Author Topic: Report: Michael Vick threw untrained family pets into dogfighting ring  (Read 5876 times)

dogpound

• Getbig II
Re: Report: Michael Vick threw untrained family pets into dogfighting ring
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »
 8)

dogpound

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 10:01:21 PM »
Every dog has it's fucking day!!!!!! 8)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 10:01:51 PM »
I could care less what people do to their pets. They are animals not people. They own them.
$

io856

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 10:02:47 PM »
I could care less what people do to their pets. They are animals not people. They own them.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2008, 10:04:31 PM »

You don't think that hanging and drowning dogs is just a little bit cruel...?
No doubt about it...

Big Bro

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2008, 10:07:48 PM »
QFT

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2008, 10:11:35 PM »
sure it's cruel. I'm not saying that. However I don't think hurting a pet you own (your property essentially) is grounds for incarceration.

dude you need a course in ethics,,,, hope you are just being contrary for the fun of it.

You own your child as well doesnt mean you can hurt it without consequences.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2008, 10:14:44 PM »
dude you need a course in ethics,,,, hope you are just being contrary for the fun of it.

You own your child as well doesnt mean you can hurt it without consequences.

You don't "own" a child. You are a legal guardian. I didn't go to a friends house who had kids and take one or go to a store to buy a child.

Have kids, get married. See how much a fucking pet matters compared w/ those two things.
If a pet I owned fucks up bad enough I should be able to set it on fire and punt it like a football if I so choose. It should have no legal rights. It's not endangered, it's not a human.
$

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2008, 10:15:57 PM »
You don't "own" a child. You are a legal guardian. I didn't go to a friends house who had kids and take one or go to a store to buy a child.

Have kids, get married. See how much a fucking pet matters compared w/ those two things.
If a pet I owned fucks up bad enough I should be able to set it on fire and punt it like a football if I so choose. It should have no legal rights. It's not endangered, it's not a human.

I hope you don't own a pet then... ;D
No doubt about it...

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2008, 10:18:37 PM »
I hope you don't own a pet then... ;D

I grew up w/ cats. I HATE pets. I hate people who act like they are good prep for kids. I hate people who substitute raising a human for a pet.

This past weekend I went to a cousins house. They took in this fucking insane border collie or something. You have to walk in. Automatically go to the table and sit down looking forward. The dog has to come in, sniff you twice then you can get up and walk around freely or else you'll be bitten. Now what the fuck world is this? I didn't sit down. I didn't give a fuck if this dog came at me cause I would have fucked it shit up!
$

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2008, 10:20:56 PM »
you need a course on making an argument too,

Animals cant have rights in a literal sense but they can have protections and they do, not enough but they have them voted in by civilized people.

The most civilized and developed countries have animal protection laws, the ones that dont are third world and treat people like shit. It is all related.

I cant get married because you won't let me.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 10:21:33 PM »

I cant get married because you won't let me.

what does this mean?
$

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2008, 10:22:26 PM »
I grew up w/ cats. I HATE pets. I hate people who act like they are good prep for kids. I hate people who substitute raising a human for a pet.

This past weekend I went to a cousins house. They took in this fucking insane border collie or something. You have to walk in. Automatically go to the table and sit down looking forward. The dog has to come in, sniff you twice then you can get up and walk around freely or else you'll be bitten. Now what the fuck world is this? I didn't sit down. I didn't give a fuck if this dog came at me cause I would have fucked it shit up!

if your parents put your cats before you, that was their fault not the animal kingdom. Your cousins sound nuts too. Where the fuck do you live?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 10:23:25 PM »
if your parents put your cats before you, that was their fault not the animal kingdom. Your neighbors sound nuts too. Where the fuck do you live?

They didn't put the pets before me. I'm talking the dander, the litter, the dead birds you have to clean up.

The dog people are upper middle class white people. The kind that tolerate crazy dogs and routines for crazy dogs.
$

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2008, 10:28:44 PM »
They didn't put the pets before me. I'm talking the dander, the litter, the dead birds you have to clean up.

The dog people are upper middle class white people. The kind that tolerate crazy dogs and routines for crazy dogs.

fine you dont have to like cats many people dont...

but Michael Vick is a sociopath, based on what he did. Science has proven it. He is a danger to animals and people and he has to serve is time. enough said.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2008, 10:30:03 PM »
fine you dont have to like cats many people dont...

but Michael Vick is a sociopath, based on what he did. Science has proven it. He is a danger to animals and people and he has to serve is time. enough said.

explain why you can't get married? Are you a gay?
$

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2008, 10:40:18 PM »
explain why you can't get married? Are you a gay?

i thought you knew that, havent we both been on this board for over two years or so?

Also I think you are confusing the egotistical materlistic over indulgence of pets with enacting laws that enhance our civilizatin. I am not for the former...I dont like people who coddle or waste money on gold palted doggie bowls...most are really not concerned about animals at all  and will throw their pet out when it gets old and ugly.

I am talking about enacting laws that will protect animals from sociopathic cruelity (which will also protect people from the same sociopaths) and will advance our society forward.

peace   :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2008, 10:41:12 PM »
However I don't think hurting a pet you own (your property essentially) is grounds for incarceration.

Fortunately the law doesn't agree with the cave man shit anymore.

Barbaric bahavior; mentally ill. Ups the ante further, should serve more time and definitely be disallowed from any further pro play.

According to the report, “Vick, Peace and Phillips thought it was funny to watch the pit bull dogs belonging to Bad Newz Kennels injure or kill the other dogs.”

The report states that in mid-April of 2007, Vick, Peace and Phillips hung approximately three dogs who did poorly in a “rolling session,” the three men hung the dogs “by placing a nylon cord over a 2 X 4 that was nailed to two trees located next to the big shed. They also drowned approximately three dogs by putting the dogs’ heads in a five gallon bucket of water.”

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2008, 10:59:40 PM »
i thought you knew that, havent we both been on this board for over two years or so?

Also I think you are confusing the egotistical materlistic over indulgence of pets with enacting laws that enhance our civilizatin. I am not for the former...I dont like people who coddle or waste money on gold palted doggie bowls...most are really not concerned about animals at all  and will throw their pet out when it gets old and ugly.

I am talking about enacting laws that will protect animals from sociopathic cruelity (which will also protect people from the same sociopaths) and will advance our society forward.

peace   :)

a board members sexual orientation is probably the last thing I pay attention to. W/ that said I'm in favor of civil unions of any people regardless of which way they swing. It's silly to assume it's not valid otherwise.

I find going to jail for hurting an animal is just as silly as going to jail for graffiti (which I did lol)
$

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2008, 12:58:53 AM »

a board members sexual orientation is probably the last thing I pay attention to. W/ that said I'm in favor of civil unions of any people regardless of which way they swing. It's silly to assume it's not valid otherwise.

I find going to jail for hurting an animal is just as silly as going to jail for graffiti (which I did lol)

Are you black or white?  Do you come from a single mother or two parents or other?

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2008, 08:20:09 AM »
Are you black or white?  Do you come from a single mother or two parents or other?

white, single mom but dad was always around.

$

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2008, 09:05:18 AM »
were you raised with animals?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2008, 09:21:36 AM »
i was raised with animals love animals and currently have dogs,cats,fish.that being said a animals life isn't worth shit compared to humans.
DAWG

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2008, 09:27:16 AM »
were you raised with animals?

Yep. Fish, lots of cats. Enough of my friends had dogs around me enough so that I knew how to handle them. My oldest cat was just put to sleep recently. I'm 28 and I got him when I was 8.
I like pets. What I don't like is the value placed on pets in our society. There's probably been more progress in pets rights in the last 10 years than there has been in civil rights in 30.
$