Author Topic: 7 Keto DHEA/6 OXO Stack good idea?  (Read 4689 times)

beefyfan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I Fucked Harridans Mouth.
7 Keto DHEA/6 OXO Stack good idea?
« on: December 18, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »
Does anybody think this would be an effective stack if together?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: 7 Keto DHEA/6 OXO Stack good idea?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2008, 06:37:18 PM »
good stack for what?

beefyfan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2008, 06:38:17 PM »
trimming bodyfat while inceasing test levels.  i am 35 years old now if that is helpful.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2008, 06:39:12 PM »
go to ur doctor and get HRT prescribed to u, much much more effective than 6oxo.

beefyfan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2008, 06:41:30 PM »
What if my test levels are not low enough to warrant presciption testosterone?  Any suggestions?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2008, 06:44:23 PM »
What if my test levels are not low enough to warrant presciption testosterone?  Any suggestions?

well you'll never know until u go to the doc and get it checked out!

coltrane

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2008, 05:31:34 PM »
I'm 30 and my levels are low...  but not outside of the damn range.. but low regardless..

try some 2000mg tribulus, zma, and arginine daily...  do it for a few months straight too...

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 03:49:24 PM »
Does anybody think this would be an effective stack if together?

No, it isn't. Unless you're a very advanced natural bodybuilder with money to spare, you don't need this. You shouldn't be messing with aromatase inhibitors, even if naturally occuring until you have a solid base. These compounds are for advanced natural bodybuilders who have been training for 7+ years and maxed out what they can achieve with their natural testosterone and don't want to go the steroid route in their quest for even greater mass. Your money is better spent on whey, creatine and BCAAs, especially on Leucine, arguably the single greatest supplement that you can take for bodybuilding purposes. If you're an advanced bodybuilder, a much better stack for boosting hormone levels is as follow:

6-OXO + chrysin + methoxyflavone + tribulus + beta-sytosterol + ecdysterone

Of course, taking all these compounds at once causes quite a hole in the bank account, but it is an absolute must for massive testosterone enhancement. It wil increse both luteinizing homone dramatically, while simultaneously inhibiting aromatase almost completely, causing a free testosterone increase of 300%. Remember that you need a little estrogen to grow, so 100% inhibition of estrogen migt not be good.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2008, 03:54:59 PM »
No, it isn't. Unless you're a very advanced natural bodybuilder with money to spare, you don't need this. You shouldn't be messing with aromatase inhibitors, even if naturally occuring until you have a solid base. These compounds are for advanced natural bodybuilders who have been training for 7+ years and maxed out what they can achieve with their natural testosterone and don't want to go the steroid route in their quest for even greater mass. Your money is better spent on whey, creatine and BCAAs, especially on Leucine, arguably the single greatest supplement that you can take for bodybuilding purposes. If you're an advanced bodybuilder, a much better stack for boosting hormone levels is as follow:

6-OXO + chrysin + methoxyflavone + tribulus + beta-sytosterol + ecdysterone

Of course, taking all these compounds at once causes quite a hole in the bank account, but it is an absolute must for massive testosterone enhancement. It wil increse both leteinizing homone dramatically, while simultaneously inhibiting aromatase almost completely, causing a free testosterone increase of 300%. Remember that you need a little estrogen to grow, so 100% inhibition of estrogen migt not be good.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

dude.... come one..   

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2008, 10:29:59 PM »
  dude.... come one..   

What? I recommended that stack if he's a very advanced natural bodybuilder. No contradiction.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2008, 10:27:24 AM »
  What? I recommended that stack if he's a very advanced natural bodybuilder. No contradiction.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

lol, sorry, i didnt see that, my bad.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2008, 10:34:32 AM »
lol, sorry, i didnt see that, my bad.

yes you didnt see it...just stfu

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2008, 10:37:12 AM »
yes you didnt see it...just stfu
you= stalking me

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2008, 11:30:26 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Have you actually seen any results from ecydesterone or Methoxyflavone? If so, what brand did you use Sci-fit seems to make the highest dosed versions of these. I have seen in myself, test-boosting results at 46 years of age by combining the following: 6-0x0 stacked with Vitrix, Sci-fit's Eurycoma extract, Action Lab's liquid Avena Sativa extract. If I don't throw the 6-oxo in, the other stuff will actually start producing slight gyno on me, so I know it works well on myself. After about 6 weeks, I notice the results slowing so I go off and switch to Sci-fits Chrysin and San Estrodex. These have no chemical AI's so it gives you a break and then i go back on. I'm sensitive enough and in tune with my body to see results from these substances. Some people might not.