Author Topic: I don`t forsee much Hope for AMERICA in the future. Here is why:........  (Read 16120 times)

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: I don`t forsee much Hope for AMERICA in the future. Here is why:........
« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2008, 10:58:23 PM »
Anyone who bash's religion and God and tries to argue there is no God as much as TA is just trying to make an arguement for being in denial of His existance. He wants to believe there is no God, but in reality knows the universe just didn't "happen".

Coach if humans bring back the Mammoth like they say they are going to. Would that animal they(we)create still be considered gods work? Just wanted your opinion...

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2008, 12:57:09 AM »
Good stuff, TA.... You always have a way of putting things in perspective.

Yea he is great at cut & pasting.   ::) ::) ::) ::)

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2008, 01:04:04 AM »
He sure comes across as a conceited, pompous, little snob who seems very full of himself. It's incredible that he so proudly posts so many pictures of himself with his shirt off thinking that he's something special. He seems like someone who has been very pampered in life, always had a safety net to get him through when things are tight, and never endure any real hardships and pain (though I'm sure what he considers hardships and pain OnlyMe and Coach consider walks in the park).

I doubt he's ever been in a fist fight or even knows how to defend himself but leaves it to others to insure his safety. What does he do for a living anyway and does he even support himself? The way he talks about recipes; praising the anti-American ingrate, Norm Chomsky -- I knew he would jump in the thread that asks for A favorite BOOK (read: ONE BOOK) with a long laundry list to show off his intellectual bona fides, "Anything by Upton Sinclair!" I was surprise only in the fact that he didn't start naming off poets like Percy Shelly, "I clasp my hands and shrieked with Ecstasy!"

He reminds me of that old phrase they use to use for guys like him, "Nancy boy." I would really like to see how this pampered, know-it-all, pseudo-intellectual would react when his life and physical safety is threatened and there's no one around to save him.

Move to France or some Western European country where you belong you Anti-American ingrate. You sit there sipping your wine and eating goat cheese while shitting on a country that the world looks to first whenever there's a crisis or a disaster. 

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2008, 01:32:47 AM »
Anyone who bash's religion and God and tries to argue there is no God as much as TA is just trying to make an arguement for being in denial of His existance.
that just didn't make any sense...

He wants to believe there is no God, but in reality knows the universe just didn't "happen".

he belives in science. most likely "the big bang" theory... after that life progresses with evolution...

but hey 'god created everything' right  ::)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2008, 02:00:07 AM »
I can explain the reincarnation scientificaly. What do you say?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2008, 02:18:03 AM »
I can explain the reincarnation scientificaly. What do you say?
go ahead

lol

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2008, 02:20:11 AM »
If it was up to christians the earth would still be flat!

;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2008, 02:46:38 AM »
go ahead

lol

There are many cases of the memories about the last life.
Our soul is nothing special like those religious freaks think.
Its just a complex form of electric information inside of our brain and body.
When you turn off your computer, the electric stream and the magnetic field wont vanish suddenly. It remains for a while.
Once a certain form is formed. That form try to maintain(stabilize) itself=Existance.
For stabilizing that form, new electric device is needed(new born babys brain).
If its not baby, it will show up as the possesion.
Our brain is receiving many infos and getting many influence subconciously easily. Its not strange that we get some electric infos when our brain was fresh and clean. In a sence, this is a kind of possesion. And in this mean, all the people are possesed by some spirits(electric info) called "Ego".
And also. Nothing is forever, those spirits(electric info) is also alterd state.

And also I post about my concept of reincarnation in my blog.

The Structure of Reincarnation

About the reincarnation, we can find out any infomations in any book stores and the internet. And many cases like the memory about the last life are informed.Some are fakes and other look like real. If we debate about the credibility of those informations, we cant end the debate for sure. So here, I dont talk about the credibility. In stead, we decide the existance of the reincarnation as a defenition this time.

The other day, i was watching at the movile phone and thinking about the structure of reincarnation.

If you have a movile phone and you use that movile phone for your gilr/boy friend only, you can always hear the voice which express the mind of your girl/boy friend. And if you break that phone one day, your girl/boy friend die?

Hell no! Maybe you will buy a new mobile phone and keep on talking to that phone to communicate with your lovely person.

Here we put the movile phone as a body and the emitter of the voice as a 'spirit' or conciousness.

In this way of thinking,we can assume that we are in a huge data bank far away from here and act through the device called body in here.

In this structure, even if the information device(body) is broken, buy a new one (Reincarnation) to activate the informations in the data base(Spirits,Soul,Conciousness, whatever you name it...). Thats it.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2008, 02:55:13 AM »
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/index.asp?PID=982

More Americans Believe in the Devil, Hell and Angels than in Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
Nearly 25% of Americans Believe They Were Once another Person

Well in the sense that after every 7 years our bodies are no longer made up of any of the same molecules, you could say that we are all several people in a lifetime, and infinitely more throughout the unfathomable endlessness of spacetime.  :)

But yes Americans are stupid, and God is made up. Scary for the rest of the world who have to be bullied around by this unintelligent behemoth of a country.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2008, 03:04:47 AM »
There are many cases of the memories about the last life.
Our soul is nothing special like those religious freaks think.
Its just a complex form of electric information inside of our brain and body.
When you turn off your computer, the electric stream and the magnetic field wont vanish suddenly. It remains for a while.
Once a certain form is formed. That form try to maintain(stabilize) itself=Existance.
For stabilizing that form, new electric device is needed(new born babys brain).
If its not baby, it will show up as the possesion.
Our brain is receiving many infos and getting many influence subconciously easily. Its not strange that we get some electric infos when our brain was fresh and clean. In a sence, this is a kind of possesion. And in this mean, all the people are possesed by some spirits(electric info) called "Ego".
And also. Nothing is forever, those spirits(electric info) is also alterd state.

And also I post about my concept of reincarnation in my blog.

The Structure of Reincarnation

About the reincarnation, we can find out any infomations in any book stores and the internet. And many cases like the memory about the last life are informed.Some are fakes and other look like real. If we debate about the credibility of those informations, we cant end the debate for sure. So here, I dont talk about the credibility. In stead, we decide the existance of the reincarnation as a defenition this time.

The other day, i was watching at the movile phone and thinking about the structure of reincarnation.

If you have a movile phone and you use that movile phone for your gilr/boy friend only, you can always hear the voice which express the mind of your girl/boy friend. And if you break that phone one day, your girl/boy friend die?

Hell no! Maybe you will buy a new mobile phone and keep on talking to that phone to communicate with your lovely person.

Here we put the movile phone as a body and the emitter of the voice as a 'spirit' or conciousness.

In this way of thinking,we can assume that we are in a huge data bank far away from here and act through the device called body in here.

In this structure, even if the information device(body) is broken, buy a new one (Reincarnation) to activate the informations in the data base(Spirits,Soul,Conciousness, whatever you name it...). Thats it.

Oh brother.. what a blithering idiot...

and i thought they had a good educational system in China. guess you where not a part of that  ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #35 on: December 16, 2008, 03:14:31 AM »
Oh brother.. what a blithering idiot...

and i thought they had a good educational system in China. guess you where not a part of that  ;D
Then tell me how idiot I am.
If you prove it, I accept your opinion.
Go ahead.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2008, 06:58:41 AM »
Didn't read any of this crap but is there anyway you may move to another country (please).  Hopefully all the shit you cut & paste will convince you to move elsewhere. 

ahahahahahaha...
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2008, 06:59:26 AM »
Then tell me how idiot I am.
If you prove it, I accept your opinion.
Go ahead.

kinda speaks for itself.
b

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2008, 07:04:01 AM »
kinda speaks for itself.
Kyomu speak good. Speak he 12 languages. Paco hard and good with body muscles i see.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2008, 07:35:28 AM »
kinda speaks for itself.
Yeah, you are right.
I am enough idiot to give a pearl to pigs.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2008, 07:38:25 AM »
Kyomu speak good. Speak he 12 languages. Paco hard and good with body muscles i see.
Hahahahhahaaa. You guys are always making fun of us.
But,you guys always buy our products.
why dont you buy those shitty quality products of your own country in stead? ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2008, 07:42:54 AM »
You guys are always saying "science".
Then how many of you guys can explain the quantum theory?
STill you guys are living in the Newtons macro physic principle arnt you?

Study before talking.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2008, 08:38:48 AM »

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2008, 08:47:37 AM »
Who cares about America anyway?   ???

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2008, 09:00:25 AM »

Unbelievable......but I bet those idiots could tell you who won Dancing with the Stars...... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2008, 12:15:52 PM »
http://www.harrisinteractive.com/harris_poll/index.asp?PID=982

More Americans Believe in the Devil, Hell and Angels than in Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
Nearly 25% of Americans Believe They Were Once another Person

ROCHESTER, N.Y. – December 10, 2008 – That very large majorities of the American public believe in God, miracles, the survival of the soul after death, the resurrection of Jesus Christ, and the Virgin birth will come as no great surprise. What may be more surprising is that substantial minorities believe in ghosts, UFOs, witches, astrology, and the belief that they themselves were once other people. Overall, more people believe in the devil, hell and angels than believe in Darwin’s theory of evolution.

These are some of the results of The Harris Poll®, a new nationwide survey of 2,126 U.S. adults surveyed online between November 10 and 17, 2008 by Harris Interactive®.

Some of the interesting findings in this new Harris Poll include:

80% of adult Americans believe in God – unchanged since the last time we asked the question in 2005. Large majorities of the public believe in miracles (75%), heaven (73%), angels (71%), that Jesus is God or the Son of God (71%), the resurrection of Jesus (70%), the survival of the soul after death (68%), hell (62%), the Virgin birth (Jesus born of Mary (61%) and the devil (59%).
Slightly more people – but both are minorities – believe in Darwin’s theory of evolution (47%) than in creationism (40%).
Sizeable minorities believe in ghosts (44%), UFOs (36%), witches (31%), astrology (31%), and reincarnation (24%).
Differences between Catholics and Protestants

There are no significant differences between the large percentages of Catholics and Protestants who believe in God, miracles, heaven and hell, that Jesus is the Son of God, angels, the resurrection of Jesus, the survival of the soul after death, the Virgin birth and the devil.

However, Catholics are more likely than Protestants to believe in Darwin’s theory of evolution (by 52% to 32%), ghosts (by 57% to 41%), UFOs (by 43% to 31%), and astrology (by 40% to 28%). Protestants are slightly more likely than Catholics to believe in creationism (by 54% to 46%).

Which Religious Texts Are the "Word of God"

Slender majorities of all adults believe that all or most of the Old Testament (55%) and the New Testament (54%) are the "Word of God." However, only about a third of all adults (37% and 36%) believe that all of these texts are the word of God.

Interestingly, only 26% of all adults believe that the Torah is the word of God, even though it is the same as the first five books of the Old Testament. Presumably many people do not know this.

Religiosity and Religious Practice

Less than a quarter of Americans describe themselves are "very religious." However, a large majority (68%) describe themselves as either very (23%) or somewhat (45%) religious.

A quarter (27%) of adult Americans claim that they attend church once a week or more often, compared with 36% who say they attend less than once a year or never (18% each).

A Note on the Methodology Used and How It Affects the Results

Other research has shown that when replying to a question administered impersonally by a computer, people are less likely to say they believe in God, or attend Church services when they really don’t. It is generally believed that surveys conducted by live interviewers tend to exaggerate the numbers of people who report the socially desirable, or less embarrassing, behavior, and that the replies given to an online survey such as this, are more honest and therefore more accurate.

Methodology

This Harris Poll® was conducted online within the United States between November 10 and 17, 2008 among 2,126 adults (aged 18 and over). Figures for age, sex, race/ethnicity, education, region and household income were weighted where necessary to bring them into line with their actual proportions in the population. Propensity score weighting was also used to adjust for respondents’ propensity to be online.

All sample surveys and polls, whether or not they use probability sampling, are subject to multiple sources of error which are most often not possible to quantify or estimate, including sampling error, coverage error, error associated with nonresponse, error associated with question wording and response options, and post-survey weighting and adjustments. Therefore, Harris Interactive avoids the words "margin of error" as they are misleading. All that can be calculated are different possible sampling errors with different probabilities for pure, unweighted, random samples with 100% response rates. These are only theoretical because no published polls come close to this ideal.

Respondents for this survey were selected from among those who have agreed to participate in Harris Interactive surveys. The data have been weighted to reflect the composition of the adult population. Because the sample is based on those who agreed to participate in the Harris Interactive panel, no estimates of theoretical sampling error can be calculated.

These statements conform to the principles of disclosure of the National Council on Public Polls.

Dude..I believe in hard work and loyalty to my family... Try to treat people with the same respect they have towards me ,eat  right and exercises.. Phuck you and your bullsh!t !

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA

~weed~

« Reply #47 on: December 16, 2008, 12:20:42 PM »

ROCHESTER, N.Y. – December 10, 2008 –

;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 16, 2008, 12:49:58 PM »
Unbelievable......but I bet those idiots could tell you who won Dancing with the Stars...... :-\

why does somebody wants to stay so fucking dumb?

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2008, 02:58:30 PM »
why does somebody wants to stay so fucking dumb?

You don't have to be educated to get into heaven.