Author Topic: SOUNDNESS WAS RIGHT I SWEAR TO GOD I PUT MY PISS IN MY EAR TO REMOVE  (Read 21883 times)

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
Re: SOUNDNESS WAS RIGHT I SWEAR TO GOD I PUT MY PISS IN MY EAR TO REMOVE
« Reply #175 on: December 06, 2008, 10:14:22 PM »
This girl's got an interesting personality...she's got some interesting things to say as well...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #176 on: December 06, 2008, 11:28:59 PM »
I think its important to say that people should start with there morning Wee(mid stream)...This is supposed to be the most beneficial wiss and to think it is the best tasting...

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #177 on: December 07, 2008, 12:12:05 AM »
I think its important to say that people should start with there morning Wee(mid stream)...This is supposed to be the most beneficial wiss and to think it is the best tasting...

Good point, TechnoViking.

The middle part of morning pee is best. It is more dense with helpful ingredients than pee from any other time. While you sleep your body produces this massive "cluster" of things you'll be needing the next day. That's why if you're just having 1 drink a day it should be your first pee in the morning. And as you've mentioned, you can let like a 1-second "squirt" out before you fill your glass up if you really want to make sure the passageway is clear. Many sources say to let some flow out at the end, too. However, I don't think it's even necessary nor desirable to make sure you don't drink the beginning or the end. It still has helpful ingredients and will not have anything harmful in it. So, I think when people pee out the beginning and the end they may actually be wasting helpful ingredients that were also supposed to get taken back in... :-\ 

Your body will continue to produce helpful ingredients throughout the day, and the excess ingredients it doesn't need at the moment will continue to get recycled (peed out), so it's most helpful to keep drinking it in order to keep getting the helpful ingredients, but if you had to choose, or rank, morning pee would by far be the best. Your body releases this perfect sort of "recipe" of ingredients that will keep you in mental and physical balance.  ;D

As I've mentioned, if you reach a point at which it seems you're peeing too often and it is completely clear and has no taste, it's probably fine to flush it. At that point your body has all it needs and the pee is likely just excess water. You'll be feeling great.  ;D