Author Topic: I have been doing some investigating  (Read 20149 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
I have been doing some investigating
« on: November 28, 2008, 04:38:34 PM »
Looks to me like AXA is a talented photoshopper after all. I also looked at a lot of Aveshers posts and he has never lied to us that I can see, while AXA lies with just about every post. Sorry I doubted you Avesher.
E

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: I have been doing some investigating
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2008, 05:07:26 PM »
Looks to me like AXA is a talented photoshopper after all. I also looked at a lot of Aveshers posts and he has never lied to us that I can see, while AXA lies with just about every post. Sorry I doubted you Avesher.

Apparently you missed the last few pages of this thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=249139.0

However, this is all cleared up now.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2008, 05:24:31 PM »
Apparently you missed the last few pages of this thread: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=249139.0

However, this is all cleared up now.
The last few pages were you ignored the fact that avesher said the email was faked? That he agreed to split the money but not take a dive? Those last few pages, the same last few pages were you rode avesher and harrassed him? And then you turn around and try to say you are concerned about him, fuck you, you are nothing but the shit on the paper.

danielson, delete this fucking guy, he instigated most of this shit in that thread he quoted, stirring it up and then turns around earlier today acting like he was concerned about avesher. Seems like an AXA gimmick to me, from the get go, "Soundness" was on AXA's side saying he would destroy avesher in 30 seconds. Fuck this guy.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2008, 05:26:31 PM »
Avesher is innocent plain and simple.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 05:29:52 PM »
I have to apologize as well.  When I first saw the email I was pissed that someone would do that but as I look back Avesher has been honest about everything.  AXA made you look bad,  me look bad for doubting you openly, and many others.  Fuck that keyboard warrior.  He will pay the price at some point in his pathetic life.

Sorry Avesher and hope you come back.   :-*

"at large nutrition made me shit my pants"

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 05:36:30 PM »
All I wanted, really wanted, was for Avesher to say "AXA MADE UP THE PART ABOUT FAKING THE FIGHT," that's it.
I would have believed him. He never said it and I appreciate that; he didn't want to lie. Props to him for that.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2008, 06:02:40 PM »
All I wanted, really wanted, was for Avesher to say "AXA MADE UP THE PART ABOUT FAKING THE FIGHT," that's it.
I would have believed him. He never said it and I appreciate that; he didn't want to lie. Props to him for that.
If you were a better reader you would have been able to read and comprehend this post.

I offered to split the money--absolutely true--AVesher takes no dives though

but on to my next subject:
I am gonna be straight honest here.  im not doing it for your entertainment on this board.  Im not doing it for money, I have already pledged to give my share to some charity, I dont give a fuckin shit about the money.  I want to hurt this kid.  I want to bite his face off I want to pull his eyes out and lick them with my tongue.  Yeah there are rules, yeah there is a ref.  Yeah, there is.  He has to sign a waiver saying he wont sue anyone, wont file criminal charges or anything if injury results.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2008, 06:12:08 PM »
on a lighter note--this chick looks like Jamie Eason and gets drilled--good stuff

http://video.xnxx.com/video75009/guys_doing_their_jobs_with_extra_fucking

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2008, 06:15:27 PM »
on a lighter note--this chick looks like Jamie Eason and gets drilled--good stuff

Get your Avesher account back stud. This board and more importantly Getbig needs you. I know for a fact the email was a fake.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2008, 06:16:28 PM »

LOL, I opened that while my wife was watching. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 06:16:59 PM »
Get your Avesher account back stud. This board and more importantly Getbig needs you. I know for a fact the email was a fake.

I really dont want it back man--Im looking at getbig less, gonna post less and wash my hands of the whole board eventually.  My life is better without it

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2008, 06:21:14 PM »
I really dont want it back man--Im looking at getbig less, gonna post less and wash my hands of the whole board eventually.  My life is better without it

Because of one meltdown? It took you two years to reach the pinnacle of success on this board and you are going to leave us because of a terrorist? I hate to bring this up, but there was a time when you were considered a tinytit. The Squad ragged on you(all in good fun of course). Now during that time, I was always here with a kind word for you, always made small talk. I have never asked you for anything and you know it, I am asking you now to give this board another chance. The Y needs you, you have made this place fun again with your crazy antics the past few months. Think it over?
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2008, 06:24:34 PM »
Because of one meltdown? It took you two years to reach the pinnacle of success on this board and you are going to leave us because of a terrorist? I hate to bring this up, but there was a time when you were considered a tinytit. The Squad ragged on you(all in good fun of course). Now during that time, I was always here for a kind word for you, always made small talk. I have never asked you for anything and you know it, I am asking you now to give this board another chance. The Y needs you, you have made this place fun again with your crazy antics the past few months. Think it over?
X2 avesher's a cool cat, he needs to rethink his position on this.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2008, 06:26:55 PM »
Because of one meltdown? It took you two years to reach the pinnacle of success on this board and you are going to leave us because of a terrorist? I hate to bring this up, but there was a time when you were considered a tinytit. The Squad ragged on you(all in good fun of course). Now during that time, I was always here for a kind word for you, always made small talk. I have never asked you for anything and you know it, I am asking you now to give this board another chance. The Y needs you, you have made this place fun again with your crazy antics the past few months. Think it over?

nah--Im more interested in my life than this board--Im gonna  go out and even try and get laid, hang out with people, lay off the pc.  

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2008, 06:29:47 PM »
nah--Im more interested in my life than this board--Im gonna  go out and even try and get laid, hang out with people, lay off the pc.  
Good luck in your pussy slaying adventures!! Remember, I have Jan 1 2009 for your lucky day!! :D

Maybe get that hottie to hook you up with one of her friends. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2008, 06:37:58 PM »

Good luck buddy :)
E

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2008, 06:40:57 PM »
Get some pussy.  :)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2008, 06:45:23 PM »

good move.  I really wish you well man.  Hope you find a nice ripe slut you can nut up on a few times.  Just don't fall in love... ::)   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2008, 06:48:58 PM »
Aveshers mod spot is on hold for one month. There are so many good candidates, namely BigMC(who has yet to have a chance on any board but deserves it),Chaos and Berzerkfury (who I think would be a fun guy to throw some power to :D) There are others as well, and SS can decide who it is or we can vote in a month, whatever you guys like. I will make no more choices because other than SS my choices never really pan out.
E

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2008, 06:50:12 PM »
Aveshers mod spot is on hold for one month. There are so many good candidates, namely BigMC(who has yet to have a chance on any board but deserves it),Chaos and Berzerkfury (who I think would be a fun guy to throw some power to :D) There are others as well, and SS can decide who it is or we can vote in a month, whatever you guys like. I will make no more choices because other than SS my choices never really pan out.

How bout Chris Mason...lol

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2008, 06:51:48 PM »

Chaos is a mess.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2008, 06:52:27 PM »
How bout Chris Mason...lol

I am looking to ruin that dude for disrespecting Ron, making me shit my pants and making Gene break out.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2008, 06:56:05 PM »
I am looking to ruin that dude for disrespecting Ron, making me shit my pants and making Gene break out.
Don't forget GOATBOY had some issues with diarrhea also.

PS: "Soundness", get off my dick faggot.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2008, 07:02:44 PM »
Don't forget GOATBOY had some issues with diarrhea also.

PS: "Soundness", get off my dick faggot.

There you go on insulting every fucking person you mention in you short reply.

Quit trying to ruin relationships, in turn ruining boards. Do you think it would be productive for everyone to be on the prowl as you are, just hungry for the next opportunity to belittle a fellow board member? Would that result in a better board, with more productive exchanges, and a more enjoyable experience for everyone? Just quit trying to eat away at everyone's worth.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2008, 07:03:40 PM »
There you go on insulting every fucking person you mention in you short reply.

Quit trying to ruin relationships, in turn ruining boards. Do you think it would be productive for everyone to be on the prowl as you are, just hungry for the next opportunity to belittle a fellow board member? Would that result in a better board, with more productive exchanges, and a more enjoyable experience for everyone? Just quit trying to eat away at everyone's worth.
I've insulted you, who the fuck are you besides my new cumbucket?

WTF is this, I jerk it you catch it?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!