Author Topic: To Mindspin  (Read 1407 times)

ASJChaotic

To Mindspin
« on: November 26, 2008, 01:33:20 PM »
Me and avesher live in the same city, in order to settle our differences we have both agreed to a MMA match
it will take place sometime mid to late february
UFC rules
in a cage (avesher said his friend has one)
this will be taped for Getbig entertainment
after this match, avesher has promised just to ignore me or be a friend
there will be 1,000 dollar reward for the winner
Danielson was generous enough to put up the 1,000 dollars, we need somebody trust worthy to hold the money
it will be transfered 1 month before the fight
I was wondering, if Ron does not want to hold the money then give it to the winner, will you do it?
You don't need any money and you LOVE Mixed Martial Arts, I thought it would be a good idea
what do you say champ?  :D

Edit:
Mindspin, here is the ring that avesher's friend has
the fight will take place here

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Re: To Mindspin
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 01:40:42 PM »
I'll gladly hold the money and if it does in fact take place throw in another $1,000 myself.  Where is this going to take place?
w

ASJChaotic

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 01:43:07 PM »
I'll gladly hold the money and if it does in fact take place throw in another $1,000 myself.  Where is this going to take place?
2,000  :o
I should fight more often  ;D
it's going to take place here in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada where both me and avesher live
I was getting sick of his death threats and him stalking me, coming to my school, my gym etc etc
so we set up this match, we can settle our differences in the only way men can
by fighting   :D
as for where the cage is, avesher knows the location of the place

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 02:18:40 PM »
AXA, you're FUCKED. Hahahahahaha!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 02:21:00 PM »

you think he will show

avesher would kill him
T

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2008, 02:23:03 PM »
you think he will show

avesher would kill him

I doubt it. He'll probably claim that he caught the flu or something. Arona fought Soku in Pride while supposedly suffering from Dengue fever so AXA is nothing short of an all out pussy if he doesn't show.

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2008, 03:05:46 PM »
Pure fucking gold.
I guess Mindspin and Danielson won't be separated from their cash as this will never happen.

Still, if you lose will you than change your name AXA.
How's that for real motivation.  You don't need the cash we're all billionaires here.  Fight for something that really mathers.

skullfucking rules

ASJChaotic

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2008, 03:23:48 PM »
I was going to keep this morons secret but he already told people  ::)
he emailed me wanting to fix the fight and for us to split the money, and he said he would take a dive
I TURNED HIM DOWN  >:(
AXA fights for real fuckers  >:(

I'll come out and say something here--I offered to split any moneys with him.  He flat turned me down and said he wants to go through with this.  It seriously appears he will show up.   He doesnt wanna split anything and appears confident he will finish me off.  No lie.  Should be interesting.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 03:25:33 PM »
Can I be your boxing coach AXA?

ASJChaotic

« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 03:44:32 PM »
Can I be your boxing coach AXA?

I would love to have you in my corner friend, and yes any tips would be greatly appreciated bud  8)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »
Soundness knows alot about fighting
Mindspin, what are your predictions?  8)

:o To be honest, in a fight with Avesher, MemberX would have such an advantage it may be ethically wrong for him to fight Avesher.

Avesher's a good guy and all, and he seems to have a light-hearted nature that makes him very likeable, but anyone that knows anything about fighting can tell right here and now that AXA is likely to beat the shit out of him. Avesher, you're bigger than he is, but his height and build are enormous advantages in fighting. He's likely quick as well and may be familiar with the movements since he's stated kickboxing is an interest of his.

AXA's actually got a fairly ideal build for fighting. He wouldn't want to be bigger, especially if he's utilizing his legs. I recall when Bruce Lee switched to training HIT. He switched back to more volume shortly after. When asked why, Bruce said HIT was making him too big! He said the excess muscle size HIT was causing wasn't practical and he wanted to stay smaller than that. The point is, being bigger doesn't mean being better in a fight. In fact, it's often the opposite; a disadvantage. Usually the only reason fighters attain size is because it's an undesirable side effect of their practical training.

I like Avesher, but I don't think he knows what he's getting into. The fact that you're bigger may mean the opposite of what you currently think it means. This is not a contest of size, far from it.

I read through a lot of shit last night, checked out Mr. GetBig, etc...

I want you to know, I LIKE AVESHER AS A PERSON. He seems like a great guy and a cool friend. But, in a fight I'm not going to straight up lie here just because I like the guy. AXA will kick the shit out of him. This is not about choosing one person over another. It's about considering what works in a fight. AXA would be able to strike him before Avesher can even reach him. AXA will last longer, etc.... To disagree with that based on the information we here on the board have available to us is to show absolutely zero knowledge on practical fighting advantage in general.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2008, 04:03:32 PM »
You think ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2008, 04:26:54 PM »
I was going to keep this morons secret but he already told people  ::)
he emailed me wanting to fix the fight and for us to split the money, and he said he would take a dive
I TURNED HIM DOWN  >:(
AXA fights for real fuckers  >:(

He said he would take a dive? Post that one. Why does everything have to be so difficult on this board? Two people fight, one person wins the money. I am not going to be taken for a sucker here. I am shocked Avesher would make this offer to you.
E

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2008, 04:32:46 PM »
Avesher's an animal !

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2008, 05:40:01 PM »