Author Topic: all the creatines out there  (Read 2635 times)

roastbeef1

• Getbig II
  • where's the beef?
all the creatines out there
« on: December 01, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »
hey guys, relatively new to this site, and have a few questions regarding creatine here.  I have been using creatine monohydrate, and with good results, but have wondered, creatine wise, is there anything better out there?  I have tried the Kre-alkaliine stuff, Purple K, found it to be alright, but not as effective as the mono.(5 star brand.)  I am 22, and have been using monohydrate on and off for about 4 months, now, and was just wondering, as I outlined above, if there is anything else out there, new and exciting, that I could replace the mono with for a while.  Thanks. 8)

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
Re: all the creatines out there
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »
hey guys, relatively new to this site, and have a few questions regarding creatine here.  I have been using creatine monohydrate, and with good results, but have wondered, creatine wise, is there anything better out there?  I have tried the Kre-alkaliine stuff, Purple K, found it to be alright, but not as effective as the mono.(5 star brand.)  I am 22, and have been using monohydrate on and off for about 4 months, now, and was just wondering, as I outlined above, if there is anything else out there, new and exciting, that I could replace the mono with for a while.  Thanks. 8)

NOPE!

CM is by far the best option.  You could try micronized ..  Dont waste your money on the superdupersuperhootchies hit.  It a BIG waste.

roastbeef1

• Getbig II
  • where's the beef?
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2008, 03:42:53 PM »
okay, and what about long term use...any dangers in using it long term(granted you don't go retarded with it?)  I have been using it basically steadily for a few months and have NONE of the supposed side effects that others report such as bloating, headache, cramping, etc etc.  Thx

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2008, 05:17:25 PM »
What about Creatine Gluconate?

biggabriel

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2008, 07:22:27 PM »
I've been using it for about 6-7 years and I've always found it beneficial. I've never had a side, and I don't expect I ever will. You will draw in water to a degree, but I doubt full on bloating like with some AAS's will ever be an issue. Stick with it. Use a glucose transport when u have it. Maltodextrine or equivalent.

Its cheap and effective. The extra stuff might be slightly better, but in the end rarely worth the extra cost.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 05:41:42 AM »
get creapure and you are fine.

Mr. big

• Getbig II
  • Drink and be merry for tommorow you die...sucka!
Which is better creatine ethyl esther or anabolic amino acid
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2008, 09:44:22 PM »
Hi Big guys. im new here please help me...i am working out for the last 5 months and im using CEE, i would like to try anabolic amino acid...which do you think is better?  ::) ::) ::)
+

DK II

• Getbig V
Re: Which is better creatine ethyl esther or anabolic amino acid
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 12:22:45 AM »
Hi Big guys. im new here please help me...i am working out for the last 5 months and im using CEE, i would like to try anabolic amino acid...which do you think is better?  ::) ::) ::)

The one is Creatine, the other amino acids.

You go to a restaurant, what do you order: Steak or fries?

::) ::) ::)

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2008, 12:57:40 AM »

good answer as always brutha..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2008, 04:35:28 AM »
good answer as always brutha..

me thinks, "Mr big" is another Bluto gimmick account.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2008, 12:44:26 PM »
again i'm with DK which seems to be the trend here.. creapure is the standard.. any product in it is solid. Atlarge Nutrition's Results and a few others out there contain creatine from creapure. It's about as good as it gets.

I've been on it for quite some time now and love it. THere is no need to cycle creatine either.. the way creatine works in the body, cycling is a waste. period..

I think there should be a mandatory anatomy and physiology college course for everyone to have a better understanding of the body and how it works. What i learned about creatine floored me..and it's nothing but good stuff!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2008, 01:26:28 PM »
creatine gluconate is the best, but very hard to find..........therefore just stick with regular monohydrate, cheap and effective.

laurion

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 05:11:56 PM »
creatine gluconate is the best, but very hard to find..........therefore just stick with regular monohydrate, cheap and effective.

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/nutraplanet/creatine-gluconate-500-grams.html  :o

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 05:17:47 PM »
isnt the dosage different on creatine gluconate also?

Mr. big

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2008, 05:27:52 PM »

which is steak and which is fries...
+

WH33L3R

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2008, 06:11:05 PM »
i thought creatine just put water in your muscles so u can work out for longer periods of time, building muscle yes .. but , makes u look bigger then u are

"water muscles"

any truth to this?

Mr. big

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2008, 06:25:36 PM »
i thought creatine just put water in your muscles so u can work out for longer periods of time, building muscle yes .. but , makes u look bigger then u are

"water muscles"

any truth to this?

its not water muscles, its lean muscles...
+

roastbeef1

• Getbig II
  • where's the beef?
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2008, 06:44:26 PM »
a couple more things I will throw at you guys

1) Having been on creatine for approximately 21 or so days now, I plan on going the whole month.  I am not addicted to it or anything, but really have been enjoying the results.(size, strength, endurance, etc.), and as a result would like to continue for another month or so, until the tub I have runs out.  Is this detrimental in any way or form, both for my body or for the efficacy of the creatine?

2.)Tomorrow is a rest day, and I plan on not taking any creatine, similar to days off in the past.  Should I be taking a dose on an off day?  I was thinking of it for maintenance, but the 170  calories, of the high glycemic variety, makes me hesitant.  Should I be taking some of the sugarless stuff on off days, or just take the dose, making sure to cut back on simple sugars somewhere else during the day, to net out the carbs?

THX

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2008, 07:48:20 PM »
Old thread, but still valid information.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=129012.0
: