #194 on: November 18, 2008, 02:34:45 PM »
This shot is pretty fucking amazing, i remember seeing it in MM years ago and thinking that would be what to aim for

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #195 on: November 18, 2008, 02:42:49 PM »
The only problem I have with these stories is that there is no test for the truth of what is posted. Thus, they become anecdotal reports and can't be relied upon. Any time someone anonymous posts personal details about others we have to wonder why they need the anonymity. If the posts are about embarrassing things then of course we understand why the poster requires to remain a mystery.

While I read the posts of Beefy and Jimmy I do so with much reserve. I wonder why some come here to embarrass others and put them down. There must be a history somewhere and our fearless heroes are getting even. I have heard a few stories myself and if you listen to some gay men who are involved in the sport you wonder if just about everyone has participated in the gay scene! While I don't comprehend the gay lifestyle I don't think it is a putdown to paint others with that brush. If someone is gay or have participated in that lifestyle to survive or get favours then that is their business. If not cooperating with various gay officials means you cannot win various titles then that is really awful. It is hard enough training and preparing for contests without having to think about pleasing various people who run the sport. I guess some of what Beefy writes is fair dinkum. However, there is still something somewhat libelous about the whole enterprise. I mean, who except Bob C would come here to defend themselves against the stuff written by Jimmy and Beefy?

Beefy is right about one thing. Bob C knows the game inside and out. What to say, what to not say, who to befriend and so on. Make him IFBB president.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #196 on: November 18, 2008, 02:44:43 PM »
as a side note, after i read that mike katz story beefy wrote, it wouldn't be a stretch to say that mike katz would LOVE bob chic

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #197 on: November 18, 2008, 02:45:04 PM »
Haha, upping the dosage doesn't improve your symmetry unless your training is doing what it's supposed to. Tris too big for your bis? Up the dosage! Delts too big for chest? Up the dosage. That just doesn't make sense. If upping the dosage was all that's required Tamali and Kovacs would look like Ronnie. Clearly these guys take as much as they can but genetically fall short.

miss PMS,you totally misunderstood what im talking about.

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #198 on: November 18, 2008, 05:18:39 PM »
OK Mr beefy heavy guy,  the stories you are regugitating are just that regurgitated old stuff.  And for you to say that people are not strong in the gym, especially strong people IE Tom Prince  is just not right.  Tom was known for his strength even way back in his amateur days.  Mr O Jay Cutler told me that nobody wanted to train with Tom because of how strong he was.  Even when Tom first moved to So Cal and started training at Golds Gym Venice, the so call strong man of Venice Joe DeAngelis ran from him like a little girl. 

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: November 18, 2008, 05:23:53 PM »
OK Mr beefy heavy guy,  the stories you are regugitating are just that regurgitated old stuff.  And for you to say that people are not strong in the gym, especially strong people IE Tom Prince  is just not right.  Tom was known for his strength even way back in his amateur days.  Mr O Jay Cutler told me that nobody wanted to train with Tom because of how strong he was.  Even when Tom first moved to So Cal and started training at Golds Gym Venice, the so call strong man of Venice Joe DeAngelis BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT ran from him like a little girl. 

Edited for clarity. Hope this helps!

Jason