Author Topic: What's worse?  (Read 3271 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
What's worse?
« on: December 10, 2008, 05:04:55 PM »
I have seen two very dark times on Getbig, the heyday of that team Nasser shit and now every other thread seems to be about Dorian and Ronnie. Team Nasser was a bunch of fags talking about some washed up Arab and that was pretty bad, but this new crop of Ronnie vs. Dorian posters seem to actually care who looked better in a thong. Am I missing something here? Why would any real man care about this type of thing? Also, why are the mods leaving this shit up, send it to the Z at the very least. Fkn homos are ruining the board for everyone.
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: What's worse?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 05:22:12 PM »
I have seen two very dark times on Getbig, the heyday of that team Nasser shit and now every other thread seems to be about Dorian and Ronnie. Team Nasser was a bunch of fags talking about some washed up Arab and that was pretty bad, but this new crop of Ronnie vs. Dorian posters seem to actually care who looked better in a thong. Am I missing something here? Why would any real man care about this type of thing? Also, why are the mods leaving this shit up, send it to the Z at the very least. Fkn homos are ruining the board for everyone.

All that shit should be sent to the truce thread.

...then nuked.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2008, 05:36:40 PM »

All that shit should be sent to the truce thread.

...then nuked.
X2
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 05:56:44 PM »
X2

x3

those tools seem WAY to excited about analyzing anoter man in a bananna hammock. I like bodybuilding, but theyve passed into the gayzone.

Jason

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2008, 05:59:20 PM »
I agree. We should be talking about real-world, actual shit that can actually help us in bodybuilding, like...drinking our own urine.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2008, 06:02:05 PM »
I agree. We should be talking about real-world, actual shit that can actually help us in bodybuilding, like...drinking our own urine.  ;)
The next time you feel like typing up a post that includes anything about drinking your own piss, take a step back and slug yourself right in the eye.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2008, 06:03:47 PM »
The next time you feel like typing up a post that includes anything about drinking your own piss, take a step back and slug yourself right in the eye.
WHY THE FUCK would I do that?

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2008, 06:09:24 PM »
WHY THE FUCK would I do that?
It's a hint, we don't want to hear about piss drinking everytime you post.

I have it on good authority that when someone is made mod of this board he is going to delete all of your piss posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2008, 06:11:10 PM »

I have it on good authority that when someone is made mod of this board he is going to delete all of your piss posts.

I'm sick of the scat shit too. Take it somewhere else Soundness.
E

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »

I don't mention it in every post, nowhere close to that.
I also post positive, constructive information pertaining to bodybuilding and a vast array of other issues that have nothing to do with it.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2008, 06:14:43 PM »
I also post positive, constructive information pertaining to bodybuilding and a vast array of other issues that have nothing to do with it.

We drink beer down here, not piss. It's not a tough concept to understand, take that shit somewhere else.
E

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »
This is the Y board, we don't want to talk about men in thongs or piss drinking......mind the rules of the board or I'll post that pic you sent me. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2008, 06:17:03 PM »
This is the Y board, we don't want to talk about men in thongs or piss drinking......mind the rules of the board or I'll post that pic you sent me. :-*
::) You're the LAST person I'd send a pic to. There's something called TRUST you need to learn to establish.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2008, 06:19:16 PM »
::) You're the LAST person I'd send a pic to. There's something called TRUST you need to learn to establish.  ;)
What about all those "Chaos is my best friend" posts? You're hurting our friendship with all this piss talk and friendship denial. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2008, 06:26:36 PM »
What about all those "Chaos is my best friend" posts? You're hurting our friendship with all this piss talk and friendship denial. :'(
chaos, as friends perhaps we'll have disagreements from time to time. After we work through our differences we'll better friends then we've ever been before. Therefore, we're not "hurting" our friendship, lighten up big guy... I meant everything positive I've ever said about you in my posts and I take none of it back.  ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2008, 06:30:16 PM »
chaos, as friends perhaps we'll have disagreements from time to time. After we work through our differences we'll better friends then we've ever been before. Therefore, we're not "hurting" our friendship, lighten up big guy... I meant everything positive I've ever said about you in my posts and I take none of it back.  ;)
You're treading thin ice and I may be forced to "reveal" what I know about you. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2008, 06:33:02 PM »
OMFG!

"it's lunacy"

You see what you want as usual. again you're insane if you think Coleman 1996 has a thicker back than Dorian it's lunacy , believe what you'd like but this is just another one of your insanely stupid comments

E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2008, 06:34:35 PM »
These fags are just too much.

no, I see what's in the pic. Ronnie's back is thicker. This isn't even up for debate. Seriously, what criteria are you using to gauge thickness in the pic you posted?
E

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2008, 06:36:31 PM »
I can't fathom spending YEARS debating if one man has more ripped "glutes" then another. These two homos and their band of merry men could have cured cancer by now if they put a much effort into that as they do posting men in posing panties.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 06:37:15 PM »
You're treading thin ice and I may be forced to "reveal" what I know about you. ;)
WAIT! Let me help you out...
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=249579.msg3513341#msg3513341

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2008, 06:41:43 PM »
These fags are just too much.

I don't know how they can post about 2 people all day...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 06:42:40 PM »
I don't know how they can post about 2 people all day...

I can't fathom why they give a fuck, unless of course they want to fuck them.
E

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 06:45:26 PM »
I can't fathom why they give a fuck, unless of course they want to fuck them.
Well shit it's not just like who was better or who trained harder, it's like "who's middle part of the left asscheek was more shredded?"
They find any excuse to talk about ronnie and dorian, you'd think if they're that gay they'd atleast be fans of other bodybuilders as well.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 06:45:52 PM »
Only a complete fool would claim so , Ronnie's back isn't thicker ANYWHERE not the traps , not the lats , not the teres , not the infraspinatus , not the spinal erctors not the lumbar NO WHERE especially not 1996

it's not open for discussion , and this isn't even Dorian at his biggest or best
hahaa i bet he's typing with one hand.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 06:46:10 PM »
Well shit it's not just like who was better or who trained harder, it's like "who's middle part of the left asscheek was more shredded?"
They find any excuse to talk about ronnie and dorian, you'd think if they're that gay they'd atleast be fans of other bodybuilders as well.

They are gay and obsessed. And creepy.
E