Author Topic: I have been doing some investigating  (Read 20157 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: I have been doing some investigating
« Reply #75 on: November 29, 2008, 01:27:37 PM »
I could beat the shit out of all of you punks.

You're fat.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #76 on: November 29, 2008, 01:50:01 PM »

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #77 on: November 29, 2008, 02:32:36 PM »
LOL, you're no friend of avesher.

I am showing an interest in actually helping Avesher. That is what a friend of his would do, and whether you realize that or not, he does. I am giving advice that, if followed, would help him tremendously and result in a fully satisfying life. It has to do with accomplishing things outside this board, in life itself, in reality. He is now following this course and as a result will strive.

You? You want to feed off the ruin of his life for your own temporary amusement. You have your own self-interests at hand, which is for him to do things that he will regret for the rest of his life so that your scummy, trash ass can laugh for a single moment, even if it means Avesher's self pride suffers forever.

Chaos, you are a fucking parasite, no more. THAT is what you are to Avesher and to Getbig itself.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #78 on: November 29, 2008, 02:36:03 PM »
I am showing an interest in actually helping Avesher. That is what a friend of his would do, and whether you realize that or not, he does. I am giving advice that, if followed, would help him tremendously and result in a fully satisfying life. It has to do with accomplishing things outside this board, in life itself, in reality. He is now following this course and as a result will strive.

You? You want to feed off the ruin of his life for your own temporary amusement. You have your own self-interests at hand, which is for him to do things that he will regret for the rest of his life so that your scummy, trash ass can laugh for a single moment, even if it means Avesher's self pride suffers forever.

Chaos, you are a fucking parasite, no more. THAT is what you are to Avesher.

It's a moot point now guys. Avesher no longer wants to associate with any of us.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2008, 02:36:55 PM »

Chaos, you are a fucking parasite, no more. THAT is what you are to Avesher.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2008, 02:39:08 PM »
It's a moot point now guys. Avesher no longer wants to associate with any of us.

I am genuinely happy for the guy. We should realize how much he's helped himself by having the strength to do this and how much more productive and satisfying life he will now experience.

We are dealing with real people and real lives, here. This is exceptional news. Get laid!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2008, 02:42:01 PM »
I am genuinely happy for the guy. We should realize how much he's helped himself by having the strength to do this and how much more productive and satisfying life he will now experience.

We are dealing with real people and real lives, here. This is exceptional news. Get laid!

He probably could have told me a few weeks ago considering he just got modded, but yeah I am all for whatever makes him happy.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #82 on: November 29, 2008, 02:45:07 PM »

You sound like you know him inside and out and he is your friend.  Do you live by him or see him?

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #83 on: November 29, 2008, 02:47:01 PM »
He probably could have told me a few weeks ago considering he just got modded, but yeah I am all for whatever makes him happy.

Just don't pick chaos, danielson.  ;)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: November 29, 2008, 02:48:47 PM »

IMO: This has more to do with AssJ being immediately believed than the e-mail itself. Avesher is probably closer with you guys than local people so crazy shit being believed probably upset him on a much deeper level.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: November 29, 2008, 02:50:06 PM »

I am not picking anyone. SS should choose. We really don't need another one tbh, we just thought Avesher would be a good fit and enjoy it.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: November 29, 2008, 02:51:29 PM »
IMO: This has more to do with AssJ being immediately believed than the e-mail itself. Avesher is probably closer with you guys than local people so crazy shit being believed probably upset him on a much deeper level.

Maybe, but no one really accused him, just wanted to hear his side of the story. Then when he admitted to trying to split the money it made the email seem authentic, even though it wasn't.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: November 29, 2008, 02:53:04 PM »

Maybe, but no one really accused him, just wanted to hear his side of the story. Then when he admitted to trying to split the money it made the email seem authentic, even though it wasn't.

I think he would have said damn near anything to make sure AXA showed and that the money didn't mean a damn thing to him.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #88 on: November 29, 2008, 02:54:35 PM »
You sound like you know him inside and out and he is your friend.  Do you live by him or see him?

I realize that behind that screenname is a real person with a real life and real concerns that effect him in REALITY.

We can all relate to that, and should respect it. Be happy for him if he's really your friend. This is the real test, are you happy for him now or does he mean nothing to you NOW, because you won't be interacting with his "screenname?" Again, behind that "screenname" is a person with an actual life; a "friend" would want him to do that which would benefit his life.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: November 29, 2008, 02:56:02 PM »
I think he would have said damn near anything to make sure AXA showed and that the money didn't mean a damn thing to him.

I agree with that. I think the whole fight thing was a bad idea. Usually they are geographically impossible, but this one seemed like it could happen. And why? Because they don't get along on a messageboard that exists for talking about naked guys in thongs? Makes no sense Doc.
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: November 29, 2008, 03:03:05 PM »
I realize that behind that screenname is a real person with a real life and real concerns that effect him in REALITY.

We can all relate to that, and should respect it. Be happy for him if he's really your friend. This is the real test, are you happy for him now or does he mean nothing to you NOW, because you won't be interacting with his "screenname?" Again, that "screenname" is a person with an actual life is someone's actual life; a "friend" would want him to do that which would benefit his life.

He's a pillar of the Y board and shall return one day.

I wish him the best.

I agree with that. I think the whole fight thing was a bad idea. Usually they are geographically impossible, but this one seemed like it could happen. And why? Because they don't get along on a messageboard that exists for talking about naked guys in thongs? Makes no sense Doc.

I never said the fight made sense. I didn't even know about it until your post talking about the finances. There had been 500 AXA threads and the guy's not interesting at all, especially with all the Brokeback Mountain/joker wannabe shit.

As far as the asswhoopin' goes.... If Avesher showed up in a Batman costume and smacked him once or twice.... I'd actually piss myself. I'm no intellectual when it comes to shit like that. :)

I'd really hoped he hooked up with you and learned how to get bitches.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #91 on: November 29, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »

We can all relate to that, and should respect it. Be happy for him if he's really your friend. This is the real test, are you happy for him now or does he mean nothing to you NOW, because you won't be interacting with his "screenname?" Again, that "screenname" is a person with an actual life is someone's actual life; a "friend" would want him to do that which would benefit his life.

Dude you got to understand that most people don't consider online people "friends" like that of  someone who you hung out and grew up with in real life.
There are cool people here and we can BS around but when I'm out there living the dream in real life I don't really think of Getbig.  

I feel bad for Avesher getting hung out to dry so that is why I would like to see revenge.  I don't want him to get in trouble but he deserves to experience the satisfaction of thrashing the fuck out of AXA.  Man...I feel bad for not doubting the authenticity of that email.  

So yes I guess you can say I am a better "friend" cuz i want him to get justice and get away with it.  You just want him to be a pussy and hide.  :)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #92 on: November 29, 2008, 03:16:48 PM »

Wise words.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #93 on: November 29, 2008, 03:23:46 PM »
Dude you got to understand that most people don't consider online people "friends" like that of  someone who you hung out and grew up with in real life.
There are cool people here and we can BS around but when I'm out there living the dream in real life I don't really think of Getbig.  

I feel bad for Avesher getting hung out to dry so that is why I would like to see revenge.  I don't want him to get in trouble but he deserves to experience the satisfaction of thrashing the fuck out of AXA.  Man...I feel bad for not doubting the authenticity of that email.  

So yes I guess you can say I am a better "friend" cuz i want him to get justice and get away with it.  You just want him to be a pussy and hide.  :)

I agree with your first point, and I like the way you used the word "most." That's accurate. MOST of the time people don't get so involved with a message board that it influences their happiness in LIFE. Avesher reached this point. His identity on here became part of his self identity, he began to rely on you guys for emotional support, etc.... When that happens, YES, he does consider you a real "friend," believe it or not. The point is, most of the time it doesn't reach the point of people on forums being considered "friends," but in Avesher's particular case it did. I explained this earlier.

I understand you want him to get "revenge," but you speak of what happens on message boards so lightly, yet you want him to do this, physically, in real life? That is a contradiction, first off. Second, do you really think that is something that will make Avesher proud in the long run, in his life, as time goes on? The time he fought a 19 year old because he didn't like how he came across on a fucking internet message board? NO. He will regret it for the REST OF HIS LIFE, and as someone who considers himself a "friend" to Avesher, THAT SHOULD CONCERN YOU.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #94 on: November 29, 2008, 03:40:20 PM »
LOL, your feelings must be really hurt, you piece of shit. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: November 29, 2008, 03:43:38 PM »
LOL, your feelings must be really hurt, you piece of shit. ;D

Why is Soundness begging for AXA's ass to be spared?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 29, 2008, 03:44:27 PM »
Why is Soundness begging for AXA's ass to be spared?

Don't know, his posts are too long. I haven't read them.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #97 on: November 29, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »
Man,I take a couple of days off to eat and drink and I miss everything :-\

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #98 on: November 29, 2008, 03:48:17 PM »
Don't know, his posts are too long. I haven't read them.

That is apparent. You can't process information.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #99 on: November 29, 2008, 03:49:07 PM »
Man,I take a couple of days off to eat and drink and I miss everything :-\

Chaos has been repeatedly getting his ass handed to him.