Author Topic: After popular Demand, THE SQUAD IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 29016 times)

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Don't you think it's funny Skid Mark said that when his whole post history is about Squadfather who has obviously done irreparable damage to an already feeble mind ;D

making trillions yet, arv?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Don't you think it's funny Skid Mark said that when his whole post history is about Squadfather who has obviously done irreparable damage to an already feeble mind ;D

What's funny is all you bitches crying like little queef's that have had their bottom sexed too hard, because Mark C has hurt fat boy's feelings.
P

bigmc

• Getbig V

The obsession for squadfather by these idiots

is unbelievable

its like they genuinely let it effect their lives that he owned them

talk about owning skills
T

J Grey

I think it's funny that Big Messed up girl is not positng under his real account.

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
funny how this Mark C says he isnt a gimmick but knows all about squad history, all my history, all QO history.  But is a new account.  But lets not forget he isnt a gimmick

meltdown

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

its like they genuinely let it effect their lives that he owned them

yes  when you have to leave getbig for 6 weeks because youre so embarassed that your trailer park life got exposed, yes i would say that means quacker dave let things affect him too much   well said  big mc

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

I think it's funny that Big Messed up #### is not positng under his real account.

i told you before i am on that list alex put up for the new squad    you do the math skippy :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
making trillions yet, arv?

Sounds like I hit someone's nerves there haha

What's funny is all you bitches crying like little queef's that have had their bottom sexed too hard, because Mark C has hurt fat boy's feelings.

Of course you'd say that. Let me guess - you are one of the guys who has access to that joint account ::)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
yes  when you have to leave getbig for 6 weeks because youre so embarassed that your trailer park life got exposed, yes i would say that means quacker dave let things affect him too much   well said  big mc

If he is that ashamed of his information coming out on Getbig to a bunch of strangers that don't even know him, just imagine the shame he has to deal with in real life  :-\
P

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

hit nerves ???  it was a simple question

If he is that ashamed of his information coming out on Getbig to a bunch of strangers that don't even know him, just imagine the shame he has to deal with in real life  :-\

yes friend yes  very true   you speak the truth   i like that 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
i told you before i am on that list alex put up for the new squad    you do the math skippy :-*

That settles it. You are TomR1976 cause you are not on the list and he used to say the exact same bullshit about being in the squad and all that. Good to see you've moved on. Oh wait ;D

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
That settles it. You are TomR1976 cause you are not on the list and he used to say the exact same bullshit about being in the squad and all that. Good to see you've moved on. Oh wait ;D

i will tell you this   you are dead wrong about that   believe what you want   i dont know who that guy was but im not him

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!

Of course you'd say that. Let me guess - you are one of the guys who has access to that joint account ::)

Run for cover like the rest of your squad bitches. You are being owned here  8)
P

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

hes too busy making internet trillions to care ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
i will tell you this   you are dead wrong about that   believe what you want   i dont know who that guy was but im not him

why the gimmick if you are the legend that you say you are

surely the board would tremble if you posted under your main account alex
T

benz

• Getbig V

Theres this question killing me kiwiol!!! Have you ever told to someone in real life the phrase under your avatar? If so, what was the reaction :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Yeah sure, cause you've proven yourself to be quite the credible guy here, lol!

I'm not in the squad and don't wish to be. Running for cover would be having gimmick account - something you know about pretty well.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Theres this question killing me kiwiol!!! Have you ever told to someone in real life the phrase under your avatar? If so, what was the reaction :)

It's not mine. Jim Carrey says that line in the movie 'Lemony Snicketts'. My avatar is a pic of him from that same movie.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Kiwiol is just owning this "big mark" kid like there is no tommorow...I can see "big mark" sitting in his bedroom screaming and yelling at the computer, throwing his mouse and keyboard while his mother yells from downstairs "is everything OK marcus? I made grilled cheese for lunch" hahaha

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!

I'm not in the squad and don't wish to be. Running for cover would be having gimmick account - something you know about pretty well.

So you are anti Squad.... You might want to get your name taken off the list so there is no confusion.

Viva la Resistance  8)
P

benz

• Getbig V
It's not mine. Jim Carrey says that line in the movie 'Lemony Snicketts'. My avatar is a pic of him from that same movie.

oh :(

btw abraham, when will you send me a all blacks tshirt! chile aint that far from nz, just look at the map!

Big Mark C

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Kiwiol is just owning this "big mark" kid like there is no tommorow...I can see "big mark" sitting in his bedroom screaming and yelling at the computer, throwing his mouse and keyboard while his mother yells from downstairs "is everything OK marcus? I made grilled cheese for lunch" hahaha

youve been following me around a lot trying to get me to respond to you small frye so here is the bone i will throw you   now run along before you get squashed by gaullic giants

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?

Hahaha Bossa, you know Skid Mark is probably excited cause it's coming close to the 2nd year anniversary of him stalking Sarcasm, under one account or another - TomR, Devastator.....

So you are anti Squad.... You might want to get your name taken off the list so there is no confusion.

Viva la Resistance  8)

I'm not anti squad either. Some of the guys on that list are still my favorite posters.

J Grey

the squad is brining in teh lust for cock today

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
youve been following me around a lot trying to get me to respond to you small frye so here is the bone i will throw you   now run along before you get squashed by gaullic giants

"gaullic giants"? hahahaha WTF ???