Author Topic: Politics Board - Ozmo and Benz  (Read 12608 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: Politics Board - Hugo and Benz
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2008, 08:32:16 PM »
You guys sound like a bunch of four year olds.

Go live your lives.
G

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2008, 08:34:39 PM »
You guys sound like a bunch of four year olds.

Go live your lives.

says you the "man" that admitted to be homosexual

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 08:42:49 PM »
Down with Hugo. Enough of this bullshit. A politics board on a forum that advertises freedom of speech is being controlled by a dictator. It makes no sense. Hugo Chavez is trying to play "Pol Pot" on here. Demod him!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 08:53:23 PM »
Demod Hugo!!!!!!

Robespierre, your Reign of Terror ends today! Death to the estates-general! The working class will rise up and take back what is ours! Hear our roar!!!!

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 08:53:51 PM »
they accuse me of not having a life, spending all day here :D  and they live for their p'wnage moment on getbig in this or that forum here.  They thrive on it,.. hunger for it...

danielson Posts:  (16.144 per day)
chaos Posts:  (19.016 per day)
Hugo Chavez Posts:  (10.992 per day)

Very Blutoesque profile stalking approach. Have you tried to google our names to see what you can find as well? Freak.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2008, 08:54:51 PM »
Very Blutoesque profile stalking approach. Have you tried to google our names to see what you can find as well? Freak.

The bottle and Getbig is all he has. He's a spitting image of Bluto, the guy he hates so much.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »
The bottle and Getbig is all he has. He's a spitting image of Bluto, the guy he hates so much.
I bet he smells of stale peanuts and cigarette smoke.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2008, 08:59:47 PM »
I bet he smells of stale peanuts and cigarette smoke.

Hahahahahaha!

Hugo, stop being a bitch. You block my pm's then continually send them to me. Unblock them or STFU.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2008, 09:06:09 PM »
Hahahahahaha!

Hugo, stop being a bitch. You block my pm's then continually send them to me. Unblock them or STFU.
LOL, pumpster did the same thing to me. It's like a little kid plugging his ears cause he doesn't want to hear the truth. He just sits there, drunk as fuck, posting on getbig going "lalalalalalalalalalalala lala"
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2008, 09:10:05 PM »
LOL, pumpster did the same thing to me. It's like a little kid plugging his ears cause he doesn't want to hear the truth. He just sits there, drunk as fuck, posting on getbig going "lalalalalalalalalalalala lala"

Hahaha, it's pathetic. The dude is like 40 and acting like a four year old.

you know why you've gotten away with trolling the political board for so long?  Because you're the only person I've ever wanted to ban.  Keep spaming the political board so I can have a solid justification.

That hurt, Hugo. It does. We used to be alright with each other. We even shared a laugh over ol' Shay. What happened? Was it because I didn't bow down to your ultra-liberal bullshit? Good luck banning me. Funny how you're trying to take away the first amendment on a forum about politics.   ::)

And it's not your youtube account, alky.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 09:20:28 PM »
what, no comments on my youtube account?
Are you the guy that asked about being fucked in the ass by an alien?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2008, 09:41:44 PM »
what happened?  We got along great until I outed you... I was just messing with you but you've been Mr. Vendetta since then lol...  honestly, if I had known it would fuck with you and your purity buddies and piss you off that bad, I wouldn't have done it.

I do everything I can to prevent any bans and I've given you more moving room than anybody else, banning is the last thing I want to do.  I give several warnings and try to talk it out but when that doesn't work... 

and when I do, most of the time it's for a very short time, never longer than 30 days.

Outed me? The fuck are you talking about? You didn't piss me as I have no idea what you're talking about. I saw you as an easy meltdown target and nothing more.  I'm 22, you think I care about politics that much? LOL. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2008, 09:46:06 PM »
Outed me? The fuck are you talking about? You didn't piss me as I have no idea what you're talking about. I saw you as an easy meltdown target and nothing more.  I'm 22, you think I care about politics that much? LOL. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos.
Awesome, my first minion. 8)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2008, 09:48:14 PM »
Awesome, my first minion. 8)

hahahaha!

run Forest, run!!! hahahaha... you know people keep brining it up ;)  Honest tho, if I had known it would ruin your shit so bad, I wouldn't have said anything.

I honestly have no idea what you're talking about. Explain.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2008, 09:51:31 PM »
BF, was your first thought, "crap, I can't use Berzerk now" ahahahahaha....  Did you have an identity meltdown when you found out? :D

Lol? I still have no idea what the hell you're talking about. The only thing I'm getting is that you're implying that you were the gimmick that exposed me. Can't even remember the name of that account, though. Is that what you're trying to say?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2008, 09:55:04 PM »
chaos knows what I'm talking about, but he probably doesn't have the balls to admit it ;)

Interesting. Why don't you stop beating around the bush and just tell me. I really couldn't care less right now so go ahead and let er rip, champ.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2008, 05:18:59 AM »
chaos knows what I'm talking about, but he probably doesn't have the balls to admit it ;)  and you know too!
I do ???

PM me a reminder.

BTW, I got balls like an elephant. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2008, 10:25:04 PM »
I was deleting them but lets see where this gets him spaming the whole board.

(Benz was spaming the board with a bot, so he says... There is only one thread in political where the rules are stricter and benz wants them not to apply to him.  He could have started any thread he wants there, called out Neuro or anybody else on a political point and I wouldn't have touched it.  Instead, Alex23 and Benz figured they would make the rules there...  I banned them for 30 days then offered to drop the ban if they would just follow the rules like everyone else... Benz then launched his "bot" attack...  )  Funny thing is, I don't have anything against Benz or Alex23.  Alex is funny as hell and I enjoy his posts on getbig, always have and never had an issue with Benz either so this wasn't something I wanted to happen.
Im not sure I understand here you banned him for spamming the board? If this is the case 240s ass should be banned 100x over he has spammed the board worse than anyone and ive complained about that many times.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2008, 10:41:06 PM »
What a fucking crybaby Hugo is. You were voted to be demodded. Why you're still moderating after you lost the vote you started is beyond me. Just more bullshit from Ron! Ron is basically condoning and rewarding alcoholism by keeping you on as a moderator!

I never got a chance to vote...
S

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2008, 05:40:53 PM »
Im not sure I understand here you banned him for spamming the board? If this is the case 240s ass should be banned 100x over he has spammed the board worse than anyone and ive complained about that many times.
bump for a response

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #45 on: November 29, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »
Hugo is now letting Jag spam her stupid gas pills on there now, if she were white I guarantee he would delete that shit.
E

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2008, 07:19:21 AM »
From the Political Rules Thread

Spam
All spam and all baiting of spam is strictly prohibited by popular demand.  Any mod may delete spam or the baiting of spam at their discretion.

Now Jag is constantly under attack in the forum.  You dumb twits can't have it both ways.  You can't expect to have the right to bash her business on the forum and expect her not to be able to defend.  I use to delete the attacks as they directly baited a response that advertised her product.  But it is unreal the amount of you clowns that show up in political and post on her gas pills.  I gave up chasing the gas pill attacks months ago.  You guys can't have it both ways.  You don't want spam on the board, don't fucking put her in a position to defend her product on the board ::) duh.

meltdown of a poor "man"

haha your 401k thread is fucked

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2008, 08:28:16 AM »

I've never actually seen 240 post on the board with anything other than political related topics.  He does post often, but he's never to my knowledge posted much about his business. 

About a week or so ago I saw benz post multiple threads with essentially nothing on them and saw Hugo take them off.  I took a few off myself.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2008, 08:52:40 AM »
I've never actually seen 240 post on the board with anything other than political related topics.  He does post often, but he's never to my knowledge posted much about his business. 

About a week or so ago I saw benz post multiple threads with essentially nothing on them and saw Hugo take them off.  I took a few off myself.
ive spoken with hugo about this and understand the situation.

Now as for the 240 situation...lol come on OZMO even though the have a person from politics in them doesnt make them political. Apparently its his right to spam the board with ignorant thread after ignorant thread which may seem fine b/c hey he is really the only person that does it. However if I or others where to do the same I dont think you or hugo would have the same attitude. I could have started a thread a day about every ignorant piece of shit rumor about obama just like 240 did about palin/mccain and i dont think you guys would have been as understanding. Not b/c its about obama but b/c of the spamming of ignorant shit, if its a legit topic fine but applesauce avalanche, palins daughter being a gang banging lesbo? come the fuck on bro. I could start a thread a day about obamas Uh Uh Uh and they would all be seperate topic and be politically related would they not? would it be right no...this is what i was and have complained about and have had none not one resolution to, nor even a respectable response to.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2008, 09:14:15 AM »
ive spoken with hugo about this and understand the situation.

Now as for the 240 situation...lol come on OZMO even though the have a person from politics in them doesnt make them political. Apparently its his right to spam the board with ignorant thread after ignorant thread which may seem fine b/c hey he is really the only person that does it. However if I or others where to do the same I dont think you or hugo would have the same attitude. I could have started a thread a day about every ignorant piece of shit rumor about obama just like 240 did about palin/mccain and i dont think you guys would have been as understanding. Not b/c its about obama but b/c of the spamming of ignorant shit, if its a legit topic fine but applesauce avalanche, palins daughter being a gang banging lesbo? come the fuck on bro. I could start a thread a day about obamas Uh Uh Uh and they would all be seperate topic and be politically related would they not? would it be right no...this is what i was and have complained about and have had no not one resolution to, nor even a respectable response to.

You are assuming something about me that's probably incorrect.  Perhaps because you see me as "liberal" and therefore I'd only remove posts from people whom i disagree with.   I think I've demonstrated to you that I pretty much operate based on good principle and have shown at least some integrity regarding my views on politics as i don't summarily dismiss anything conservative or liberal as right or wrong.  I admit short comings of both parties even though i lean somewhat to the left.  And i certainly wouldn't apply my own views, liberal or conservative, in how i moderate the board; even with people i generally dislike.  (Although I have been tempted  ;D)  99% of the time, the only posts i remove are racist or sexists.

I view many posts as stupid and have seen them come from many different people.  The problem with the idea of removing a post that contains a some degree of politics, but is stupid, is that the selection process would be subjective.  240's post about Palin's slutty daughter is relevant to politics just as someone else might see Obama's hidden Muslim agenda as factual.  Rather than arguing each post the forum's natural evolution takes care of it as the thread eventually moves to the 2nd page and is soon forgotten.   If the "stupid" post survives and stays on the 1st page it's because it has generated discussion and therefore adding to the general idea of the forum.