Author Topic: When Chic and Prince used to train....  (Read 69490 times)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Re: When Chic and Prince used to train....
« Reply #325 on: July 05, 2009, 10:20:21 AM »
No...I've never given specifics, never will.

What do you have to lose?  You no longer compete, and according to you you're "100% clean" now.  Ohhhhhhhh, that's right...  you're still beholden to the "industry" for your paycheck, and they would look down on anyone who put cracks in the official party line that pro physiques are built on "Muscletech and Plazmosis", even though anyone with an internet connection knows better these days.  ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #326 on: July 05, 2009, 10:28:28 AM »
i'll tell i'll tell...!

1) i burnt my middle finger last night...
2) its 80 degrees out and i have a cold  >:(
3) heaviest cycle > 3 ccs of enanthate/week (600mg) and 3 winnies (50mg) dly..fun  fun! (and yes..it ws the biggest i ever ws/has been...it IS about esclating dosages..before that i'd usually only do 1 A-bomb / day  :-\...hense my nick "1 a day  :( "

fuck i'm bored...someone go comment on my "nasa bombing the moon" thread on the politix  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #327 on: July 05, 2009, 10:29:24 AM »
What do you have to lose?  You no longer compete, and according to you you're "100% clean" now.  Ohhhhhhhh, that's right...  you're still beholden to the "industry" for your paycheck, and they would look down on anyone who put cracks in the official party line that pro physiques are built on "Muscletech and Plazmosis", even though anyone with an internet connection knows better these days.  ::)

What is there to gain?

Anyone with an internet connection can find all the info they wish on steroids, etc.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: July 05, 2009, 10:30:59 AM »
What is there to gain?

Anyone with an internet connection can find all the info they wish on steroids, etc.

True, but you claim to have used relatively low doses, and it might be interesting to see the kind of cycles run by someone with a great "genetic response to gear".

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #329 on: July 05, 2009, 10:31:47 AM »

i agree actually...

...if someone is THAT curious.....just friggin do a big cycle and see what happens...

carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: July 05, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »
i agree actually...

...if someone is THAT curious.....just friggin do a big cycle and see what happens...

I would, but I'm running out of injection sites.  ;D   Hey, Bob, here's a good question for an experienced druggie like yourself:  how frequently is it safe to re-use an injection site?  Every week, every 2 weeks, what? 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #331 on: July 05, 2009, 10:47:23 AM »

Hey, Bob, here's a good question for an experienced druggie like yourself:  how frequently is it safe to re-use an injection site?  Every week, every 2 weeks, what? 

i've been away from the gossip for a while....whats going on "we dont like bob now?"  ???
Shawanna ws a grade A douchebag only cause he'd delete anything that wasn't jesus approved ...what did bob here do?

I would, but I'm running out of injection sites.  ;D
ya wouldn't if ya always filled every cyringe to the top

never waste a rynge goat  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: July 05, 2009, 11:01:59 AM »
i've been away from the gossip for a while....whats going on "we dont like bob now?"  ???
Shawanna ws a grade A douchebag only cause he'd delete anything that wasn't jesus approved ...what did bob here do?

Nobody dislikes Bob, we just give him shit.  C'mon, Junaids, you weren't around back when 240 was torturing him every day?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #333 on: July 05, 2009, 11:04:36 AM »
ya wouldn't if ya always filled every cyringe to the top

never waste a rynge goat  >:(

You still can't push more than 2cc in a quad or 1cc in a delt.  I guess you could do 3cc in a glute, but I have a hell of a time finding the site and injecting one-handed, so I usually avoid.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #334 on: July 05, 2009, 11:21:04 AM »
Chick's alright.  He's a respectable dude.  He puts up with a lot of shit on here and has even dealt a brutal owning or two along the way.  Most pros would be running away with their battered ego in tow.

No...I've never given specifics, never will.

I will say this...you would be surprised as to how basic it is.  More/ bigger cycles dont always make for the best gains...I know plenty of local guys who put me to shame when it came to taking gear...none of thm ever made it past the regional level.

The better the genetics (response to gear) the less you need.

I think some of this has to do with the quality of common gear in general.  There's so much defective, counterfeited, and otherwise bunk shit out there, sometimes varying within the same supplier stock, and even within the same compound through different lots, etc., it becomes a dicey situation when you try to get an accurate assessment of what works "best".  So it's almost pointless for anyone to try to lay out a blueprint anyway.

So many of the guys that present themselves as experts, supposedly experienced juicers and readily handing out advice, look like complete shit.  These guys are needle freaks - not bodybuilders...and they create a thriving market for bogus gear. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #335 on: July 05, 2009, 11:44:45 AM »
Agreed....pointless as well because no two people respond to the same stuff the same way, or compounds, length of cycle, bodys response to outside sources (ie-shutting down) etc...

This is why I'm always at a loss for why people think there is some magic formula.....there isnt

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: July 05, 2009, 11:46:10 AM »
Its true, we give Bob shit but he knows deep down its a joke, he has everyones respect here for not running away, says alot.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #337 on: July 05, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

Nobody dislikes Bob, we just give him shit.  C'mon, Junaids, you weren't around back when 240 was torturing him every day?

nah after Shawanna left i mostly restricted myself to the X and on ocassion the prlitix for my UFO threads  :-\

i on ocassion came to the gossip for read the serge nubret thread...or to post in Kevin Leveronne threads...cause kev used to work with a friend of mine back in the day (magic dane)...and magic'd ask me stuff about what kev ws up 2
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: July 05, 2009, 11:52:07 AM »
nah after Shawanna left i mostly restricted myself to the X and on ocassion the prlitix for my UFO threads  :-\

I got tired of the X.  Threads about flower's pets and geo's bathroom habits and pussy 50-y/o lifts got boring after awhile.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #339 on: July 05, 2009, 11:54:04 AM »
You still can't push more than 2cc in a quad or 1cc in a delt.  I guess you could do 3cc in a glute, but I have a hell of a time finding the site and injecting one-handed, so I usually avoid.

i did a quad shot out of curiousity once...ouch!..never again...

hense i stick to enanthate...3ccs in the glute and then forget about it for 7 days...10 if you r lazy like me!  :)

optimally i'd always time my shots on leg (squat) days to minimize scarring
never done a real delt shot..someone one gave me some reforvit (liquid d-bol)once and i did a few slin pin shots to the delts...till i figured out you could just drink it  :-\

glute shots r easy...just aim high..twist and shoot...orr find a buddy ..1 week you drive to his house and the next he comes over.. :D
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: July 05, 2009, 11:55:41 AM »
Agreed....pointless as well because no two people respond to the same stuff the same way, or compounds, length of cycle, bodys response to outside sources (ie-shutting down) etc...

This is why I'm always at a loss for why people think there is some magic formula.....there isnt

Bob!  Any thoughts about my question on how frequently you can regularly re-use a site without running into issues?  I figure with your years of use, you've probably got that part figured out pretty well.  Help a bro out, and I promise not to mention the Mirage for a while!  ;D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #341 on: July 05, 2009, 11:56:57 AM »
genetics  ::)

its a great get out of jail card for everyone.

ronnie coleman - i'm mr o because of genetics

diecide - i'm a bottom twink with wonky eyes and pussy lips because of genetics

chick - i'm not mro because of genetics

the bottom line = hard work + good gear = results

thats bullshit chick.

most people do respond in exactly the same way to gear - at least in 100% of studies i've read.

you may get the odd guy drop out due to unforseen circumstances or health concerns - but that happens in most studies.

pro's keep claiming genetics because they can't face the facts that they are not special, they are simply 100% drugs.

i'm not saying you don't work hard or diet hard, but facts are facts.
175lbs by 31st July

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #342 on: July 05, 2009, 11:58:37 AM »

I got tired of the X.  Threads about flower's pets and geo's bathroom habits and pussy 50-y/o lifts got boring after awhile.

true..the X has been pretty tame recently...i sometimes scout out the religion board...fun to mess with people there!  ;D

but chicks got a point...in my limited (dose wise) but lengthy (since i ws 20ish) experience ..even the same drug (notabily winny) usually dont have the same effect on me time to time...

sometimes i've started a cycle and i'm like WOW 1 week after...others..all i do is get horney and little in the way of real growth...just a lot of vascularity etc..

it'll be interesting to see how my next cycle pans out since i dont do drugs anymore...dont drink...dont party of stay out late...and i eat fairly clean and the lack of alcohol has provided with a surprising (refreshing) gain in appetite :)
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: July 05, 2009, 12:00:11 PM »
i did a quad shot out of curiousity once...ouch!..never again...

hense i stick to enanthate...3ccs in the glute and then forget about it for 7 days...10 if you r lazy like me!  :)

optimally i'd always time my shots on leg (squat) days to minimize scarring
never done a real delt shot..someone one gave me some reforvit (liquid d-bol)once and i did a few slin pin shots to the delts...till i figured out you could just drink it  :-\

glute shots r easy...just aim high..twist and shoot...orr find a buddy ..1 week you drive to his house and the next he comes over.. :D

Quad shots are my favorite.  25ga 1" pin, no pain, no problems.   Did dorsogluteal once, major problems trying to aspirate and work the plunger.  I want to try ventrogluteal, but i'm not confident I can find the proper site.  It look like you'd be shooting right into your hip bone.  :-X

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #344 on: July 05, 2009, 12:05:18 PM »
Quad shots are my favorite.  25ga 1" pin, no pain, no problems.   

i'm a fan of the 22 or 23 guage...hense i've always stuck to the glutes...switching sides eachweek and switching the position of the shot...starting low in my cycle and working my way up..and yes when ya get higher up the 1 1/2 inch pin looks scary but the muscle goes deeper then ya think...you get confident after the first try...first try you're gently pushing in hoping ya dont hit bone.. :D
although ..25 guage dosen't sound bad at all for a quad shot...might try it next time

http://www.siteinjections.com/
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: July 05, 2009, 12:10:24 PM »
i'm a fan of the 22 or 23 guage...hense i've always stuck to the glutes...switching sides eachweek and switching the position of the shot...starting low in my cycle and working my way up..and yes when ya get higher up the 1 1/2 inch pin looks scary but the muscle goes deeper then ya think...you get confident after the first try...first try you're gently pushing in hoping ya dont hit bone.. :D
although ..25 guage dosen't sound bad at all for a quad shot...might try it next time

http://www.siteinjections.com/

With 25ga it takes longer to draw up the oil and it takes longer to push it in, but the painless injects makes it worth it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #346 on: July 05, 2009, 12:13:58 PM »
With 25ga it takes longer to draw up the oil and it takes longer to push it in, but the painless injects makes it worth it.

18 guage loader!  :D
carpe` vaginum!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #347 on: July 05, 2009, 12:19:49 PM »
18 guage loader!  :D

I'm too lazy to change pins.  It'll eventually draw up w the 25...  just have to work the plunger a few times.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #348 on: July 05, 2009, 12:28:11 PM »
Ok, I'm going to put an end to this because I KNOW WHICH IFBB PROS ARE GAY & BISEXUAL and which ones are not because I was at Flex in Las Vegas and saw who was there and who wasn't as the club is the most popular for gay and bisexual bodybuilders.

Bob Chick wasn't one of those faces.  Hope that clears that up.  I'm not going to disclose who in the bodybuilding industry is gay as its their personal business but there are more IFBB pros in the closet than you think and you would be surprised to know which ones actually are gay and bisexual.

Point being, its no-ones business.
A

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #349 on: July 05, 2009, 12:34:27 PM »

I'm too lazy to change pins.  It'll eventually draw up w the 25...  just have to work the plunger a few times.

THAT takes less time than drawing with a 25...lol
carpe` vaginum!