Author Topic: I have been doing some investigating  (Read 20187 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: I have been doing some investigating
« Reply #100 on: November 29, 2008, 03:51:19 PM »
That is apparent. You can't process information.

Sure I can. You would be amazed at the number of books I read. I just don't come to getbig to read novel sized posts. Ask Kiwi for a couple of PMs when you get a chance, then tell me how much you like reading on here.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: November 29, 2008, 03:51:44 PM »
Why is Soundness begging for AXA's ass to be spared?
He made a post when he first joined the other day about spinal erectors that was a complete mess, totally illegible. So I posted the classic "Speak English Mother fucker" and he has been clinging to my sack ever since. :-\

He is trying to hard to come across like a humanitarian here in the AXA/avesher deal, like he knows the whole story and details. Either he's an AXA gimmick or he's just a nosy fuck......either way, lame.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #102 on: November 29, 2008, 03:54:08 PM »
The Humanitarian board.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: November 29, 2008, 04:14:11 PM »
The Humanitarian board.
On getbig it's called The Positive Board and I'm a mod......suck on that "Soundness" ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #104 on: November 29, 2008, 04:21:27 PM »
He made a post when he first joined the other day about spinal erectors that was a complete mess, totally illegible. So I posted the classic "Speak English Mother fucker" and he has been clinging to my sack ever since. :-\

He is trying to hard to come across like a humanitarian here in the AXA/avesher deal, like he knows the whole story and details. Either he's an AXA gimmick or he's just a nosy fuck......either way, lame.

Do you think it's right for one person to knowingly harm another's life because it would temporarily amuse the person?

If Avesher fought a 19-year old, it would hurt Avesher's life. It would not be something to be proud of in time.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 29, 2008, 04:22:33 PM »
Do you think it's right for one person to knowingly harm another's life because it would temporarily amuse the person?

If Avesher fought a 19-year old, it would hurt Avesher's life.

You're killing me, LOL!

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 29, 2008, 04:26:56 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 29, 2008, 04:41:44 PM »
Maybe he's a vegan.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 29, 2008, 04:50:14 PM »
Maybe he's a vegan.
Probably a member of PETA as well. How do you feel about that doc?  :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 29, 2008, 04:55:57 PM »
Fuck PETA.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #110 on: November 29, 2008, 05:50:41 PM »

Fuck yeah..If you want to get to the top of Getbig and get that respect you have to take that next step. 

You are getting old gimmick.   ::)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #111 on: November 29, 2008, 05:59:52 PM »
Fuck yeah..If you want to get to the top of Getbig and get that respect you have to take that next step. 

You are getting old gimmick.   ::)

Jackass,

You just told me you think Avesher getting taken to the hospital was just part of him "getting to the top" of Getbig.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 29, 2008, 06:20:34 PM »
Jackass,

You just told me you think Avesher getting taken to the hospital was just part of him "getting to the top" of Getbig.  ::)

Top?!

You've confused "getting to the top" with becoming a legend.

He shouldn't throw his life away just to teach some twink a lesson but the whole mess could have been avoided if AXA didn't have diarrhea of the mouth.

Being a GetBig legend has no value in the real world but keyboard cagefighters would think twice before getting cocky, LOL!

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #113 on: November 29, 2008, 06:31:57 PM »
Jackass,

Where did I say that?  Hospital..?

I was being sarcastic dude.  You must think everyone has a dead serious statement. ::)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #114 on: November 29, 2008, 06:35:58 PM »

I was being sarcastic dude.  You must think everyone has a dead serious statement. ::)

You said you think it's right for one person to knowingly harm another's life because it would temporarily amuse the person. You said it's just part of getting the respect required to get to the top of getbig.

You are saying that what happened to Avesher is just a part of him getting respect on the way to the top of Getbig.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 29, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

I was dead serious in thinking 4 smacks should just about drive the point home. :)

Considering his young age... it might be possible that two smacks could do the trick and be a show of leniency/mercy. Seems like a reduced sentence should make 'soundness' feel better and understand that we care here.

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 29, 2008, 06:41:52 PM »
u should all chill--who cares--AXA turned out to be a good thing--it woke me up to what a loser I am on a simple message board.  I went out and got a part time job with my friends company and am working on being more committed to the gym, drop some pounds and work on my social issues.  Who cares about some mouthy 19 year old, we were all 19 at one time.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #117 on: November 29, 2008, 06:42:18 PM »
again sarcasm.  Who in the hell is that delusional for believing that?  

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #118 on: November 29, 2008, 06:45:08 PM »
u should all chill--who cares--AXA turned out to be a good thing--it woke me up to what a loser I am on a simple message board.  I went out and got a part time job with my friends company and am working on being more committed to the gym, drop some pounds and work on my social issues.  Who cares about some mouthy 19 year old, we were all 19 at one time.

Good deal man.  Yeah you get those pounds off and get that blood  pumping,   get some skank and you will be a new man.
 Maybe even start drinking again.  j/k  :D

sorry i doubted that email dude.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #119 on: November 29, 2008, 06:47:49 PM »

Awesome. I think life will improve dramatically for you from this point on. Good luck in all you do.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 29, 2008, 06:49:10 PM »

Did you happen to change gyms? :)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #121 on: November 29, 2008, 06:55:12 PM »

Bum bum de dum bum bum,fuck dude you got that Rhiannon song stuck in my head >:(

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: November 29, 2008, 07:03:25 PM »
Good for you, I expect some update pics soon!! :D

Bum bum de dum bum bum,fuck dude you got that Rhiannon song stuck in my head >:(
What's a "Rhiannon"?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2008, 07:27:48 PM »
Looks like the Nerd Rescue Squad can rest easy. ;D

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #124 on: November 29, 2008, 08:50:29 PM »
Let's hope that Avesher is just luring him into a false sense of security while he plans his attack.

Epic lack of knowledge.  ::)

These people damaged the mans life, Tony, his actual life.