Author Topic: Do you hit on chicks at the gym?  (Read 7572 times)

linden

• Getbig II
  • THe Legend
Do you hit on chicks at the gym?
« on: November 19, 2008, 05:09:08 AM »
I don't talk to anybody when I am at the gym. I keep my headphones on and focus on the task at hand I hate to be interupted. But last night I was doing abs and this new chick at my gym came over and started working out right next to me she kept looking over I kept getting the feeling she wanted me to say Hi or something like that but I just kept working out like I always do. But now I feel like I probally just came off like a total dick. Which is not how I wanted to come off but when Im at the gym I am there to work out if I want to pick up chicks Ill go to a bar.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Do you hit on chicks at the gym?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 05:17:24 AM »
one doesnt rule out the other

for instance, when im at the gym im all business, but when i leave girls from the gym are waiting outside the locker room and we hook up then
Z

D-bol

• Getbig IV
  • Its only hard if you make it hard.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 05:24:28 AM »
I don't talk to anybody when I am at the gym. I keep my headphones on and focus on the task at hand I hate to be interupted. But last night I was doing abs and this new chick at my gym came over and started working out right next to me she kept looking over I kept getting the feeling she wanted me to say Hi or something like that but I just kept working out like I always do. But now I feel like I probally just came off like a total dick. Which is not how I wanted to come off but when Im at the gym I am there to work out if I want to pick up chicks Ill go to a bar.

I dress like shit when I'm at the gym - i like to train in old pants, and tight stretchable semi-torn old top...I also train in the mornings straight out of bed

so, not a good look for chatting up women....

esp my gym (i go to the branded chain of fitness clubs) where ppl there are all gelled up and wearing tidy designer label training clothes, sipping up the water while watching CNN on the tredmill.....

so - no chance :)

ironclad

• Getbig I
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 05:27:51 AM »
I talk briefly to folk in the gym but never fully 'hit' on the ladies. Besides,the owner makes a point of 'looking out' for the girls so they don't feel uncomfortable in his place, we need more girls there tbh.  They make the moves first.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 09:31:07 AM »
CHICKS HIT ON ME

not the other way around

8)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 03:14:57 PM »
Only once, she was in my way I asked her to move and she didn't so I started hitting on her with a 5 lb plate.

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 03:43:24 PM »
CHICKS HIT ON ME

not the other way around

8)
Must feel good going from that chubby little outcast we used to see in that pic of you on the motorcycle to being the object of women's attention. Do you feel more secure these days or will nothing you do help with that?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2008, 05:07:36 PM »
Must feel good going from that chubby little outcast we used to see in that pic of you on the motorcycle to being the object of women's attention. Do you feel more secure these days or will nothing you do help with that?
i have my good days and my bad days

turnerg31

• Getbig III
  • Take that Bitches!
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2008, 03:45:48 AM »
Although I'm currently in Iraq, I normally work out of Kuwait.  There are no chicks to hit on in our gyms.  Most of the gyms are segregated.  Men have their own and women have their own. In the large hotels and resorts the facilities are mixed.

Pat

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2008, 05:24:51 AM »
i have my good days and my bad days
Well, you've made a great physical transformation. You've become knowledgable in a lot of areas like nutrition and pharmacology.Just try to keep improving your intellect along with your physical development and strive toward having that inner peace and confidence. Oh... and keep banging those hotties like the Nigerian girl! ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 06:32:37 PM »
Well, you've made a great physical transformation. You've become knowledgable in a lot of areas like nutrition and pharmacology.Just try to keep improving your intellect along with your physical development and strive toward having that inner peace and confidence. Oh... and keep banging those hotties like the Nigerian girl! ;)
thanks man will do

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 10:30:05 AM »
Yes.  My workouts are never so serious that I can't make time to hit on a girl if I feel like it.  I won't stop a set or a circuit, nothing like that, but afterwards or inbetween sets is Ok USA!

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 12:38:29 PM »
There is no such thing as "chicks" in my gym.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2008, 02:19:46 PM »

You shouldn't try to make it happen, stay focused on your workout, zero in on it while still realizing that there will be opportunities. In your case, that definitely sounded like an opportunity.

If she's obviously looking, definitely talk to her or at least say hi and see how she responds.
You'll get a sense for what she wants.

I wouldn't blame you for not acting, you were probably at extreme focus with your workout.
You went to the gym for a reason.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 01:15:17 PM »
Nothing more than a smile or a helpful tip or something.

I was working out at another gym because mine was closed for the day, and I saw some gorgeous broad doing cardio and sipping on a Redbull and Powerade. She told me about her goals and whatnot and I gave her a few primers. If I didn't have a gf I would have asked for a number. I wouldn't just walk up to a girl and start busting out horrible pick up lines though. I've actually seen dumbasses say the most cliche stuff to girls and get shot down horribly LOL

The gym just isn't the place... grocery stores is where it's at. Everyone needs to eat. I've met the most grounded girls at the grocery store. Fuck the gym or a gross bar/club.. grocery stores are goldmines. You can take a look at their shopping cart too.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 01:18:21 PM »
thanks man will do

I have to give you that one.  She is HOT!  Any new pics?  ;D

dustin

« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 01:27:45 PM »
I have to give you that one.  She is HOT!  Any new pics?  ;D

I have never seen an ebony cooter IRL. We have like 30 black people in town at most. I vote for more pics as well. She's HOT!! 8)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 01:30:39 PM »
I have never seen an ebony cooter IRL. We have like 30 black people in town at most. I vote for more pics as well. She's HOT!! 8)

It they are hot...  They are HOT!  I love all women...  Thats why I just do not under any circumstances understand gay men?   WTF?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2008, 10:44:58 AM »
okay fellas i got a bunch more pics on my phone ill upload em a bit later today

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 12:08:19 PM »
No, I just stare at them.
I hate the State.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 12:16:46 PM »
okay fellas i got a bunch more pics on my phone ill upload em a bit later today

Still waiting................. ......

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 12:28:11 PM »
 :)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »
:)

Very nice!  Dude, straight up.  How can you want to suck a guys dick after being with a fine ass female?  It just doesnt make sense????  Those other pics were NICE! 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 12:37:57 PM »
i cant choose who im attracted to , sometimes i see a guy and i feel attracted to him, i dont know why the fact i also am attracted to females would make a difference.

the frequency that i see a guy that i am attrcated to is far less than the frequency that i see a woman i am attraced to though..   

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 12:41:19 PM »
i cant choose who im attracted to , sometimes i see a guy and i feel attracted to him, i dont know why the fact i also am attracted to females would make a difference.

the frequency that i see a guy that i am attrcated to is far less than the frequency that i see a woman i am attraced to though..   

Whatever man....  Post more pics Please!     :D